• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

Bones0

Smash Legend
That's pretty harsh, Mahone. Do you even care how you may have hurt Sypher's feelings? I suggest you return to step 8, before it's too late.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
I'm pretty certain I can make it to this. I'll bring some other SOVA players too. Will there be decent time for friendlies and stuff? I rarely get to play with the actual crew down here, so it'd be nice to get in some decent time with higher level players.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
aiight, also ill bring a full setup... and you should confirm teams cuz teams are cool
i havent exactly met you in person yet, but i was wondering if i could carpool with you to this.

i live like 50 minutes away from blacksburg.

If everyone brings a setup, everyone will be able to play friendlies (guaranteed).
I think you misspelled a word so I fixed it

Hey, Boss, do you still have my Melee disc and 1 of your own? If we combine stuff we can provide up to 3 full setups

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'll probably come. I can bring a TV, extension cord, and 2 power strips. My actual cube might need to be replaced, I'll post again if I have a working one by then.

Papapaint

I can happily bring a wii with Melee and a gamecube with brawl/project M, but the only TV I have that moves easily is a slightly laggy LCD. Would it still be useful for me to bring the consoles and games?

I can happily bring a wii with Melee and a gamecube with brawl/project M, but the only TV I have that moves easily is a slightly laggy LCD. Would it still be useful for me to bring the consoles and games?
There's no CRT you can bring? You can find any for cheap at a thrift store or anything

It still likely won't be played on, but using component cables can cut out about half the lag

Mahone

Smash Champion
i have a full gc/melee/memorycard i left at chus

if any of u guys can drop by u can pick it up in my name and use it for this tourney

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
aiight, also ill bring a full setup... and you should confirm teams cuz teams are cool
i want to do teams, but i'm also intent on doing singles pools. this tournament is supposed to establish power rankings, so i need to be able to get as many matches played as possible.

I'm pretty certain I can make it to this. I'll bring some other SOVA players too. Will there be decent time for friendlies and stuff? I rarely get to play with the actual crew down here, so it'd be nice to get in some decent time with higher level players.
there should be plenty of time, especially considering the afterfest, but it's really dependent on the amount of setups we have.

I'll probably come. I can bring a TV, extension cord, and 2 power strips. My actual cube might need to be replaced, I'll post again if I have a working one by then.
cool, i'll put you down. i thought you were from NE, did you move?

brawl, PM, and the laggy tv are going to be useless for this tournament, sorry to say. bringing melee would help wonderfully though.

Papapaint

There's no CRT you can bring? You can find any for cheap at a thrift store or anything

It still likely won't be played on, but using component cables can cut out about half the lag
What I meant to ask was whether or not anyone could bring a TV. I may actually be able to get my hands on a CRT though, I'll know for sure soon.

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm hyping this up in sova week after week. prolly can conjure up two cars for this. As long as there's post-tourney crew battle and I'm in it, I'm down.

[i'll prolly not enter and just play friendlies and meet all the smashers I never get to meet naw mean.]

What I meant to ask was whether or not anyone could bring a TV. I may actually be able to get my hands on a CRT though, I'll know for sure soon.
I can bring 3 CRTs, but I'm only guaranteed for sure to bring 1 full setup. You could be of help

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I might be able to come to this on my way back to Pittsburgh after the holidays.

If do come I'll bring a GC setup and a CRT.

Top Bottom