• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

Troykv

Smash Master
I find some days before another Smash Related Micaiah's Art (I think is a little bit old, but still, I want to share it).

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I find some days before another Smash Related Micaiah's Art (I think is a little bit old, but still, I want to share it).

That's Gonzales's Smash trophy for her, he's a pretty good artist. I remember that he had created a site where he would predict which characters had a chance of being an AT or playable character with the many trophies he've made on his Pixiv account.

I'll never forget the negative reception his art had in the first Super Smash Bros. 4 topic because some of the cartoonier characters looked "off" in his style (Which I wholeheartedly disagree with them). :laugh:

Troykv

Smash Master
That's Gonzales's Smash trophy for her, he's a pretty good artist. I remember that he had created a site where he would predict which characters had a chance of being an AT or playable character with the many trophies he've made on his Pixiv account.

I'll never forget the negative reception his art had in the first Super Smash Bros. 4 topic because some of the cartoonier characters looked "off" in his style (Which I wholeheartedly disagree with them). :laugh:
What do you mean with "off"?

And actually think that his art looks good xD

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What do you mean with "off"?

And actually think that his art looks good xD[/quote
I meant "off" as in the character's deviate a bit too away from what they really look like. It is fairly obvious when it comes to the Pikmin or Pokemon characters like this for example.

But despite that, I think all of his art is flawless and those who are complaining are just nitpicking him for using a different style. His designs for most human characters are spot on and look like who they really represent. I wouldn't him being the art director for a Smash project (real or fanmade). :p

Troykv

Smash Master
I meant "off" as in the character's deviate a bit too away from what they really look like. It is fairly obvious when it comes to the Pikmin or Pokemon characters like this for example.

But despite that, I think all of his art is flawless and those who are complaining are just nitpicking him for using a different style. His designs for most human characters are spot on and look like who they really represent. I wouldn't him being the art director for a Smash project (real or fanmade). :p
Oh... I see... Gonzalez is mainly a human-like designer xD

Well... I don't think that Pokémon looks BAD :p

Troykv

Smash Master
Hahaha.... Looks like maybe I need a better signature to this thread XD

Also... We talk about Fire Emblem Lords most "knowly" but... Who are the most loved ones?

Ike looks like a perfect first place, but the rest I'm don't sure.

Who do you think?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hahaha.... Looks like maybe I need a better signature to this thread XD

Also... We talk about Fire Emblem Lords most "knowly" but... Who are the most loved ones?

Ike looks like a perfect first place, but the rest I'm don't sure.

Who do you think?
Hard to tell really since I'm more aware of how much loved a character is in the West if we ignore Brawl. Ephraim/Eirika and Hector would be somewhere in the higher middle while Lyn should be third for obvious reasons. Marth is definitely going to be second since he's arguably the poster boy of the franchise and Japan was exposed to him at least more than once (including the subpar Shadow Dragon remake).

As for the worst, Roy would probably be at the bottom of the list due to late promotion and the fact that you rarely hear anything positive about his character unless you are a Smash fan. Chrom would definitely be second to last because let's face it, many who played Awakening just found him a forgettable character due to to baldness and the resident Tactician overshadows him by a long shot.

Troykv

Smash Master
Hard to tell really since I'm more aware of how much loved a character is in the West if we ignore Brawl. Ephraim/Eirika and Hector would be somewhere in the higher middle while Lyn should be third for obvious reasons. Marth is definitely going to be second since he's arguably the poster boy of the franchise and Japan was exposed to him at least more than once (including the subpar Shadow Dragon remake).

As for the worst, Roy would probably be at the bottom of the list due to late promotion and the fact that you rarely hear anything positive about his character unless you are a Smash fan. Chrom would definitely be second to last because let's face it, many who played Awakening just found him a forgettable character due to to baldness and the resident Tactician overshadows him by a long shot.
Okay... We have in this moment...

Ike>>¿Marth?>¿Lucina?>>>Lyn>>Hector/Ephraim/Eirika>>Chrom>>¿Roy?/¿Eliwood? (I'm not sure about put Eliwood higher or don't than Roy)

Characters without "location" confirmed: Micaiah, And the Only Japan Characters... Micaiah is a particular case because the very mixed opinions about her xD

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I know, her chances are something dead compared to other characters who are more orders (mainly popular sagas without much representation or lack of it directly). But I still want to give this thread some life... I really need do a post about her in the future xD...

And I have no idea that you think, but personally, if by adding any of the characters in Fire Emblem (improbable as it was, because the game has confirmed 3 characters, a filler and a DLC), Micaiah is perhaps one of those who have more opportunities in my opinion. The other characters are somewhat into oblivion or would be too similar to others already present, with the exception of Tiki, also see it as a very viable option for Smash).

Sure, I say this considering that I really doubt that add characters that will in the future (Kamui awaits my opinion be an option for Smash 5).

Also... The Light Music Club The Light Music Club

What do you think about putting something like this in the OP?

Are you interested in seeing Micaiah in Smash?

You can give your vote in the "Smash Bros Fighter Ballot" https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
Maybe a pipe dream... But still, is something xD

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As grim as things look for Micaiah, I don't see any shame in standing up for her being in Smash.

I just beat Path of Radiance yesterday for crying out loud, and I've been looking for a copy of Radiant Dawn for a while now. I hope I can get my hands on a copy when I'm down in California in about a week.

Troykv

Smash Master
As grim as things look for Micaiah, I don't see any shame in standing up for her being in Smash.

I just beat Path of Radiance yesterday for crying out loud, and I've been looking for a copy of Radiant Dawn for a while now. I hope I can get my hands on a copy when I'm down in California in about a week.
Yeah! No shame, Only hope for a character that I (and any supporter here) actually want.

And... I wish the Tellius Fire Emblem are in the future in the eShop.

Last edited:

slambros

Smash Ace
I remember wanting her when I first started speculation. Sadly, her relevancy is dwindling. That's a shame.

I wonder what it would've been like if Intelligent Systems chose to continue the Ike arc, to keep the same story going, to keep the same people going, like Micaiah and Sothe.

Troykv

Smash Master
I remember wanting her when I first started speculation. Sadly, her relevancy is dwindling. That's a shame.

I wonder what it would've been like if Intelligent Systems chose to continue the Ike arc, to keep the same story going, to keep the same people going, like Micaiah and Sothe.
Oh yeah... Well, now I try to support her thanks to the Fighter Ballot.

And... Who knows? It's no impossible, thanks to Smash, Ike has been immortalized.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm on my phone right now, so I can't type much. Sorry I haven't been around, I've been absorbed with a ton of stuff. I'll read through everything tomorrow hopefully.
Yay! Welcome TLMC (or how you wants be called?)

I'm happy to see the OP's owner again :3

Troykv

Smash Master
TLMC is fine. Sorry for being gone, it's just that once Smash 4 came out, there wasn't really much for me to speculate about, but now that it's Summer break, and DLC is a thing, I will try to be a bit more active.
I find really fun speculate about this Fighter Ballot, and of course, support the characters that I like.

PD: I also have Summer Break, I have more time to post here xD.

Edit: OH LOL! You put the Fighter Ballot picture with Micaiah in the OP... Great!

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I find really fun speculate about this Fighter Ballot, and of course, support the characters I like.

PD: I also have Summer Break, I have more time to post here xD.
For sure. Besides Micaiah, I also really strongly support King K Rool, Lip, Ayumi Tachibana, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers. Out of first parties anyway.

Troykv

Smash Master
For sure. Besides Micaiah, I also really strongly support King K Rool, Lip, Ayumi Tachibana, Wolf, and the Ice Climbers. Out of first parties anyway.
Behind Micaiah, but I also support Roy (before the Leak), King K. Rool, Bandana Dee and I really interested in characters like Ayumi Tachibana, Takamaru, and other minor characters.

I see Wolf like a "shoo-in" with Lucas (Aka: The Absolute Nintendo's One-Shot Character) already confirmed, but I also like to see him again (I prefer his fighting style A LOT MORE than the other spacies).

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm already playing another run of Path of Radiance, and I don't get all this stuff about these bands. I just find a lot of bands on my units, and I even get bands from the bosses. I got this so called Thief band from the bandits in Caldea, I got a Mage band from Balmer, I just ****ing don't get it.

Troykv

Smash Master
I'm already playing another run of Path of Radiance, and I don't get all this stuff about these bands. I just find a lot of bands on my units, and I even get bands from the bosses. I got this so called Thief band from the bandits in Caldea, I got a Mage band from Balmer, I just ****ing don't get it.
Uff... I don't remember that thing xDUUU

----

A friend (who is also a Micaiah's Fan and a Micaiah Fighter Ballot Supporter) drew a picture of her doing some magic (more specifically, the Most Powerful Light Magic Book in RD: "Rexaura").

I know, the picture is somewhat simplistic, but I personally like.

Credits: http://thanytony.deviantart.com/art/Rexaura-Final-Smash-538446699

Deviantart: http://thanytony.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I dunno about you guys, but with me having a hell of a hard time finding a copy of Radiant Dawn, maybe they'd release it on Wii U eShop.

It may be a longshot, but it would take a lot off my back.

Troykv

Smash Master
I mean if anything, I wish she could have a color scheme that goes over Robin, so that way she is at least acknowledged some how.
Someone put this before in the Thread (Well... Maybe you already see it).

Something like this? I made this recolor for the Robin Alts thread:

____

Tomorrow is the Micaiah's Rate Day in "Rate their Chances: the DLC Edition"... Someone interested in give a predictions before the actual day?

Never mind... Someone troll my plans... Meh... Tomorrow will be the Predictions day... Meh... I will post again when her predictions actually begin.

Someone has something for her day?

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
This feels lonely... But I need to put a personal "congratulations" to Ryu and Roy (specially this one, because is a Fire Emblem Character and comes from one of my favorites Fire Emblems ever: Binding Blade)... Oh god... They looks so cool, Ryu has a incredible potential in the competitive scene... and... I love how looks Roy... is the perfect design hybrid from all his official artworks... Is wonderful.

This now leaves the question about the possibility to see a Fire Emblem Newcomer... Roy is obviously a Pre-Ballot... So, this maybe less the possibility to see a Character from the actual Ballot... but who knows...

Micaiah!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This feels lonely... But I need to put a personal "congratulations" to Ryu and Roy (specially this one, because is a Fire Emblem Character and comes from one of my favorites Fire Emblems ever: Binding Blade)... Oh god... They looks so cool, Ryu has a incredible potential in the competitive scene... and... I love how looks Roy... is the perfect design hybrid from all his official artworks... Is wonderful.

This now leaves the question about the possibility to see a Fire Emblem Newcomer... Roy is obviously a Pre-Ballot... So, this maybe less the possibility to see a Character from the actual Ballot... but who knows...

Micaiah!
Knowing how popular Fire Emblem is in Japan, it's best to expect a lot of ballot votes for any character (even after a pre-ballot choice like Roy was revealed since the Japanese fans should already be aware of that leak). But here's something I've been wanting to think about.

What if a FE if character were to somehow overshadow any other possible choice? We already know that Japan was confused at us Westerners for wanting Inkling even before their game came out. So there's a possibility than many fans are already excited about the game coming out this month and they might possibly vote for any of the main characters after the game comes out. Only time will tell if that scenario would actually occur.

I really need to get back to sleep since that disappointment is really getting to me.

Troykv

Smash Master
Knowing how popular Fire Emblem is in Japan, it's best to expect a lot of ballot votes for any character (even after a pre-ballot choice like Roy was revealed since the Japanese fans should already be aware of that leak). But here's something I've been wanting to think about.

What if a FE if character were to somehow overshadow any other possible choice? We already know that Japan was confused at us Westerners for wanting Inkling even before their game came out. So there's a possibility than many fans are already excited about the game coming out this month and they might possibly vote for any of the main characters after the game comes out. Only time will tell if that scenario would actually occur.

I really need to get back to sleep since that disappointment is really getting to me.
Wait... Exacly what disappoints you? You looks to have a Aqua avatar

And talking about Aqua...

I have no idea how likely is that Kamui added as a playable character, since the only thing that seems to be unique is its transformation ... which could not be interpreted in Smash without FPS massively lower... That leaves Aqua a possible better chance than him?

Still, I prefer to see any other Main Character from Fire Emblem before this pair.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait... Exacly what disappoints you? You looks to have a Aqua avatar

And talking about Aqua...

I have no idea how likely is that Kamui added as a playable character, since the only thing that seems to be unique is its transformation ... which could not be interpreted in Smash without FPS massively lower... That leaves Aqua a possible better chance than him?

Still, I prefer to see any other Main Character from Fire Emblem before this pair.
Nothing important, I'm already where I wanted albeit with rainier weather. It's a fishing trip since I was interested in the idea of having a fish fry with my girlfriend's family today.

As for my new avatar, it's because I own the support thread for that character. She's more relevant than Ephraim and sure as hell will have a bigger fandom than him in the end. It really depends if the Japanese fans are adamant enough to even vote for either character after the game's release. If they don't receive enough support, then Sakurai would feel that it's unnecessary to even promote the If games with a new character.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Nothing important, I'm already where I wanted albeit with rainier weather. It's a fishing trip since I was interested in the idea of having a fish fry with my girlfriend's family today.

As for my new avatar, it's because I own the support thread for that character. She's more relevant than Ephraim and sure as hell will have s bigger fandom than him in the end. It really depends if the Japanese fans are adamant enough to even vote for either character after the game's release. If they don't receive enough support, then Sakurai would feel that it's unnecessary to even promote the If games with a new character.
I see, thanks.

And yeah... Ephraim... He is of the characters less mentioned as possible characters in Smash... I would even say that FE8 main characters had a rather low profile compared to the other from the games that came before and after (Except FE Gaiden... Nobody remembers Alm and Celica)

Troykv

Smash Master
Also... Something that I don't think before... Is guaranted that ALL the FE MC appears in Revelations#FE?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Also... Something that I don't think before... Is guaranted that ALL the FE MC appears in Revelations#FE?
Unfortunately something tells me No.

Since Japan seems to hate Sigurd, Leaf and Celice. But Michaih is actually well liked, so she should appear hopefully.

Also the lack of Hector and Eliwood Awakening DLC makes thing they won't show up either.

Troykv

Smash Master
Unfortunately something tells me No.

Since Japan seems to hate Sigurd, Leaf and Celice. But Michaih is actually well liked, so she should appear hopefully.

Also the lack of Hector and Eliwood Awakening DLC makes thing they won't show up either.
Well... I don't know about the Japanese Opinion about the Juggdral Trio... but Yeah, Micaiah is well liked for the japaneses xD

No DLC Awakening = Try to make that don't appears in Smash (?)

Some little curious... All the characters without promotional Awakening Art... Have canon children: Roy's Our Boy (Eliwood), Lilina (Hector) and Celice/Seliph (Sigurd).

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
She and other characters such as Ike, Elincia, Roy, Lyn, Sothe, and Marth, all were in the ORIGINAL SMTXFE trailer, and were therefore going to be in that game, but since that idea was scraped no one really knows.

I think it's lame Cain and Chrom are in the game over Ike though.

I really want Ike, Elincia, and Micaiah to be in another game.

Troykv

Smash Master
She and other characters such as Ike, Elincia, Roy, Lyn, Sothe, and Marth, all were in the ORIGINAL SMTXFE trailer, and were therefore going to be in that game, but since that idea was scraped no one really knows.

I think it's lame Cain and Chrom are in the game over Ike though.

I really want Ike, Elincia, and Micaiah to be in another game.
I find REALLY weird to see Cain in this game, Chrom no because he is popular and knowly lord... But Cain? Well... it's this is a "Archetypes Resembling" probably we see too Abel xD... Otherwise, the character don't really have to much except the OVA's Voice and his HIYAAs

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Even if Chrom has a starring role as an Edge Lord, I doubt people will even support him in the ballot. Besides, it would be pretty difficult for him to be switched out of Robin's Final Smash and become his own character.

That means that Michaiah's only competition are a few Awakening characters (minus Tharja because of her cut trophy) and the Fates duo (especially Azura since she's trending on Tumblr).

Troykv

Smash Master
Even if Chrom has a starring role as an Edge Lord, I doubt people will even support him in the ballot. Besides, it would be pretty difficult for him to be switched out of Robin's Final Smash and become his own character.

That means that Michaiah's only competition are a few Awakening characters (minus Tharja because of her cut trophy) and the Fates duo (especially Azura since she's trending on Tumblr).
Yeah, I don't see a character that is part from another's moveset as playable character... Is weird, and it's extra work only for one character.

And yeah... everything says that: Micaiah only has "competition" with the recent popular characters from Awakening (Tiki and Anna I suppose) and the Fates Duo (Azura/Aqua is more likeable... I find Kamui a little generic withou a good use of the Dragon-esque form. :p ), the others characters with more notable support have already roles in the game xD.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I find REALLY weird to see Cain in this game, Chrom no because he is popular and knowly lord... But Cain? Well... it's this is a "Archetypes Resembling" probably we see too Abel xD... Otherwise, the character don't really have to much except the OVA's Voice and his HIYAAs
I actually find it strange Chrom is in there over Ike and Marth mainly because they have been in more games, and are more popular.

Top Bottom