• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Half Genie Protector of Scuttle Town, Shantae for SSB4 (WayForward wants her in Smash)

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730
Kind of want to throw this out there, but along with Shantae what others characters would you guys like to see make it in smash?
New comers of characters that I really want them to make it in SMASH BROS FRANCHISE as playable fighters are Geno
geno sign.png
, Izuna
hqdefault Izuna.jpg
, Neku Sakuraba
Neku_zpsf0wro7rq.png
! P.S: I'll come back more!

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Last edited:

Raheem The Dream

Banned via Warnings
NNID
RaheemTheDream28
3DS FC
5043-2968-5730

CNMNE

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CNMNE
3DS FC
2895-8158-1141
Part 2: ManicView attachment 59470 &View attachment 59472 Sonia The Hedgehogs, I hope that Masahiro Sakurai-San can actually make them as New playable fighters in SMASH BROS DLC,somehow! Finally, last but not least, Ninten from Earthbound BeginningsView attachment 59475
Not to be rude, (especially since i want Tails) but all Sonic characters will be similar to Sonic himself. Therefore Sonic should have 16 skins rather than 8, and they should all represent (or look exactly like) another Sonic character. Lesser known or less popular characters like Manic and sonia could be solid green and magenta, as they could represent both Manic and Scourge, or both Sonia and Espio. Just my thoughts on it.

Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Amy
Rouge
Cream
Silver
Blaze
Classic Sonic
Metal Sonic
Jet
Emerl
Tikal
Scourge/Manic
Sonia/Espio

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
Asked PushDustIn if he could translate another tweet from intergrow games who are localizing Shantae: Risky's Revenge in Japan
https://twitter.com/intergrow/status/557839640414420992
3DS「シャンティ リスキィ・ブーツ の逆襲 ディレクターズ・カット版」の情報についてお待たせしてしまってすみません。
Sorry that there has been a lack of information for Shantae's Risky's Revenge (?) Directors Cut version.
開発会社さんとお話させて頂いている現在、情報もまだ出せない状態です……
We talked with the development staff, and as of right now we can't release any information...
情報解禁になり次第、すぐに告知しますのでもう少々お待ちください。
Once the ban has been lifted, we will inform everyone. Please wait a little longer.

So it seems like they're still hard at work at translating Shantae over there. Well at least its good news to know.
Credit goes to @PushDustIn for Translating. Thank you. :)

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Do we really want the squid kid memes being attached to Shantae?
At this point I don't really care about it, the more art of Shantae the better, imo. But really, Splatoon is going to "squidify" everything I noticed thanks to it's overhypiness, but meh, It doesn't fully bother me anymore, I've gotten used to it.

CFood

Smash Cadet
At this point I don't really care about it, the more art of Shantae the better, imo. But really, Splatoon is going to "squidify" everything I noticed thanks to it's overhypiness, but meh, It doesn't fully bother me anymore, I've gotten used to it.
It's the new Sonic/MLP, of course this is happening.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Just a heads up, you can't link pixiv images to this site. You should post them via upload, to get around that.

But I like that gif, funny ear wiggle. x3

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well then. Looks like Japan's making fanart for her too! That's great to see! It shows that people have interest in her over there (Japan support is always good. Let's hope we get more of it from them. The more support for her, the better, as she needs more support over there).

Last edited:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
I've on gamefaqs for a while, and surprisingly, support has gone up enough that people are starting to say "If we get a female Dlc character, it would be Dixie or Shantae."

Mikegamer0608

Smash Lord
NNID
Mikegamer0608
I've on gamefaqs for a while, and surprisingly, support has gone up enough that people are starting to say "If we get a female Dlc character, it would be Dixie or Shantae."
Well, that's good to know. Because I mostly hear a lot of hate for certain characters in those forums.

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I like how it's drawn *and* I like how endowed she is. I swear it's fashionable to pretend not to like fan-service...
It was just a point out I saw, that's all, there's nothing wrong with the artist drawing her however (s)he pleases. Like what you like, I'm just not use to her like that, is all...

BlitzUnleashed

Smash Apprentice
Idiots, the both of you! Branson is clearly the best character "I HAVE THE ADVANTAGE"
"It's not what's on the outside that counts, like skin and hair! It's what's on the inside that counts! A kind heart, your blood and your guts! That's what makes the whole body go round!"

Best. Character. EVER! :D

Top Bottom