• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Complete Luigi Video Omnibus

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
LOL that is so funny that u menshin it especially today, cuz i saw my friend ka at the lynnwood tourney today, infact i just got home from there about 5 mins ago, and i did have my camera and i did wanna record dittos really bad, but i didnt have my cables :( so we couldnt, we played few matches tho and lets just say:

Ka-Master > Ppa0 = meaning: (ka-master rapesies ppa0)

but i will get some dittos and hopefully soon

Jekyll

Smash Ace
LOL that is so funny that u menshin it especially today, cuz i saw my friend ka at the lynnwood tourney today, infact i just got home from there about 5 mins ago, and i did have my camera and i did wanna record dittos really bad, but i didnt have my cables :( so we couldnt, we played few matches tho and lets just say:

Ka-Master > Ppa0 = meaning: (ka-master rapesies ppa0)

but i will get some dittos and hopefully soon
You guys are so lucky to be in the same relative area. Maybe I'll convince Drephen to play some dittos sometime...Just maybe.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
yea its pretty vicked seeing him in action, he was after all the person that made me pick up this game and be luigi *cuz i never really played melee, and i was mario in 64 XD*

nublet06

Smash Lord
ROFL (luigi) vs ezynjay (marth) 1 dreamland
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgH58DCF7ss

ROFL (luigi) vs ezynjay (marth) 2 yoshis story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFGitxvPIBM

ROFL (luigi) vs ezynjay (marth) 3 Final destination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUxoYhKKj00

these matches contain some of the most random/******** trash talking. this is what we do a lot. play smash and talk about random stuff and giggle a bit. welcome to ROFL's life.

i think these videos show how well luigi can do agaisnt marth if he has space to use the wavdash effectively. if luigi is able to do that, he out ranges marth. match 2 also shows what can happen when you try the same approach 100 times in a row against someone who is catching on to your style lol. i got caught in my shield and grabbed a lot and ended up losing because of it.

oh yeah and for the record at the end of match 3 i tried to do some stupid up b or something. if i would of misfired it would of been pretty awesome tho :p

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
very nicely done, i <3 the first match, *english dubbing for an old school kong fu movie* and yo martial arts was no match fo da martzh

nublet06

Smash Lord
Sick, just sick. Those might just be the three finest Luigi matches I've ever seen. Didn't expect them all to come at once.
lol they arent THAT good. afterall, i did lose one of them. after watching those i am realizing that luigi is a lot more technically demanding than i thought. listening to my controller.....and seeing how many times i mess up on things like wavedashes (because you have to use them soooo friggen much) i realize luigi takes a lot more tech skill than i thought. nothing can compare to fox falcon and falco tho.

Shurikono

Smash Cadet
Vids are okay, some of them aren't that special though, a few of them lack the "berserk" play of Luigi. He is my main only because I win most matches with him, imo Dr. Mario is a close second.

nublet06

Smash Lord
nice videos ryan. you struggled on the large levels and did a lot better on the small levels. thats pretty sypical against fox and falcos. plus evil nemesis is becoming one of the better falco mains out here. id say except for SOS, dsf, and MAYBE manacloud (never actually seen mana's falco play) hes the best falco out here.

nublet06

Smash Lord
search youtube for evilnemesis. i dont think he has any up against ranked or really good players. but he can hold his own. also you can check out the socal top 20 crew battle in the pac west forums. i think he gets 3 stocked in that tho so probly not a good example. i think he takes someone else out before that tho.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll unload a boatload of ka-master friendlies and tourney matches fairly soon vs most of washington. GIMPYFISH BOWSER VS KA-MASTER LUIGI FTW!!!!

but also... a twist... gimpyfish... GANON... vs ka-master luigi!

KARAZAYY!!!!

yeah, there'll be lots of vids.

nublet06

Smash Lord
I have 4 videos of me vs DSF in winners finals of a tournament. does anyone want to see me get owned? they are too big for youtube so you will have to download them. i lose 3-1. i only win when he plays fox.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
lol they arent THAT good. afterall, i did lose one of them. after watching those i am realizing that luigi is a lot more technically demanding than i thought. listening to my controller.....and seeing how many times i mess up on things like wavedashes (because you have to use them soooo friggen much) i realize luigi takes a lot more tech skill than i thought. nothing can compare to fox falcon and falco tho.
Hmm, how about Pikachu and Pichu? I'm not kidding man... Pikachu has basically the same short hopping speed as fox, and a faster-than-average wavedash speed. So, you gotta move around like a fox, shuffling nairs and whatever... Most foxes don't waveshine or drillshine... they just dashdance, wavedash for mindgames, grab, shuffle/full jump nairs.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
yet again.....more pwnage. awl and thank you for the thank you.....errrrr...i mean... your welcome :)

wtf happened on that gannon dair? LOLOL gannon dair kill out of the side.
heh thx, ur like the only person that likes it Oo *crys on ROFL's sholder and points --> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95520 *

and the dair iunno i like teched or canceled it and for some reason it did that XD

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
heh thx, ur like the only person that likes it Oo *crys on ROFL's sholder and points --> http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95520 *

and the dair iunno i like teched or canceled it and for some reason it did that XD
Dude, that video was awesome.... who cares about "DI" or "teching"... it was lots of fun to watch ^^ your luigi is like, super slick...

Why was everyone hatin'?

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
i have been looking thru the vids and i found this one:
Race To The Finish - Luigi (with AR)
so i clicked it, but its not workin :(

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Okay so tomorrow I'm going to a tourney at C3 and matches will be recorded there. Hopefully I'll get them and upload 'em on youtube for this thread :p

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
good stuff, lol at the fox that didnt DI at all, but besides that nicely done especially the last match

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
There should be some matches up soon from the UCLA tourney yesterday. I'm pretty sure ROFL had some down, and I think I did have a match recorded vs. Hella. Should be up soon.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I was thinking of uploading some matches, but I keep sandbagging for the entire time at my own tournaments....I mean, nobody really wants to see three sequential Luigi cyclones off the side of Yoshi's Story. :)

But I'll keep an eye out for them matches.

nublet06

Smash Lord
There should be some matches up soon from the UCLA tourney yesterday. I'm pretty sure ROFL had some down, and I think I did have a match recorded vs. Hella. Should be up soon.
lol yeah i wouldnt expect any good ROFL videos. out of all the people i *****....i think my only set recorded was against lunin. all you will see there is me screwing up on not getting shined.....and looking like an idiot with edge gaurds.

Top Bottom