• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 4 Announced

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
Last night before the finals of Fight Pitt IV, Robin "Juggleguy" Harn, officially announced The Big House 4. Set to take place on October 4-5, 2014 at the Sheraton Hotel in Romulus, MI, the fourth installment will be one of the largest tournaments of the year. The Big House represents the largest active Melee and Project M tournament series in the Midwest, and is widely acclaimed as one of the best-organized nationals in the United States.

The Big House 4 will be one of the largest Melee and Project M tournaments in 2014

Tournament organizer Harn looks to expand on the very successful third installment, which brought in over 200 unique entrants and featured the premiere of "The Smash Brothers" documentary last autumn. This year's edition promises to be one of the biggest grassroots tournaments of all-time, streamed by VGBootCamp and featuring Super Smash Brothers Melee and Project M once again at an exciting new hotel venue just minutes from the local airport. More information, including discounted hotel booking, will be available in the coming months.

Last edited by a moderator:

JinX!

Smash Rookie
Hopefully I'll be able to attend myself, though I think my family has vacation ideas for that time. -_-

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Hm. I'm from Chicago. I may actually come to this. It'd be a first timer going out of state for Smash for me. Sounds like fun. If I think I've improved enough by then, I'll do my best to be there.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Big House? I thought the tournament will take place in Michigan Stadium which is called the Big House, Hell that would be a pretty damn cool idea, the largest video game tournament ever

Kid_Carlton13

Smash Cadet
NNID
KidCarlton13
3DS FC
0447-6623-7476
WELL FML I MOVED TO TENNESSEE AND ROMULUS WAS LIKE 10 minutes or less away from my home before I moved. My life f*cking sucks I love Melee and Project M. *Bangs head against brick wall*

Last edited:
Top Bottom