• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hue Birds of Happiness flock stepping as DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
at this point any new character support thread should be focused on the possibility of them getting as DLC so here's one of my unlikely candidates the hue birds happiness from rhythm paradise

i would to see any character from rhythm paradise but one of theses guys would be my top pick (just one on its own referred to as "hue bird" by the announcer)

it would be a lightweight character whos attacks would be mostly kick and the occasional peck and would most likely carry items in it beak grabs foes with one foot and has multiple jumps

moveset ideas: specials based on various rhythm paradise games

basic combo: kick, kick, kick
strong side: beak jab
strong up: upwards beak jab
strong down: sweep with leg

side smash: kicks with both legs
up smash: jumps up slightly
down smash: kicks out legs in both directions (like fox)

neutral air: flaps both wings
forward air: forward air kick
back air: kicks out legs bwhind it
up air: kicks both legs above it
down air: kicks downwards like its stamping

pummel: pecks with beak
forward throw: kicks them forward
back throw: kicks them behind
up throw: throws them above and jumps into them
down throw: throws to ground and then jumps off them

dash: slides along ground ramming with beak

neutral special: double date, a large kick that can knock away projectiles
side special: packing pests, knocks away a spider, basic projectile move
up special: flock step, uses its jump from its own game to leap up
down special: see saw slam, slams the ground like one of the guys from see-saw when they do a high jump

final smash: mass migration, many other hue birds swarm the stage marching over enemies and at times leaping into them

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
whole day and no ones told me im crazy thats gotta be a first for on of my threads

jigglover

Smash Lord
Actually... I don't know, I like this idea. I really want a more iconic Rhythm Heaven character in than Chorus Men, but I don't know much about the series. I know of the Hue Birds, though, despite not having played the series, which shows that they are more prominent and iconic than Chorus Men.

...Lol. I just went onto a Rhythm Heaven Wiki to look these guys up, and the background is just a bunch of Hue Birds. http://rhythmheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Rhythm_Heaven_Wiki

Has to be said though, apparently "Hue Bird" isn't their name. EIther that, or they don't have a wiki page. I have to say, though, while I would prefer Rhythm Heaven Girl to these guys, I am a supporter.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Actually... I don't know, I like this idea. I really want a more iconic Rhythm Heaven character in than Chorus Men, but I don't know much about the series. I know of the Hue Birds, though, despite not having played the series, which shows that they are more prominent and iconic than Chorus Men.

...Lol. I just went onto a Rhythm Heaven Wiki to look these guys up, and the background is just a bunch of Hue Birds. http://rhythmheaven.wikia.com/wiki/Rhythm_Heaven_Wiki

Has to be said though, apparently "Hue Bird" isn't their name. EIther that, or they don't have a wiki page. I have to say, though, while I would prefer Rhythm Heaven Girl to these guys, I am a supporter.
im fairly certain during the credits when it lists all the chatracters names theyre referred to as hue birds so they mustnt have a wiki page

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand

Chorus Kids are one of the most "iconic" of the series though....

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
They are too big and would be overpowered so I cant support them. In all honesty I see them as being a cameo on a rhythm heaven stage more than anything. Maybe a trophy or a sticker too or a part of another RH character's move set. In terms of non human RH characters I would prefer the monkey or the barista dog.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list how would the Hue Bird's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey guys, according to this list how would the Hue Bird's moveset be classified? (hybrid classes are possible):

Zoner - Character whose strength lies in forcing their opponent to stay in a certain area. Ex: :4marth:

Ranger - Character whose strength lies in their ranged attacks to force opponents to keep their distance. Ex: :4link:

Speedster - Character whose strength lies in their speed and ability to overwhelm their opponents with relentless attacks. Ex: :4pikachu:

Trickster - Character whose strength lies in a quirky moveset that is hard to predict and can alter the battle field. Ex: :4villager:

Bruiser - Character whose strength lies in devastating attacks to quickly finish off opponents. Ex: :4falcon:

Resistor - Character whose strength lies in super armor that allows them to tank hits to strike down opponents. Ex: :4bowser:

Puppeteer - Character whose strength lies in overwhelming opponents with relentless attacks stopping opponents from striking back. Strength in numbers. Ex: :rosalina:

Juggler - Character whose strength lies in being able to string combos together to finish off opponents. Ex: :4luigi:
I imagine the Hue Birds to be Speedsters with Puppeter properties. Considering their flight.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

can ask why you have posted this in so many threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom