• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
^You should also try it out, Sypher. :D
No, because that defeats the purpose of banning. I'm using an 8-stage ruleset anyways, with nonchanging bans after the first win. You should be trying to keep as many stages open as possible without ****ing over the person who just won.

DarkFlameX

Smash Apprentice
I have the day off for this event, swag! :) If everything goes well, I should be coming up with hot$, might also bring my friend from manassas "Ragtaged" with me as well. Oh! I also should bring my own set up, tv and wii/gc

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
I'm probably going to be here. I need to stop playing against computers so much >_>

If I can go I'll bring my cube and my TV if I have to. Its super heavy, but what CRT isnt?? Maybe I should go to the gym more...

If I can fix my wii (stopped playing gc games once I homebrewed it), I'll be able to bring that with another copy of melee. So thats 1 TV and 2 consoles(hopefully).

Anyways, I feel like I'm way better at this game so I want to do some MMs with people :D Lets get that stuff recorded too! I want some stuff to look over.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I have an extra CRT tv that I'd like to donate to the smash community...any takers?

Also I'll take money matches

:phone:

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Bubbaking, Bones, Wenbo.

MMs. Lets goooo. Landon we can do one too <3 (even though we'll probably play in tourney ;))

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I'm probably just coming to this event to play.

hot$

Smash Ace
zant i wanna mm you while im here.. 1$ (im cheap)
also bones too.. 1$ mms?

my fox vs your mains
my fox vs any secondaries that you feel comfortable with?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
oh, sypher, i wont be able to bring a setup anymore, im sorry :(
It should be ok still, thanks for letting me know.

I have the day off for this event, swag! :) If everything goes well, I should be coming up with hot$, might also bring my friend from manassas "Ragtaged" with me as well. Oh! I also should bring my own set up, tv and wii/gc
Cool, I'll put both you and your friend down along with a setup.

I'm probably going to be here. I need to stop playing against computers so much >_>

If I can go I'll bring my cube and my TV if I have to. Its super heavy, but what CRT isnt?? Maybe I should go to the gym more...
We actually have more TVs than cubes right now, so if it's really that heavy it'd be fine for you to just bring a cube with Melee.

I'm probably just coming to this event to play.
The venue has wireless internet, but there are a ton of connected devices and I doubt you're going to be able to get a high bitrate stream.

Recording sucks

Can you teach me a few tricks on how to livestream?
If we end up smashing again before the tournament, could you bring your usb component capture card? I want to check to see if that will work with the splitter I have or whether it needs to be figured out within vdub/another program, or whether we need to settle for lower voltage output.

livestreaming: http://obsproject.com/
tbh it's pretty simple, just get a twitch.tv account and stream using OBS (xsplit sucks major dong). I can easily help you sometime over the break if you want.

If we end up smashing again before the tournament, could you bring your usb component capture card? I want to check to see if that will work with the splitter I have or whether it needs to be figured out within vdub/another program, or whether we need to settle for lower voltage output.

livestreaming: http://obsproject.com/
tbh it's pretty simple, just get a twitch.tv account and stream using OBS (xsplit sucks major dong). I can easily help you sometime over the break if you want.
Yes, I can bring it. It only works with the program it comes with

I'll try that out sometime

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
We actually have more TVs than cubes right now, so if it's really that heavy it'd be fine for you to just bring a cube with Melee.
Alrighty then, ill check to see if there are more TVs than cubes before I bring one.

What character are you going to use?
Fox, unless you would rather do puff dittos lol.

Really hope its not gonna snow >_>

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Recording sucks

Can you teach me a few tricks on how to livestream?
Sure but I'm coming to this tournament to play. So if I blow you off a little to practice/warm up please don't get offended

The venue has wireless internet, but there are a ton of connected devices and I doubt you're going to be able to get a high bitrate stream.
Yeah I'm not coming out to this to stream, I'm just gonna play. Been trying to get better

PS: XSplit is pretty GDLK

Sure but I'm coming to this tournament to play. So if I blow you off a little to practice/warm up please don't get offended

Yeah I'm not coming out to this to stream, I'm just gonna play. Been trying to get better

PS: XSplit is pretty GDLK
There's not a lot that can offend me, don't worry

Top Bottom