• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big House 3! PP Hbox M2K Hax Scar SFAT PewPewU Cort Kage - October 12-13th, 2013 - Ann Arbor, MI

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Yo. Maybe this will be the tourney we see KanyeRest @ after all those Sweets he missed

/troll.jpg

metroid1117

Smash Master
I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight go to this, depending on whether I find a job and how busy I'll be. I really want to go though, last year was something I'll never forget.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm excited to see what version of P:M and what newly broken character that wrecks space animals there will be at this Big House.

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Some of us NY peeps are interested in attending for PM. Hopefully we won't all be broke and can make it; this would be my first Midwest tournament experience.

Metroid you better be there!

Calabrel

Smash Apprentice
I'll do whatever I can to attend for PM singles/doubles, I guess it'll largely depend on what kind of housing/transportation situation I find.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Some of us NY peeps are interested in attending for PM. Hopefully we won't all be broke and can make it; this would be my first Midwest tournament experience.

Metroid you better be there!
I'll try, it depends on what I'll have to do for work >.>.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Is it bad I'm more hyped for this than EVO? I feel ashamed.
Depends on what you prioritize. If you like tons of guaranteed playing time, then I don't blame you. You'll probably get more friendlies in one hour at Big House than you will all weekend at EVO. :)

strawhats

Smash Master
hmm...never been to the MW. I'll c if I can make the trip out here. If anyone from CT is looking to drive to this hit me up...Tim/Anthony?

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
still planning on going to this. driving 9 hrs is no fun so we'll probably be flying in. we won't be able to bring tons of tvs but we'll still bring our setups as usual. 3 wiis and 3 cubes. oh, i can bring a projector if you want, juggleguy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
still planning on going to this. driving 9 hrs is no fun so we'll probably be flying in. we won't be able to bring tons of tvs but we'll still bring our setups as usual. 3 wiis and 3 cubes. oh, i can bring a projector if you want, juggleguy
3 Wiis and 3 Cubes sounds amazing. No need for a projector though, we have access to two of those at this venue. :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
6 tvs would be really helpful for the pm tourney.... but i understand if you can't :p

metroid1117

Smash Master
I just remembered I'm actually starting college in the fall. I may have to miss a few classes to make it to this. We'll see how things go :/
As a prospective teacher, I advise against skipping classes.

As a college graduate, I can tell you that not all classes take attendance, they might not have mandatory homework due on a regular basis, and that you can usually get lectures notes online or from a friend... just sayin' :p.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
assuming my class schedule stays the same, we'll probably arrive at the airport at like 11 pm on friday night and leave around 6 or 7 pm on sunday night so i can make it back in time for classes on monday

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
As a prospective teacher, I advise against skipping classes.

As a college graduate, I can tell you that not all classes take attendance, they might not have mandatory homework due on a regular basis, and that you can usually get lectures notes online or from a friend... just sayin' :p.
as a college grad who went to maybe 1/3 of her classes I HIGHLY ADVISE AGAINST SKIPPING CLASSES, YOUR BRAIN WILL THANK YOU LATER WHEN YOU GET TO SLEEP BEFORE EXAMS

Top Bottom