• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wait until Juggleguy replies, but afaik it's a lot simpler if you reg for both and later ask for a refund on doubles if you're unable to find a teammate.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Definitely recommend registering for both right now. Just realized I didn't write anything about this, but yes, doubles entry will be refundable up until a week before the tourney. Gonna update the thread with that information now.

SoulPech

Smash Master
this will be a maybe for me. It'll be definitely for P:M and I'll see how many bodies I can stuff in my car to smuggle across the state.

gravy

Smash Ace
Is anyone rolling in from NY from this? I want to figure out my ride for this now, this is going to be the weekend I'm moving to Vegas, so I'll ride here and then fly to vegas.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
After reading the last post I was like "hotel??"

And then I was like "omg this tourneys in a hotel"

Big house 10 will be at the actual big house at the rate this is going

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
if i am in the first 20 or so to register, bring a recording setup, and stay at the hotel, do i get 3 shirts? lmao

Yes, if you meet all three criteria you'll get three shirts.

However...

1. there's no guarantee that we don't already have 25 registrants ;)
2. the recording offer is only being extended to qualified recorders, in case anyone else asks
3. just to clarify, a free shirt goes to whoever books a room in the hotel, not whoever simply stays at a room in the hotel

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm going to try and make it to this.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
"Keep in mind that your equipment, once checked in, will be operated and kept by our staff until the conclusion of the event (this means until Sunday night)."

we'll be needing to leave for the airport on sunday around like 5 or 6ish. we're bringing 3 cubes and 3 wiis. do i still get the $10 cash back before i have to leave? it's fine if i don't. j/w

Treklink256

Smash Rookie
If I can figure out transportation and get my doctor to up my anti-anxiety meds, I might be able to attend this. I might be able to drag Super Awesome Man! here too. I'll look into it.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Reposting this because it's somewhat important to me, Juggleguy.

"Keep in mind that your equipment, once checked in, will be operated and kept by our staff until the conclusion of the event (this means until Sunday night)."

we'll be needing to leave for the airport on sunday around like 5 or 6ish. we're bringing 3 cubes and 3 wiis. do i still get the $10 cash back before i have to leave? it's fine if i don't. j/w

i can play ganon/dk/puff/falcon/fox/falco at a decent level, currently figuring out a main

brawl puff is weird compared to melee puff, i dunno
let's team. i definitely want to get in quite a few teams friendlies with you before the tourney starts haha

JTsm

Smash Master
By this time, I'll be able to house people that need it.

So hyped for this.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Juggleguy does anyone ever call you Jigglyguy?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Seriously guys. This Live-stream is going be nothing we've ever seen before. Are you guys ready?

bobslob

Smash Rookie
SSSSSSssssssooooo hype for this......Hope I can make it.....Gotta protect my rep as the best scrub ever to be taken advantage of...

Top Bottom