• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3 Videos! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage JCaesar PikaChad & more!

metroid1117

Smash Master
Any videos of Christian get recorded? I want to see this dude's Link. Somehow I went the entire weekend without even knowing he existed.
I know he played against Moose on the secondary stream, but I don't think those have been uploaded yet. I don't know of any other matches he had though.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
Thx for uploading these.
There are lots of sick matches.
Hurray for m2k :D

rokimomi

Smash Lord
I timed all the vids on UM Smash to a txt file a while ago but just didn't have time to split them up because of midterms and projects. In total there's about 60+ Melee and PM matches to be uploaded.

I have some time tomorrow so I'll split a large amount of them up on twitch and then Juggleguy can upload them from there.

Sorry for the long wait and especially sorry for the PM people. The videos that were uploaded already were done because they required a much longer process since that twitch recording was lost and so I just singled out a day to sit down for a few hours and churn them out.

Thanks for being patient with me.

Top Bottom