• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mysterious Songtress: Azura for Smash DLC (Moving on to the Invisible Kingdom for Now)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Azure
You should know I'm just messing with you
And artificially inflating the size of the thread
I know and I was playing with you two. My sarcasm meter was still up you know. :troll:

And keep inflating that thread since we need to get bigger and attract more fans like the Corrin group.

Consider me enchanted. Add me to the support list!
Will do right away ma'am. This goddess needs all the enchantment that she can get.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here's neat new official art of her

Strange how she's been getting all the attention and promotion despite Corrin being the main character. If that tear is any indication, then this will be one of the more emotional Fire Emblem titles in existence.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Strange how she's been getting all the attention and promotion despite Corrin being the main character. If that tear is any indication, then this will be one of the more emotional Fire Emblem titles in existence.
Lucina was in the promotion art and not Robin or even Chrom post-release because of MyUnits by nature not wanting to alienate people with the default design.

slambros

Smash Ace
Lucina's in a tricky situation for Smash 5. Not only was she a low-priority clone; both her and Azura are "emotional and mysterious heroines". I wouldn't be surprised if Azura, a more unique fighter with the lance, took the place of Lucina in the next installment of Smash 5.

That being said, I support Azura. Not really because of the Lucina theory, but because Azura just looks truly awesome.

slambros

Smash Ace
Lucina's in a tricky situation for Smash 5. Not only was she a low-priority clone; both her and Azura are "emotional and mysterious heroines". I wouldn't be surprised if Azura, a more unique fighter with the lance, took the place of Lucina in the next installment of Smash 5.

That being said, I support Azura. Not really because of the Lucina theory, but because Azura just looks truly awesome.

Edit: Sorry, I double-posted by accident.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Edit: Sorry, I double-posted by accident.
Ssssssshhhhhhh, you do know how angry the Lucina fanboys can get. Better watch out or else they'll defend their waifu.

I can see this being the worst case scenario since Robin's inclusion had better reception than Lucina from the reveal trailer alone. And now that you mention it, I do get some Lucina vibe out of Azure despite the fact that they aren't clones like the obvious Awakening expies. And since you know how good of a choice this dancer can be, you are now on the list.

Vote for Azura folks! ;)

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
So the two biggest hits of this year's first half regarding the handheld releases are finally out in Japan (Fates for 3DS and Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the Vita). Two stunning games, with amazing plots and characters - they do have their flaws, and many, in spite of the appearances. However, the one thing you can't deny is their OSTs' quality. I can't wait to listen to FE14 music in Smash 5 in a few years, after Azura is announced as a playable character. (The E3 trailer background music was and still is particularly awesome)
Been watching some FE:Fates footage as well, and noticed that Azura seems like a Ninian clone, but with less mellow and placid stance and personality. Doesn't bother me though.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The full cutscene of her dancing that was shown in the first trailer is pretty awesome

Love her song and her dance moves

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The full cutscene of her dancing that was shown in the first trailer is pretty awesome

Love her song and her dance moves
For me, that was the most visually stunning scene in the entire game along with the part where she dove into what appears to be an underwater kingdom. I've only seen the first 20 minute sod the game and didn't want to be too spoiled.

Still waiting on the full version of her English song though.

So the two biggest hits of this year's first half regarding the handheld releases are finally out in Japan (Fates for 3DS and Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the Vita). Two stunning games, with amazing plots and characters - they do have their flaws, and many, in spite of the appearances. However, the one thing you can't deny is their OSTs' quality. I can't wait to listen to FE14 music in Smash 5 in a few years, after Azura is announced as a playable character. (The E3 trailer background music was and still is particularly awesome)
Been watching some FE:Fates footage as well, and noticed that Azura seems like a Ninian clone, but with less mellow and placid stance and personality. Doesn't bother me though.
You and I are both minds alike. I would love to see some songs from Fates in Smash 5 given how much love Fire Emblem had this time around in the music compartment. The Awakening tracks, Telius songs, Gaiden Fight, Meeting Theme Medley, and Coliseum Medley were among the best songs added in Smash Wii U in comparison to Brawl.

So she's like Ninian but less melodramatic I presume? Actually, that's not pretty pad since it would make the game more realistic and less of a soap opera like certain other titles (Looks at Telius). She most likely will be my most used unit for sure once I get my hands on the game.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
What's a soap opera?

I second that. I'll definitely use her a lot... (in Smash 5 ;) )

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What's a soap opera?

I second that. I'll definitely use her a lot... (in Smash 5 ;) )
A soap opera is basically one of those cheesy live action shows that try to be melodramatic in every episode. ABC and NBC were plagued with these type of shows nowadays.

I would main her too since she's essential a larger Squirtle with a lance and better singing than Jigglypuff. :troll:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

For those who want to watch our girl dance and showcase her power, take a look at this alluring scene. And don't worry, it's just an out of context cutscene as opposed to a serious spoiler of the game's plot.

Garon must be pretty disturbed if he hated the performance of his own daughter. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There's a Hoshido version of that cutscene with a different song
Seen it for myself thanks to someone with a link to the Twitch in the comment section. It's the exact same tone and vocals from the trailers too.

So she seems desperate in the Hoshido version and frustrated in the Nohr version. Definitely signs that she could be an extremely complex character depending on the game while she maintains a core personality like _Shiek said.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

For those who want to watch our girl dance and showcase her power, take a look at this alluring scene. And don't worry, it's just an out of context cutscene as opposed to a serious spoiler of the game's plot.

Garon must be pretty disturbed if he hated the performance of his own daughter. :laugh:
Ok this gave me so much inspiration for a moveset.
Might even do a full moveset.

The comment section is full of spoilers though, so if you're easy to tempt, it's better to watch it on the site.
The comment section is mostly jokes and Lenny faces about how Garon acts though.

_Sheik

Smash Lord

This looked pretty and smooth af.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Here is the Hoshidan dance for those who haven't seen it yet:

I personnally prefer the Nohrian one.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Here is the Hoshidan dance for those who haven't seen it yet:

I personnally prefer the Nohrian one.
Same, the Nohrian version actually makes it seem like she's intentionally pissing Garon off instead of accidentally doing so. Plus the more aggressive singing makes her come off as "bewitching" and serious to the audience.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Azura

Most of the moves will be from this video

Neutral Special: Dragon's Vein
Azura holds her spear in a 45 degree angle diagonally up and looks at it determined.
While her shell emblem dangles and releases bubbles, her spear charges and releases water spurts.

When the spear is fully charged, Azura twirls her spear and sets it into the ground, releasing a water ball from the hole in her spear.
The ball travels slowly and is not affected by gravity, dealing damage and knockback to opponents and deals heavy horizontal knockback

When the player presses the B button again, Azura holds one hand at her chest and holds the other and straight forward, which changes the water ball in a wave of one Mario high that travels fast, and can be "rode" by Aqua, similar to Pac-Man's Hydrant.

After four seconds, the wave diminishes and begins to deal damage, this phase lasts two seconds.

Side Special: Water Ballet
Azura holds her spear with both hands behind her as if jousting, with her spear tilted at her feet
The spear releases a wave of water reaching from the middle of Battlefield to its ledge.
This wave travels at the speed of Azura's run speed and is affected by gravity slightly.

The wave deals damage to opponents and drags them along.

Azura can walk on these waves as a means of recovery or lenghtening air time to extend comboes.

Azura can also release the water in smaller, but multiple spurts.
It allows Azura to get farther, but it's harder to walk on.

Up Special: Fountain of Fate
Azura points her spear directly below her and releases a geyser from her spear that lifts her up.

Down Special: Azura's Aria
Azura holds her hands at her chests with her spear clenched between them, obscuring the view on her necklace, while singing.
Every second, a Pac-Man thick circle made of water appears from beneath her feet and stretches itself out.
These circles stretch until the sides of the circle align with the middle of the outer platform of Battlefield if Azura stands in the middle of Battlefield.
The outlines of the circles deal damage to opponents and knock them directly upwards

Each four waves, Azura points her spear at the sky, healing her with 2% damage.

When the button is held, the circles grow into waves as high as Bowser.
These waves deal more damage and deal horizontal knockback.
However, they travel less far, diminishing when they align with the beginning of the Battlefield platforms, counted from the middle of Battlefield.

Normals
Jab:

Azura swipes with her left hand gently as if conducting, creating a water stream at her fingertips that damages opponents.
For the first hit she swipes from left to right, for the second hit she swipes from right to left.

Then Azura can choose.
When the player taps the button for a third time , she retracts her hand from the second hit before pushing her left hand forwards to, deliver an open palm that creates a water bubble with knockback similar to Robin's Fire Jab.

For the rapid jab, done by holding the button, Azura pinches her left thumb and index finger together as if holding a staff, and circles her hand around as if mixing tea.
This creates a water vortex that damages opponents who touch it, along with keeping them in like Meta Knight's Mach Tornado.

For the Rapid Jab Finisher, Azura opens her palm and pushes the vortex one character lenght further, before letting it diminish.

Forward Tilt
Up Tilt
Down Tilt:

Dash Attack:
Azura holds her spear behind her as if jousting and pushes her spear forward while surfing on a wave.

Neutral Air
Forward Air
Back Air
Up Air
Down Air

Forward Smash:

Azura leans over slightly while thrusting her spear forward.
The intial hit does little damage and knockback, though it has great range, but the player can press the button again and then water flows from the shining necklace to the spear, before growing into a water ball that hits five times while growing the size of Azura's speartip that launches opponents very far for the fifth hit.

Up Smash:
Azura holds her spear above her with two hands.
While charging, the spear creates a bubble around its tip that explodes when the Smash is released.
The more the Smash is charged, the bigger the bubble gets, with the smallest being around Kirby's size and the biggest being as big as the spear itself.

While the uncharged bubble is very small, it's very potent at killing too.

Down Smash:
Azura holds her spear up side down just above the ground.
When she releases her Smash, she drops down the spear, which makes a maelstrom in a circle around her.
It hits five times, dealing great damage and deals diagonal knockback.
The maelstrom has a slight sucking effect which gets bigger with charging.

Grab:
Azura stretches her left arm, bends her left hand to the right, and bends her fingers towards her.
This creates a water vortex.

Pummel:
Azura spins her hand around, which leads into the vortex spinning, dealing damage.

Forward Throw
Back Throw:

Azura bends backwards and stretches one leg forward.
She then throws the opponent slightly upwards and swipes five times with her fingers, creating waves that drag the opponent backwards.

0:27 in the video

Up Throw:
Azura stands straight up, with her arm and index finger stretched out upwards.

Azura then spins her index finger, creating water where she spins.
Azura stomps two times while excecuting this move.

Down Throw
Under construction

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Azura

Neutral Special: Dragon's Vein
Azura holds her spear in a 45 degree angle diagonally up and looks at it determined.
While her shell emblem dangles and releases bubbles, her spear charges and releases water spurts.

When the spear is fully charged, Azura twirls her spear and sets it into the ground, releasing a water ball from the hole in her spear.
The ball travels slowly and is not affected by gravity, dealing damage and knockback to opponents and deals heavy horizontal knockback

When the player presses the B button again, Azura holds one hand at her chest and holds the other and straight forward, which changes the water ball in a wave of one Mario high that travels fast, and can be "rode" by Aqua, similar to Pac-Man's Hydrant.

After four seconds, the wave diminishes and begins to deal damage, this phase lasts two seconds.

Side Special: Water Ballet
Azura holds her spear with both hands behind her as if jousting, with her spear tilted at her feet
The spear releases a wave of water reaching from the middle of Battlefield to its ledge.
This wave travels at the speed of Azura's run speed and is affected by gravity slightly.

The wave deals damage to opponents and drags them along.

Azura can also release the water in smaller, but multiple spurts.
It allows Azura to get farther, but it's harder to walk on.

Up Special: Fountain of Fate
Azura points her spear directly below her and releases a geyser from her spear that lifts her up.

Down Special: Azura's Aria
Azura holds her hands at her chests with her spear clenched between them, obscuring the view on her necklace, while singing.
Every second, a Pac-Man thick circle made of water appears from beneath her feet and stretches itself out.
These circles stretch until the sides of the circle align with the middle of the outer platform of Battlefield if Azura stands in the middle of Battlefield.
The outlines of the circles deal damage to opponents and knock them directly upwards

Each four waves, Azura points her spear at the sky, healing her with 2% damage.

When the button is held, the circles grow into waves as high as Bowser.
These waves deal more damage and deal horizontal knockback.
However, they travel less far, diminishing when they align with the beginning of the Battlefield platforms, counted from the middle of Battlefield.

Normals
Jab
Forward Tilt
Up Tilt
Down Tilt
Dash Attack

Neutral Air
Forward Air
Back Air
Up Air
Down Air

Forward Smash
Up Smash
Down Smash

Under construction
Interesting moveset so far WCF (:laugh:). Especially loving the new Side Special for her since it incorporates more of her dancing.

Will be looking forward to the finished product since those other moves are begging to be filled. ;)

_Sheik

Smash Lord
So somebody uploaded a whole livestreamed playthrough of the Nohr side as well as it cutscenes on Youtube, and wow(?).

I'm extremely pleased to know who the final boss of the Nohr path is, since that character is also my absolute favorite character of all Fire Emblem: Fates; Takumi.

Ryoma's death tho.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So somebody uploaded a whole livestreamed playthrough of the Nohr side as well as it cutscenes on Youtube, and wow(?).

I'm extremely pleased to know who the final boss of the Nohr path is, since that character is also my absolute favorite character of all Fire Emblem: Fates; Takumi.

Ryoma's death tho.
Omegaevolution and Gamexplain are doing it and they are probably half way through the game right now. Seen another cutscene in all its glory that showcases another of her abilities.

She attempts the calm down the enraged Corrin after Mikoto was killed by a member of the invisible clan. When Takumi or whoever tried to interrupt, Azura scared him off with a water vortex. Then Dragon!Corrin would try to attack her and she surrounded the both of them with an aquatic ring. Then it comes to the part from the E3 trailer when she would be strangled by that monster. It would be then when Corrin finally calms down and transformed back after hearing the wounded Azura's pleas.

This is probably one these moments where she is shown as pretty selfless in her acts and it shows how far she's willing to go in order to help Corrin become less mentally unhinged. Would it be too much to say that I like her character more than Lucina?

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I like Lucina. I like Azura. Azura is going to need to leave a very strong impression on me for her to top Lucina.

But the thing I want to address is that it would be a real crime if Smash 4's DLC nor Smash 5 have any variation of Azura's song in Japanese (and I'm okay with her English voice). They did it for Ashley, they can do it for Azura.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like Lucina. I like Azura. Azura is going to need to leave a very strong impression on me for her to top Lucina.

But the thing I want to address is that it would be a real crime if Smash 4's DLC nor Smash 5 have any variation of Azura's song in Japanese (and I'm okay with her English voice). They did it for Ashley, they can do it for Azura.
So Azura's Song (Japanese) as a track in Smash? Agree, having the inferior original Ashley song in the Western versions was inexcusable and it was a shame they has to resort to the same region exclusive content tactic from Melee.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Basic moveset idea:

I got this idea after watching this video of her (slight spoilers, but you should be fine provided you don't read the comments, since it makes little sense out of context).

So her A moves would be a mix of spear attacks and her waterbending (think of things kind of like squirtle's down smash or Greninja's moves only, more dancer like). The one special move that is sort of thecenter of this moveset is this:

Neutral B: Sing. Azura can only use this on the ground. She begins to sing a song, which she continues to sing as she continues to act. Performing an action along with the rhythm of the song will give her moves improved start up, end lag, knockback, and/or additional properties such as meteor effects or extended hitboxes. The effect is especially effective on the 3rd beat of each measure. (This applies to many different actions, including dashes and dodges). She can get knocked out of her song about as easily as Little Mac can be hit out of his KO punch. She becomes more predictable in someways, in that the other player expects her to go in line with the song, so that adds depth to mix up games when she's in neutral. However, while she has great disjoints, frame data, and knockback when played right, she is very light and poor air speed when not in song.
Default song is a faster version of this:
Custom variations might be a slower but stronger version of the song and the 2/4 version that played second in the first version (the one where she was in her black dress).

The rest of these are hypothetical and partially based in that I don't know too much about her abilities.

Up B: Dive: Based on her scen where she swims under water, basically she would surround herself in water and move in a target direction, dealing multihit damage along the way. She gets better recovery, invincibility frames, and kill power if she does it in line with her song. She may need to do it on the third measure for the invincibility frames.

Side B: She dashes forward with her spear, going through enemies as she hit them. Becomes faster and stronger if she does it with her song. Does not put her in free fall. May spike a la falco if she does it on the third beat.

Down B: Counter. If she activates the counter in line with her song, it is stronger and can reflect projectiles (minimal amplifications, unless it's on the third beat). If she counters a hit, she can hit the countrol stick in a direction. If she hit the direction along with the song, there will be increased knockback and she will hit the character/projectile in the direction the control stick was sent in.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Basic moveset idea:

I got this idea after watching this video of her (slight spoilers, but you should be fine provided you don't read the comments, since it makes little sense out of context).

So her A moves would be a mix of spear attacks and her waterbending (think of things kind of like squirtle's down smash or Greninja's moves only, more dancer like). The one special move that is sort of thecenter of this moveset is this:

Neutral B: Sing. Azura can only use this on the ground. She begins to sing a song, which she continues to sing as she continues to act. Performing an action along with the rhythm of the song will give her moves improved start up, end lag, knockback, and/or additional properties such as meteor effects or extended hitboxes. The effect is especially effective on the 3rd beat of each measure. (This applies to many different actions, including dashes and dodges). She can get knocked out of her song about as easily as Little Mac can be hit out of his KO punch. She becomes more predictable in someways, in that the other player expects her to go in line with the song, so that adds depth to mix up games when she's in neutral. However, while she has great disjoints, frame data, and knockback when played right, she is very light and poor air speed when not in song.
Default song is a faster version of this:
Custom variations might be a slower but stronger version of the song and the 2/4 version that played second in the first version (the one where she was in her black dress).

The rest of these are hypothetical and partially based in that I don't know too much about her abilities.

Up B: Dive: Based on her scen where she swims under water, basically she would surround herself in water and move in a target direction, dealing multihit damage along the way. She gets better recovery, invincibility frames, and kill power if she does it in line with her song. She may need to do it on the third measure for the invincibility frames.

Side B: She dashes forward with her spear, going through enemies as she hit them. Becomes faster and stronger if she does it with her song. Does not put her in free fall. May spike a la falco if she does it on the third beat.

Down B: Counter. If she activates the counter in line with her song, it is stronger and can reflect projectiles (minimal amplifications, unless it's on the third beat). If she counters a hit, she can hit the countrol stick in a direction. If she hit the direction along with the song, there will be increased knockback and she will hit the character/projectile in the direction the control stick was sent in.
0/10 Too many counters.

The moveset itself is not that bad and I like how the singing functions as a better buffer than WFT's Deep Breathing. The diving is actually something not many people though about and suits her mysterious nature pretty well.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Believe it or not, more people on Gamefaqs are starting to view Azura as the superior Fates rep now that they find her water abilities interesting or feel another Avatar is redundant. Can't tell if we should celebrate or not.

In other news, Fire Emblem fans are starting to hate Azura for being boring or not as interesting as the other female side characters (Damn you Camilla). I guess this is what happens when they go for a more Purity Sue approach with the character.

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
Can azura use dragons vein? That could probably be leveraged.

Then again, Kamui has that and dragonstone. Hmmm...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Can azura use dragons vein? That could probably be leveraged.

Then again, Kamui has that and dragonstone. Hmmm...
Yes she can, and it's mostly used for leveling areas just like him.

But Dragonstones usage never happens with her, which is strange since
she's a part of the same clan as him according to the game's plot.

Troykv

Smash Master
Changed it back since I knew you would say that. Kind of like how people still know ~ Valkyrie ~ as Young Horsetail despite the name change.

The PSA actually doesn't sound like a bad idea at all. Many Fire Emblem fans aren't as volatile towards each about reps unlike the Mario fans because there's less "stars' in comparison to the Mario cast. We can become a unified force to discuss the many things we love about Fire Emblem while spreading the word of If since it's pretty hype.
I don't post here before because some little problems... But yeah, all the Fire Emblem Characters Support Thread are little and most are inactive.

(I do like the half recent posts in Micaiah's Thread ;w; )

Edit: what happen with this smile? ;)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't post here before because some little problems... But yeah, all the Fire Emblem Characters Support Thread are little and most are inactive.

(I do like the half recent posts in Micaiah's Thread ;w; )

Edit: what happen with this smile? ;)
What smile?

The lack of activity is because those characters are from hard to get Fire Emblem games or appear in new Fire Emblem titles that are divisive at best (Fates and Gebei Ibun Roku #FE respectively). Or some users (not saying any names) are tired of Fire Emblem representation in general like they argue for Pokemon and Mario.

Troykv

Smash Master
What smile?

The lack of activity is because those characters are from hard to get Fire Emblem games or appear in new Fire Emblem titles that are divisive at best (Fates and Gebei Ibun Roku #FE respectively). Or some users (not saying any names) are tired of Fire Emblem representation in general like they argue for Pokemon and Mario.
Well that is normal... Fire Emblem has 3 Unique Characters, 1 Semi-Clone and 1 Filler... To me are 4 character + bonus... But looks like that guys only see in CSS squares.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well that is normal... Fire Emblem has 3 Unique Characters, 1 Semi-Clone and 1 Filler... To me are 4 character + bonus... But looks like that guys only see in CSS squares.
Yes, the slots argument can get annoying for a while since all they care about is equal representation for their more deserving series. But hey, you're not going to win them all and it's best to ignore them.

In other news, say hello to the new I~Because for Fire Emblem Fates (No worries, this is not a spoiler in any way).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Better than Lucina/10

Fully support
I'd knew that you would show up here just to say that,

Added. :p

Now that I'm here, I might as well start working on my own personal moveset over night and be ready by the morning. Seen enough material and little spoilers to have an idea of how I want her to work with more water bending and less spearing.

Top Bottom