• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Keef Crew: Sheik Players In A Nutshell

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
There are several stereotypes around Smash 4 and quite a few in jokes within the Smash community surrounding it. Some are more lighthearted and others not. However as Payne Stewart said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you laugh at anybody else? I think people see the human side of you when you do that."

Enter The Keef Crew. Armed with a solid sense of humor they charge into the battlegrounds of comedy to take on topical moments in the Smash community. By far some of the most popular videos they have created are the Things Smash 4 Players Don't Say videos. This time we take a look at Sheik players in a nutshell. Give it a watch and enjoy a good laugh!

SmashCapps always enjoys videos coming out of this channel. To share a laugh with him go check him out on Twitter.

Smash Ace
Sheik is bad. She is so slow. Her aerials have tons of lag. ONLY KILL MOVE IS BOUNCING FISH
upload_2015-8-25_11-12-20.jpeg

yackamajez

Smash Rookie
NNID
yackamajez
Wow keef is one of my favorite youtubers it's great to see him on smashboards.

Puppyfaic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Puppyluvv
"You know, real competitive games don't even have tier lists. ... ... Like Mario Party!"

Lost it. I've been slain.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
The sign of a bad character is one that needs a hard read to secure a stock. Sometimes when I'm in position for a bouncing fish, and I'm only covering five of my opponent's six options, it really puts a strain on me as a player.

Last edited:

Caterpillor

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5455-9928-7747
The sign of a bad character is one that needs a hard read to secure a stock. Sometimes when I'm in position for a bouncing fish, and I'm only covering five of my opponent's six options, it really puts a strain on me as a player.
Sheik is good because she needs a hard read to avoid a win :sheep:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
lal You don't talk smack about my Sheik players! xD
Anyway, ZeRo did win EVO with Diddy Kong.... against a Sheik.
And nobody disagrees or hide that she is Top 1, really....
But most important, this is not Melee where everybody picks Fox because nobody can win a tournament without him.... we don't even see too many Sheiks out there fortunately, so I am pretty sure that most of the people who picks her don't do it just because "she is the best".... otherwise, it would be FOX ONLY all over again....
But hey, that video was just supposed to be fun anyway, so what am I talking about? :p

-LzR-

Smash Hero
If only Sheik had several killmoves or setups to there killmoves out of any move. Then Sheik would be a good character.

DJ Arson

Smash Rookie
As if .5 damage decrease on her fair wasn't enough, they also added A WHOLE FRAME OF LAG TO IT. I CAN'T EVEN STRING FAIRS ANYMORE

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
lal You don't talk smack about my Sheik players! xD
Anyway, ZeRo did win EVO with Diddy Kong.... against a Sheik.
And nobody disagrees or hide that she is Top 1, really....
But most important, this is not Melee where everybody picks Fox because nobody can win a tournament without him.... we don't even see too many Sheiks out there fortunately, so I am pretty sure that most of the people who picks her don't do it just because "she is the best".... otherwise, it would be FOX ONLY all over again....
But hey, that video was just supposed to be fun anyway, so what am I talking about? :p
From the miom top 100 amount of characters being played.
Fox 27.5 Marth 12 Sheik 12 Falco 11 Peach 9 CF 8 Samus 5 ICS 4 Puff 3 Luigi 3 Pikachu 2 Ganon 2 Yoshi 1 Doc 0.5
Fox is most played but not nearly exclusively played. When sm4sh gets older it'll just get it's own 64 pikachu/melee fox/brawl meta knight that sees most tournament usage.
Edit It prolly does already with sheik outside of your region tbh.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Just ask EventHubs!

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

R- Rosalina is totally the best character! Nevermind that Sheik has winning matchups against the entirety of the cast, Rosalina beats Little Mac SUPER HARD!

Y-yoshi and Roy are s-so top tier! Dark Pit is better than Pit for sure!
>Ever mentioning EventHubs

That was your first mistake

_gold_

Smash Master
It's a shame all the fighters in Sm4sh couldn't be as fast pace as Sheik.
It might've gotten more attention if it had.

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
Just ask EventHubs!

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/

R- Rosalina is totally the best character! Nevermind that Sheik has winning matchups against the entirety of the cast, Rosalina beats Little Mac SUPER HARD!

Y-yoshi and Roy are s-so top tier! Dark Pit is better than Pit for sure!
disgusting. wario and zard all the way at the bottom? lucas at the top? can this even be called credible anymore?

Effay

Smash Lord
Switch FC
0527-9775-5784
I don't know what's more pathetic- the inaccuracy of the stereotypes or the fact that this is categorized as comedy.

Just my opinion.

Mental Surge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GisR FTG
3DS FC
4098-5877-7114
What is this forum's obsession with Sheik? Every time I come here there's a new Sheik article.

Last edited:

TriffHR

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for Mr. R's response

Or Zero's response at that

Sheik is love, sheik is life???? :4sheik::4sheik::4sheik:

Last edited by a moderator:

xzx

Smash Lord
Ugh, what are y'all talking about? Sheik is ultra sluggish, can't even kill at even 500%, Fair has tons of lag (especially ending lag) and Bouncing Fish is sooo weak. Her needles take like 10 seconds to fully charge and like 35 frames to fire off... In my opinion Sheik is Low Tier AT BEST!!11!!11!

Top Bottom