• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I think having Isaac use a mix of psyenergy in his attacks may make him a bit too similar to Robin, especially if the elements are variable in nature. Giving him Venus psyenergy is more than enough to separate from the rest of the cast.

Personally, I like the idea of Isaac using Venus Djinn in his Specials, and have his standards be 90% Psynergy, even his Grab, with only a few sword attacks. That, I think, would represent Isaac the best. Djinn are a major aspect of Golden Sun, almost as important as Psynergy.
This is probably the idea I like the best too. Sets him apart, makes him visually interesting and represents the game well.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Personally, I like the idea of Isaac using Venus Djinn in his Specials, and have his standards be 90% Psynergy, even his Grab, with only a few sword attacks. That, I think, would represent Isaac the best. Djinn are a major aspect of Golden Sun, almost as important as Psynergy.
I like the idea of an elemental djinn for each directional special (like Robin) and (mostly earth-based) psynergy for all of his smash, tilts, neutral and aerials. I think a Jupiter djinn-based recovery would work better than using something like Retreat or a floating stone IMO. Then use the giant hand for grabs and then either Ragnarok or a basic summon as his final smash. I'd be very satisfied with this sort of set up.

Last edited:

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
I think Isaac has a very likely opportunity now that the AT spaces are filling up. But he needs to forget everthing he knows about sword fighting and focus on the Psyenergy.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think Isaac has a very likely opportunity now that the AT spaces are filling up. But he needs to forget everthing he knows about sword fighting and focus on the Psyenergy.
I hope he uses his sword, even if it's just a little.
He could have good mix-up game keeping players guessing whether he'll get in close, or use Psynergy for ranged attacks.

BSTCloud

Smash Apprentice
I think having Isaac use a mix of psyenergy in his attacks may make him a bit too similar to Robin, especially if the elements are variable in nature. Giving him Venus psyenergy is more than enough to separate from the rest of the cast.
Was it stated yet how Robin's tomes will work?
Will the player be able to switch between them, or you have one assigned at the beginning of the battle, and you're stuck with it until its uses run out?
And, can you use the same tome twice in the same match?

As these little different details appear, a character gets more and more distant from his similar ones.

I agree there are other ways to create Isaac's moveset to make him more unique though.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Based on what I'm seeing Isaac only uses swords for basic attacks anyway...

Was it stated yet how Robin's tomes will work?
Will the player be able to switch between them, or you have one assigned at the beginning of the battle, and you're stuck with it until its uses run out?
And, can you use the same tome twice in the same match?

As these little different details appear, a character gets more and more distant from his similar ones.

I agree there are other ways to create Isaac's moveset to make him more unique though.
Of course. You're completely off base about everything, though. Robin has four tomes set to different slots, Up+Special is Wind, Side+Special is Fire, Down+Special is Dark and Neutral+Special is Thunder. When using each special, the tome in hand changes, and certain other attacks are based on the tome, but otherwise the standard attacks are mostly sword-based. Some of the standards use the tome in hand, though.

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
If he doesn't have djinn, Isaac can technically only use Venus psyenergy :p

Why not just put djinn on his smash attacks? He can just have a light sword or a rapier for his tilts, physical djinn unleashes (e.g. flint, scorch) on smashes, and psyenergy on specials. That gives him a solid mix of slower, heavier attacks, quick and light attacks, and ranged attacks.

I don't think summons really need to be in smash.. they're critical in the RPG game, but not the fighting game (IMO).

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
After seeing Robin, hey that's Isaac's Japanese name, lol, Isaac confirmed.

Anyway he does like @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman said, use different based elemental powers, Ness and Lucas also did this, I don't why not have Isaac do this with psynergy.

I think Djinn could be a bit complicated to put in his movest imo, that's why I don't really support them to much, except maybe Flint since he is his main Djinn as a iconic figure to represent all Djinn, unfortunately Djinn aren't items, which they should be, after all Mr Saturn is a item.

I think weapon unleashes should be smash attacks, up smash, Megiddo, left/right smash, probably generic jump strike when he doesn't get a weapon release in a attack phase, down smash, Titan Blade.

Maybe djinn could be tilt attacks, who knows?

However after seeing Takamaru, I question Isaac's chances?

How do we know Sakurai wont once again screw Isaac?

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236

Isaac's chances don't look too great, since we've heard nothing about him at all (no AT, no hints, nothing). All we know is he'll at least return as an Assist Trophy, if not a full character. It really depends on whether or not Sakurai likes Golden Sun and/or if he's familiar enough with the series to think he would work as a character (we all know he has the biggest moveset potential out of any Nintendo character, so he doesn't fall anywhere remotely close to "generic sword fighter" unlike Chrom and unfortunately Takamaru).

Sakurai likely made his decision on Isaac at the same time he made his decision on Little Mac and any other assist trophies. If DLC is a possibility then he may have removed Isaac as an Assist Trophy completely in order to work on him post-release. Takamaru's attack as an Assist Trophy seems somewhat similar to Isaac's except it will go in any direction.

Last edited:

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
After seeing Robin, hey that's Isaac's Japanese name, lol, Isaac confirmed.

Anyway he does like @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman said, use different based elemental powers, Ness and Lucas also did this, I don't why not have Isaac do this with psynergy.

I think Djinn could be a bit complicated to put in his movest imo, that's why I don't really support them to much, except maybe Flint since he is his main Djinn as a iconic figure to represent all Djinn, unfortunately Djinn aren't items, which they should be, after all Mr Saturn is a item.

I think weapon unleashes should be smash attacks, up smash, Megiddo, left/right smash, probably generic jump strike when he doesn't get a weapon release in a attack phase, down smash, Titan Blade.

Maybe djinn could be tilt attacks, who knows?

We just don't know about Isaac, but we are hopeful. Watching what happened to Little Mac, getting promoted from Assist Trophy to Playable, has made Isaac supporters very hopeful.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
If he doesn't have djinn, Isaac can technically only use Venus psyenergy :p

Why not just put djinn on his smash attacks? He can just have a light sword or a rapier for his tilts, physical djinn unleashes (e.g. flint, scorch) on smashes, and psyenergy on specials. That gives him a solid mix of slower, heavier attacks, quick and light attacks, and ranged attacks.

I don't think summons really need to be in smash.. they're critical in the RPG game, but not the fighting game (IMO).
Mostly because this ruins one of the critical aspects of Djinn: That unleashing them weakens you.

This is why I've been trying to make a way to make summons work, because that trade off is a really important part of Golden Sun's gameplay that I think Isaac should capture.

So, new build:

Neutral Normal: Sword swing.
Side Normal: Move - Pushes opponent away, as the assist trophy did.
Dash Normal: Force - Fires a fist of force at the foe that knocks them back.
Up Normal: Growth - Grows a vine upwards, hitting enemies.
Down Normal: Gaia - Unleashes a short range earthquake.

Up Smash: Bramble - Growths a massive thorn covered vine upward. Good vertical reach and vertical knockback.
Down Smash: Grand Gaia - Unleashes a wide ranging earthquake. Horizontal knockback on either side.
Side Smash: Ragnarok - Strike with a giant sword. Heavy damage and strong knockback.

Neutral B - Venus Djinn - Unleahes a Venus Djinn to attack nearby foes. Performs a sword strike with a Djinn's added power. Inspired by Flint.
Side B - Mars Djinn - Unleashes a Mars Djinn to attack distant foes. Fires a Mars Djinn out horizontally from Isaac. Inspired by Cannon.
Down B - Mercury Djinn - Unleashes a Mercury Djinn to attack foes nearby. Freezes and strikes surrounding foes. Inspired by Serac.
Up B - Jupiter Djinn - Unleashes a Jupiter Djinn to blow Isaac upwards, attacking nearby foes as well. Inspired by Gale.

Ok, so the setup changes slightly. As with my previous build, unleashing a Djinn weakens Isaac. Up to six Djinn of each element can be unleashed. Now, however, using a Smash-B attack will summon all the currently released Djinn of that element back to Isaac. The more Djinn are unleashed, the more powerful the summon.

Since you can't do a Neutral Smash, Venus is instead summoned by doing an Aerial-Neutral-B, Maybe?

Last edited:

TeamFlareZakk

We just don't know about Isaac, but we are hopeful. Watching what happened to Little Mac, getting promoted from Assist Trophy to Playable, has made Isaac supporters very hopeful.
I will say the same for Takamaru supporters for SSB5, I hope that one happens too, and hopefully by then we would have played Golden Sun 4.

Tbh I hope Sakurai does develop a interest in Isaac like he did Pit, and works on Golden Sun 4, I think Camelot should put Golden Sun in the hands of somebody who can do a better job, Dark Dawn was a example of Camelot not longer being any good at making this game.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I will say the same for Takamaru supporters for SSB5, I hope that one happens too, and hopefully by then we would have played Golden Sun 4.

Tbh I hope Sakurai does develop a interest in Isaac like he did Pit, and works on Golden Sun 4, I think Camelot should put Golden Sun in the hands of somebody who can do a better job, Dark Dawn was a example of Camelot not longer being any good at making this game.
Eh, that's debatable. I don't think Dark Dawn was bad overall. It only really had two major problems.

The first being the points of no return. That's just WRONG, Camelot. Heck, remember when we could go back to Vale in Golden Sun, and everything changed? We didn't have this "you cannot go back" mentality. Far from it, you were rewarded by finding more hidden things, not losing access to them forever.

The other was just too much change. It felt like a different world. Where did these new countries come from? Why hadn't we heard of them? Where did the familiar towns go? The Golden Sun may have been powerful, but I don't think it explains all that, especially since a lot of the places hold to a ton of epic lore and backstory that didn't fit with the first two games. It almost felt like Camelot was trying to expand the world to give themselves a new setting to work with, but had no clue how to do it. I'm not actually averse to the world they created, I just don't think it fits what we know of the Golden Sun world.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Eh, that's debatable. I don't think Dark Dawn was bad overall. It only really had two major problems.

The first being the points of no return. That's just WRONG, Camelot. Heck, remember when we could go back to Vale in Golden Sun, and everything changed? We didn't have this "you cannot go back" mentality. Far from it, you were rewarded by finding more hidden things, not losing access to them forever.

The other was just too much change. It felt like a different world. Where did these new countries come from? Why hadn't we heard of them? Where did the familiar towns go? The Golden Sun may have been powerful, but I don't think it explains all that, especially since a lot of the places hold to a ton of epic lore and backstory that didn't fit with the first two games. It almost felt like Camelot was trying to expand the world to give themselves a new setting to work with, but had no clue how to do it. I'm not actually averse to the world they created, I just don't think it fits what we know of the Golden Sun world.
To be it bluntly. Golden Sun Dark Dawn is not a bad game in its own right, but compared to the originals? It doesn't even hold a candle.

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
Hello all. After the fall of Takamaru, I was devastated for a while. Isaac/Matthew is my second most wanted newcomer, so I'd like it if you'd add me to the supporters list. Golden Sun is my absolute favorite RPG franchise, and I'd love for it to get more attention and a playable fighter in SSB4. To be honest, Matthew is my preferred character, mostly because I like his outfit more (and I started GS with Dark Dawn), but I wouldn't really care which character made it in. I wanted to point this out though. Sakurai said "Even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes."

That got me thinking. Even if, say, Isaac made it in the game as playable, he would still have a Matthew costume with Matthew's voice and name (like what almost happened with Marth and Lucina). They both look and function basically the same, so it wouldn't take very much to create the other as an alternate. I think it would be awesome if that were to be the case. What do you all think? I think it could happen. So if Isaac makes it, by default, I think Matthew makes it too.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hello all. After the fall of Takamaru, I was devastated for a while. Isaac/Matthew is my second most wanted newcomer, so I'd like it if you'd add me to the supporters list. Golden Sun is my absolute favorite RPG franchise, and I'd love for it to get more attention and a playable fighter in SSB4. To be honest, Matthew is my preferred character, mostly because I like his outfit more (and I started GS with Dark Dawn), but I wouldn't really care which character made it in. I wanted to point this out though. Sakurai said "Even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes."

That got me thinking. Even if, say, Isaac made it in the game as playable, he would still have a Matthew costume with Matthew's voice and name (like what almost happened with Marth and Lucina). They both look and function basically the same, so it wouldn't take very much to create the other as an alternate. I think it would be awesome if that were to be the case. What do you all think? I think it could happen. So if Isaac makes it, by default, I think Matthew makes it too.
As an alternate costume, I would support this. It would be better than having Adult Isaac as an alternate costume.

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice

Personally, I don't think Dark Dawn was bad at all. I loved it to death when I first played it (still do). Of course, it was my first Golden Sun, so many of your complaints didn't bother me at all. I always heard that it was the easiest of the GS games, and I finally got my hands on the original GS a while ago and beat it. What I discovered was that the original GS wasn't much harder than Dark Dawn. In fact, I'd argue it was a tad easier. I beat the game without using one summon, while I used them a lot in Dark Dawn. I feel Dark Dawn is underrated and get's a little too much hate from time to time (just my opinion). Game was fun to me, it got me into the series. Here's hoping for a GS 4.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I completely agree, and since Matthew is almost identical to Isaac, Matthew will frankly never be playable. If we ever get more than one Golden Sun rep, Alex would be the next most likely pick by a long shot.
I'm not so certain about Alex. He's a villain, and we typically get heroes before villains. Plus, not very many characters in Smash give a "who's that?" Kinda feeling.

TeamFlareZakk

As for villain Golden Sun characters, just give me Proxian Isaac as a Dark Link sort of recolor and I'll be happy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Today's (second) PoTD has a parallel in Golden Sun - the Karagol Sea with Kraken.

Just something that randomly occurred to me.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Today's (second) PoTD has a parallel in Golden Sun - the Karagol Sea with Kraken.

Just something that randomly occurred to me.
I seriously doubt it could mean anything, but I do not remember there being a Blooper while sailing on that ship in TTYD. Then again, I don't really remember much of anything about TTYD (it was ten years ago... Hard to believe), and a Blooper does make plenty of sense to stick in that stage.

But it is an interesting parallel either way. I wish it did mean something. lol

Haik

Smash Rookie
So, since I'm getting antsy waiting for info and just want to see Golden Sun get repped so badly, I'd like my first post here to be a quick summary of ideas for movesets that I think would be interesting.

Standard Moves: Not just another swordsman
  • Neutral: Jab
    • Isaac preforms a quick jab forward with the sword
  • Combo: Gaia Strike
    • Isaac follows the jab with a downward slash into the ground that knocks the opponent back slightly; followed by an upwards slash that launches a rock a short distance forward
  • Dash: Leaping Slash
    • A throwback to the animation for attacking from the game, Isaac leaps into the air with sword overhead coming down with the blade a short distance ahead
  • Side Tilt: Impact Thrust
    • Isaac pulls his sword back and places one hand on the pommel of the sword before forcfully jabbing it forward
  • Up Tilt: Sand Throw
    • Isaac sweeps his hand in an arc over his head and sand extends slightly beyond his hand
  • Down Tilt: Growth Psynergy
    • Isaac extends his hand forward and a thorny vine rises from the ground in front of him
  • Side Smash: Quick Strike Psynergy
    • Isaac slashes horizontally and an air blade slashes farther past the blade; the size of the air blade is dependent on the number of set djinn
  • Up Smash: Dragon Cloud Psynergy
    • Isaac arcs a plume of fire over his head that has the head of a dragon; the size of the plume is dependent on the number of set djinn
  • Down Smash: Rockfall Psynergy
    • Isaac slams his sword into the ground and several boulders burst out of the ground on either side of Isaac; the distance away from Isaac that the boulders explode out is dependent on the number of set djinn
Aerial Moves: The air isn't his strength
  • Neutral: Gust and Squall
    • These two Djinn spin around Isaac creating a small whirlwind
  • Forward: Force Psynergy
    • Isaac summons a psynergy fist and launches it forwards a short distance
  • Back: Move Psynergy
    • Isaac summons a psynergy hand that pushes opponents away
  • Up: Arcing Swing
    • Isaac slashes his blade over head somersaulting as he swings
  • Down: Spire Psynergy
    • Isaac creates a stalactite beneath him and drops it; this attack briefly halts Isaac's fall
Special Moves: Isaac's specials are based off of the summoning system
  • Neutral: Set Djinn
    • Up to 2 Djinn of an element that are in recovery are set unleashing a small burst of energy around Isaac of its element; if no Djinn are recovering one is unleashed for a slightly larger burst; Djinn will hover around Isaac when in recovery and will reset themselves over time
  • Side: Summon Ramses
    • A rocky fist is summoned in front of Isaac traveling some distance before exploding into smaller rocks; if an opponent is hit the fist will explode early; this puts two Djinn in recovery
  • Up: Summon Kirin
    • Kirin appears under Isaac and then charges a short distance in whatever direction inputted; this move can be done twice if no Djinn are recovering; Isaac can attack out of this move; this puts two Djinn in recovery
  • Down: Summon Atlanta
    • Atlanta appears above Isaac and briefly rains arrows down diagonally on either side of him; this move can be done twice if no Djinn are recovering; this puts two Djinn in recovery
Grabs: Isaac grabs using a more powerful version of catch which gives him a grab somewhat like Olimar
  • Forward: A rock bursts from the ground and Isaac slams it into his opponent
  • Back: The psynergy hand drops the opponent behind Isaac and he slashes at them with his sword
  • Up: Vines sprout around the opponent and carry them upwards
  • Down: Vines pin the opponent to the ground as Isaac summons a stalactite and drops it on the opponent
Final Smash: JudgmentAs if this would be anything else, Isaac ascends upwards and the Judgment beast descends afterwards. It, then, fires a shot, that can be aimed slightly, from the lion's mouth and the shot explodes at the point of impact dealing massive damage and knockback.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm not so certain about Alex. He's a villain, and we typically get heroes before villains. Plus, not very many characters in Smash give a "who's that?" Kinda feeling.
I completely agree, and since Matthew is almost identical to Isaac, Matthew will frankly never be playable. If we ever get more than one Golden Sun rep, Alex would be the next most likely pick by a long shot.

more than one

In other words, we'll get Isaac first for sure if we get anyone. If at a later point the series has become popular enough to support a second character, it will probably be Alex.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

I don't think Camelot did a terrible job with Dark Dawn, although I do think going forward they need to make the series more modern. They're kinda caught with their pants down these days because Monolith Soft is doing more or less what they do but better.

I wouldn't mind seeing Camelot and Monolith Soft working together on a new Golden Sun game.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx

more than one

In other words, we'll get Isaac first for sure if we get anyone. If at a later point the series has become popular enough to support a second character, it will probably be Alex.
I don't think you really read my post, lol. Heros are normally chosen over villains, and Alex as recognizable as others are. Isaac isn't either, but he's a lot more recognizable than Alex.

If we for some reason have 2 reps, it would most likely be someone like Felix/Jenna/Ivan/Mia/Garret etc. Ala how Fire Emblem has all heros.

I mean, I could honestly see Felix if we get Issac, and they'd be semi-clones of each other.

ferioku

Smash Ace

more than one

I think Mathew would be a great alt costume.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't think you really read my post, lol. Heros are normally chosen over villains, and Alex as recognizable as others are. Isaac isn't either, but he's a lot more recognizable than Alex.

If we for some reason have 2 reps, it would most likely be someone like Felix/Jenna/Ivan/Mia/Garret etc. Ala how Fire Emblem has all heros.

I mean, I could honestly see Felix if we get Issac, and they'd be semi-clones of each other.
If we get a Golden Sun "villain" I think it would likely be Saturos.

I feel like Saturos and Minardi are the most iconic Golden Sun characters filling an antagonistic role. They were the first and even if Alex is the "big bad" I think Saturos and Minardi are more recognisable.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya

I feel like Saturos and Minardi are the most iconic Golden Sun characters filling an antagonistic role. They were the first and even if Alex is the "big bad" I think Saturos and Minardi are more recognisable.
Pretty much this. Saturos is FAR more recognisable than Alex. Hell, I've played all the Golden Sun games and Saturos is just the one villain that sticks in my mind.

I had an idea for a moveset for Isaac, seeing him as a stance change character with the Djinn would be pretty awesome.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx

Minardi cast Death Scythe!

But it missed!

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
If you never have, you ought to try playing through the series without ever using any djinn or summons, it's really fun :)

Pretty much this. Saturos is FAR more recognisable than Alex. Hell, I've played all the Golden Sun games and Saturos is just the one villain that sticks in my mind.

I had an idea for a moveset for Isaac, seeing him as a stance change character with the Djinn would be pretty awesome.
A stance character is a good idea. Either directional specials change, or down b rotates through? I can dig it.

I think we mentioned this earlier, but Saturos and Menardi as a tag team character would be god-like. Fusion dragon for final smash? Yessssss

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
A stance character is a good idea. Either directional specials change, or down b rotates through? I can dig it.
Something like:

Down+B rotates through Venus Djinni:

Flint: Standard. All stats are unmodified.

Sap: B attacks slightly heal Isaac. A attacks deal slightly less damage. Changes Smash animations and Neutral special.

Bane: All A attacks deal 10% more damage and deal slightly more knockback. All B moves deal 10% less damage and less knockback. Changes Smash animations and Neutral Special.

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
Something like:

Down+B rotates through Venus Djinni:

Flint: Standard. All stats are unmodified.

Sap: B attacks slightly heal Isaac. A attacks deal slightly less damage. Changes Smash animations and Neutral special.

Bane: All A attacks deal 10% more damage and deal slightly more knockback. All B moves deal 10% less damage and less knockback. Changes Smash animations and Neutral Special.
Oh, that's interesting, you mean cycle through the Venus djinn. The only problem I can foresee with that is that it's be hard to tell which one you have out (especially for your opponent), and people not familiar with golden sun wouldn't understand why bane is doing more damage :p

If you used multiple elements of djinn, you could have them float around Isaac in colored little balls of light (like they appeared when they left Sol Sanctum).

Tl;dr: I'd like different elements because it's more readable. It would work the same way

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I think Isaac is ADEPT enough (sorry for the pun) to be in Smash 4. We don't have an Earth/Venus user in Smash Bros. yet (Charizard doesn't count as he only uses Rock Smash and stomps the ground). Plus, the Golden Sun series was a great series. Adding Isaac (or Matthew [I would prefer Isaac TBH]) would actually add representation to a franchise created on the GBA (Wario's series started on the Game Boy with Wario Land, so he doesn't count). We don't have a franchise that originated on the GBA represented by a playable character yet. Plus, he (alongside Ray Mk III and Little Mac) was an Assist Trophy in Brawl. If Little Mac can become fully playable, Isaac (and Ray, but that's for a different forum post) can DEFINITELY become playable.

Plus, the soundtrack is pretty amazing.

Sign me up as an Adept supporter!

Top Bottom