• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A The Bowser Questions and Advice Thread

Synnett

Alligator Lord
You can find hitboxes and frame data in Seikend's thread, "Bowser's Hitboxes and Frame Data UPDATED: 20/01/11," which is stickied at the top of this Bowser section.
Ah dem, thanks! The gif somehow didn't load everytime I went in this thread. It sure helped. :)

Oh dem, I just realized I have the 1000th post here!

Last edited:

Dralro

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Deadeye42
Well good for post 1000, so, boozers, I'm a little bored, and as you can see we have an... active forum here. We should compile our tech and make a comprehensive guide. And with at least one joke including Lum's hilarious bias against Roy.

Silvalfo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Silvalfo
Well good for post 1000, so, boozers, I'm a little bored, and as you can see we have an... active forum here. We should compile our tech and make a comprehensive guide. And with at least one joke including Lum's hilarious bias against Roy.
Most of the tech is compiled in Pangwell's guide, unless you mean you'd like a more sophisticated, serious guide. We could make one more focused on matchups and mindgames, too.

Top Bottom