• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 4 Reg Deadline, Smashboards Fund to Armada, Darkrain

The Big House 4 - Are you IN?

• I'll be going!

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • I'll be watching!

Votes: 95 75.4%
  • I'll be playing Smash 3DS while watching from my phone while I'm at the tournament!

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Registration for The Big House 4, a Smashboards sponsored Super Smash Brothers Melee and Project M tournament, is set to close on September 20th, 2014. Smashboards is contributing $500 to a good player fund as part of the sponsorship agreement. This fund is already being put to good work, helping fund Armada's and Darkrain's trip to Michigan for The Big House 4.

So far, over 495 players have registered for Super Smash Brothers Melee and over 282 players have registered for Project M. The Big House 4 will be held the weekend of October 4-5th and will be a two-day national event. Since that weekend is also the launch weekend for Super Smash Brothers 3DS, players are sure to be playing and discovering the ins-and-outs of the new game between matches.

Armada is getting to The Big House 4 with help from the Smashboards Good Player Fund and Sponsorship

Robin "Juggleguy" Harn had this to say as the deadline nears:

"Registration for The Big House 4 closes on September 20th. There is no at-the-door registration of any kind, so make sure you register online. The tournament is already at 400+ Melee Singles entrants and 200+ PM Singles entrants; with Mango, Armada, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Professor Pro, and plenty of others confirmed.

Melee Doubles and PM Doubles have both capped. If you plan on attending, you really need to register now. And if you've already registered, make sure you specify your teammate by September 20th, or you'll be removed from doubles."

Smashboards will be providing coverage of the weekend event and players will be able to catch the stream live on http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp, http://www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator, and http://www.twitch.tv/meleemilwaukee. Make sure to tune in that weekend if you can't make the trip!

Click here to register for The Big House 4!
Click here to RSVP to the Smashboards event thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Man, I guess Smashboards really wants Armada to win. Well he is like...one of the best in the world. With that much money, I hope he beats even Mew2king.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Oh wait! I voted the wrong one by accident. It says there are multiple votes allowed, yet refreshing the page and re-opening it didn't do anything. It's too late to change my vote?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

mango fruit will win again with his fantastic mr. fox :^)

Ben Zed

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BENZ#0
Wtf, didn't that Australian TO have to fund armada's last trip out of Sweden as well? Why does EMP exist?

Fantastic Mr. 20XX

Smash Rookie
Seriously can't wait for BH4! This tournament series is very special to me for 3 reasons..

1. BH3 was the first Smash tournament I watched since 2011 on account of me getting back my internet

2. It takes place in my state

3. BH3 was the return of The King, my favorite Smasher.

I really doubt Mew2King will win again because Armada is gonna be there, but anything can happen.

predictions:

1. Mango
2. Armada
3. Mew2King
4. Hbox

DiggerandIndy

Smash Rookie
Looks like I'm really gonna have to practice for the tournament (not that I've been slacking.) I'd better check the weaknesses of all of Melee's fighters.

Top Bottom