• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The MODERATELY-OLD Luigi Finder

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
hmm I might team with you if you want :D

depends on if ICG goes though... cuz we might make a pichu team :3
but he's probably not gonna show up. And my regular partner doesn't want to enter doubles .-.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
That's fine. At least you gave me a solid answer unlike the rest of your Lawrence cohorts. I've been trying to pin RUN, odin, and rainbow down for weeks. Hopefully in September we can get some solid smashfests in. I'm also trying to get in contact with NJzfinest, who goes to Rider; and I know Keblerelf, who goes to TCNJ, is down to play next semester. #revivalofmercercounty

Cinbad

Smash Cadet
I think RUN and Rainbow are still in town, so you could probably smash with them in the mean time
That is if they can get over their crippling fears of replying to private messages

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Smasher Name: Pokemongeof
State/Province: New Jersey
City: Bergen County (don't want to put exact city due to privacy issues)

ps. this post isn't meant to bump.

Cinbad

Smash Cadet
i don't think dojo is an actual term
its just a good word to describe a bunch of luigi players sliding all over the place, giving each other advice and exchanging slippery stories

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
Dunno what the qualifications are to add yourself to the list. I'm completely new so I thought I'd go ahead and put this up.

Smasher Name: Badangadang
State/Province: PA
City: Philadelphia

badangadang

Smash Apprentice
I HAVE AWOKEN THE PAKMAN

I actually didn't know he's active either, so I'm as surprised as Blea. Wait, Blea Gelo's here too?! Dear God, I feel like I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up in Luigi Hollywood.

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
Name: Typo
Region: Beast Coast
City: I tend to travel most weekends to Newark DE, Philly, or Mount Laurel NJ. Live in Dover.

GCSChris

Smash Rookie
Smasher Name: GCSChris
State/Province: New York
City: Elmsford

(don't mind the low postcount im a pretty competent lugi player :p)

Top Bottom