• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Oh okay so i will wait thanks ^^

Geez i want to pay Smash but i have to wait until Amazon delievers it :s I won't have the game before the first week od December. Anyways it's late here i'm going for tonight. See you Isaac Hunters :p

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
500 trophies shown and still no sign of Isaac. Pretty perplexing I'd say. Somehow if he isn't shown at all among the final trophy count, I believe he'll be in as DLC.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Im have RAYMAN TROPIES!!! YES....

But I will keep hunting. But I need to get Smash money so I can SPAM Trophy Rush all the time.
For now I need cash!

EDIT: I don't find Isaac Trophy. Im still trying to get it. Or is not even there......

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Sorry, guys, I'm not going to be able to livestream. It doesn't seem to want to work with my monitor. But once all the updates install I'll be playing it a lot with my wife of course.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
500 trophies shown and still no sign of Isaac. Pretty perplexing I'd say. Somehow if he isn't shown at all among the final trophy count, I believe he'll be in as DLC.
If Issac doesn't have a trophy at all in the final count, then he's without a doubt in my mind DLC and I'll be slightly disappointed the development team made it so obvious.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I want to play trophy rush, but it costs 900 coins to do 2:30 minutes. So, I have to do other modes to earn coins and then more. How frustrating! Haha! Over 200 trophies unlocked for me.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
If Issac doesn't have a trophy at all in the final count, then he's without a doubt in my mind DLC and I'll be slightly disappointed the development team made it so obvious.
If he doesn't have a trophy at all, actually, in my mind he's a character who will be patched into the game later. Trophies don't mean anything for DLC. However, its possible Isaac was fully planned to be playable and didn't quite make it.

If he does have a trophy, he can still be a potential DLC candidate, of course.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Unlocked the CommanderVideo Trophy in the challenges. Is it possible that Isaac's trophy is in one of these challenges?

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
For those whom already own the Wii U version, it there a way to transfer all the gold you earned in the 3DS version to the Wii U version? I have been playing the hell out of Smash 3DS since it came out, and have unlocked almost everything--and thus have a LOAD of coins just sitting there collecting dust.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
For those whom already own the Wii U version, it there a way to transfer all the gold you earned in the 3DS version to the Wii U version? I have been playing the hell out of Smash 3DS since it came out, and have unlocked almost everything--and thus have a LOAD of coins just sitting there collecting dust.
Nope. No Gold Transfer possible.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
And there is nothing I can do to help with the search - sorry guys!

Ain't got my 3DS or Wii U with me as of now. And not for 9 more days.

Hope you find only a normal Isaac trophy or no trophy altogether. Unless we find a Matthew or Felix AT but that is very unlikely. And Camelot has helped with this game, what's with all the silent treatment towards GS?

I think it is just the calm before the storm. The awesome storm with GS4, Isaac as playable and much more! :)

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Okay guys I'm gonna go Heavenly Light spam Trophy Rush and see if I can find Isaac or even Ray, Drill Dozer or the missing Tharja trophy. 2 GS songs and no trophy would be pretty suspicious.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
So, guys, almost ready to play myself. Sorry I still won't be able to do any recording yet. I probably can't do so until I get a laptop, or an HDTV to put in the Den (I still need an HDTV for the living room :p).

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I saw a Mewtwo trophy in both versions and he'll still be DLC.
So Isaac might not be DLC even without a trophy.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
I just got Globox from the Rayman series. Did not realize there would be more Rayman trophies of his series than him only. Still no Isaac though.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Exactly! Why is no one from Golden Sun around?

The Gameboy Advanvce era was a pretty good one, not as much as DS and Wii but amazing nonetheless. The franchises from then should be remembered!

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Sakurai is messing with us, he probably is reading this thread at this and laughing at us, because he already has Isaac half-way done and we still don't know a thing :p .

Nonetheless he is going to surprise us with an awesome reveal trailer.

D

Deleted member

I wish that ErenJager fellow would come back and clarify. Didn't like how that was his last action before wandering off.

I still hope to see the Isaac trophy, and that we get at least one more to go with him. By now, I feel like some people have reached the 700+ trophy mark.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Well, I'm going to pop back in and play some more. I played a tiny bit yesterday. Today I plan to play for a few hours and get all the characters and stages if possible. I'll let you know if I unlock Dark Dawn Overworld at least.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
When I get home after work I'm going to alternate between Trophy Rush and clearing challenges some trophies are locked and barred by a few of those.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yeah maybe I'll try trophy rush. I'm really hoping I can unlock Dark Dawn Overworld ASAP, Music Tracks seem to be much easier to find in Special Orders. I keep seeing them pop up all the time, but I only unlocked one track so far.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Just noticed this thread is now named "The Great Trophy Hunt".

Let's hope next name is "Isaac trophy found" and the last name to be "Isaac shaking the battlefield".

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Keep the hunt. Is no one is not gonna do it, WERE THE ONE WE GONNA DO IT!

Because this not for Isaac only, this for good sake for everything we can praise is Isaac is still in the game! Raise or destroy our hope all togehter, We. Need. The. Truth.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Keep the hunt. Is no one is not gonna do it, WERE THE ONE WE GONNA DO IT!

Because this not for Isaac only, this for good sake for everything we can praise is Isaac is still in the game! Raise or destroy our hope all togehter, We. Need. The. Truth.
I don't think Isaac being a trophy will raise or destroy our hope at all. Isaac not being a trophy would simply be too suspicious to me considering the fact that GS actually has music tracks at this point.

D

Deleted member

Man, I wished I had a Wii U so I could help with this, but I probably won't be getting one until sometime in 2016.

Somebody... somebody, out there, had to have unlocked nearly all of them. I'm certain Isaac exists.

Anyway, gotta go for the weekend. Hopefully he's found and you guys can make mention of it on this thread.

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
Well I've found Isaac AND Jenna...
isaac found.png

just not in the right game :troll: (and I forgot to get screenshots so have some bulbapedia)

Too bad Australia insists on delaying everything that isn't Pokemon, or I could help in the actual search.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Any news? Have we confirmed what all the Assist Trophies are in the Wii U version yet?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Any news? Have we confirmed what all the Assist Trophies are in the Wii U version yet?
I've barely seen ANY Assist Trophies. But I'm going to play again for a few hours tonight before switching back to Hyrule Warriors.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I want a Djinn item.

They are an item you collect and use. You can collect up to three, and summon it at any number. The larger the number you summon it at, the more powerful the attack.

Top Bottom