• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Koopa Clown Car Lands Into The Battlefield!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Judging on how (in the vid) it glows when it charges the cannonball shot, the cannonball may be its forward smash. I'm expecting one throw or air attack to be grinding the opponent on its propeller tho.
I would really like to analyze the video but I've only seen it a few times.

From what I remember there's the UpB recovery rocket
Some jabs with KCC's boxing gloves.
Neutral air spinning around with the boxing gloves.
Uptilt is Junior lifting his hands.
And FowardSmash is the cannonball I suppose.

Also, only 2 jumps and no hovering mechanic so far. Seems mid-weight. I'll update the first post moveset with info I can get.

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
As much as I hate the idea of Bowser Jr getting a slot, the clown car approach is admittedly a brilliant idea. Also the other Koopalings, or at least their color schemes, would be icing on the cake.

Supporting.

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
Good to know I'm not the only one!
Well you did a pretty good job! XD
Thanks!
So I added some color swaps that seem to resemble how the Koopa Clown Car will actually look:

Credit to @TeamLaFlare for making them!

EDIT:
Moveset is up!
@Shaya can the thread be moved to the Bowser jr. subforum?

Last edited:

Ben Bridges

Smash Rookie
I'm glad you like it. The white-lips or purple-lips? I wonder, though, if they'd actually change the color of the Koopa Clown Car or count different Kooplings as color swaps.

It has so much personality, though.

Does this look like the face of mercy?
There's actually a theory that it's alive because it can change expressions.

Cherubas

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4746-9812
I'd support this if it meant that paintbrush Bowser Jr would become a character. With 8 skins that were all Bowser Jr and not koopalings. Otherwise I don't see the point in this. I've never actually seen the Clown Car operate without a pilot. It'd be like removing Lucina and just having "Falchion Swings Into Battle!" with Master Sword and Levin Sword being alt skins.

Last edited:

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413
There's actually a theory that it's alive because it can change expressions.
Never heard of that theory. Sounds interesting.
I'd support this if it meant that paintbrush Bowser Jr would become a character. With 8 skins that were all Bowser Jr and not koopalings. Otherwise I don't see the point in this. I've never actually seen the Clown Car operate without a pilot. It'd be like removing Lucina and just having "Falchion Swings Into Battle!" with Master Sword and Levin Sword being alt skins.
In a future smash it could be the Koopalings riding the Clown Car with BJ as a seperate character, but I doubt it. The point of the thread was having the Koopa Clown Car as the most important part of the character, outclassing whoever drives it lol.

Top Bottom