• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ok...well i dont have a DL just yet. but maybe if people like them enough then ill make them DLable ^_^

Yukari Yakumo-Touhou

Remilia Scarlet-Touhou

Alice Margatroid-Touhou

Patchouli Knowledge (made by my friend Krimzon)-Touhou

Flandre Scarlet-Touhou (this is an older picture, and i have updated the skirt to look less....white blobish)

Patchouli, Alice, Flandre And Remilia-All touhou

Yuyuko Saigyouji and Yukari-Touhou (i couldnt find a better picture of her T_T)

Aya Shameimaru-Touhou

Princess Maya-Threads of Fate (wow something different from touhou lolz.)

BT- .hack//sign (wow 2 in a row, lets see if this keeps up)

Satori Komeiji-Touhou (wow that didnt last long o_o)

Sakuya Izayoi-Touhou

Cirno-Touhou (....⑨...;B)

Yuka Kazami-Touhou

Parsee Mizuhashi-Touhou

I told u that i had **** loads of peach touhou textures ^_^;

but that aside what does everyone think?

Mima-Touhou

New texture! gonna update my post and i also have a DL link now!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZNXA6QB

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it's apparently really difficult to make textures for because you'd need to make a different texture for each "stage" (Morning, Day, Night, KK Slider)

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
*Images*

New texture! gonna update my post and i also have a DL link now!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HZNXA6QB
Your download seems to be lacking the Cirno-Touhou Peach texture. Also, The file named ? Peach can't be extracted since you're not allowed to have the ? symbol on a file name for PCs.

Edit: Your Cirno-Touhou Peach texture is named ? Peach. You should probably rename it so that people don't get confused.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Your download seems to be lacking the Cirno-Touhou Peach texture. Also, The file named ? Peach can't be extracted since you're not allowed to have the ? symbol on a file name for PCs.

Edit: Your Cirno-Touhou Peach texture is named ? Peach. You should probably rename it so that people don't get confused.
yeah the Cirno peach has a wierd (9) symbol instead of her actual name. i kinda forgot to change that sence some ppl wouldnt get touhou jokes -__- srry for the confusion

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hey, I had heard there was a program that let you view your textures on your computer (on the character model and everything)...
Am I mistaken, or does such a thing exist? If so, where can I get it?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Any1 know where i can find a stage texture for smashville? :)
probably on one of the bigger sites if they even have any. smashville is just too tedious to edit. x_x

hope ur search goes well

M.K

Level 55
probably on one of the bigger sites if they even have any. smashville is just too tedious to edit. x_x

hope ur search goes well
Good idea, however, the large sites don't have any Smashville hacks either T_T.
It'd seem like a very tedious thing to do, however, with the town underneath the stage and how it changes at night.

Does anyone know any programs I can use to start/become a Texture Maker?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
get CUPASH, ASH, and STASH (So you can edit and save Character Portrait stuff, Character stuff, and stage stuff)

Get Photoshop for the actual editing

And you're good

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well, I tested out most of Peachkid's Peach textures, but I did have to make some adjustments to a large portion of them for the reasons stated below.

1: Most of the Peach textures had the parasol remain unedited. I edited the parasols to match the color of each texture's dress.

2: If you attempt to remove portions of Peach's hair, you'll end up being able to see through her head. I disliked that dilemma, so I fixed up the hair a bit. At least two textures had this situation.

Other than those issues, the textures are quite good, overall.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for adding my team to the main page clone hat!
(im the smasher)

And JBRPG since i see you keep asking for a girly pit ill make it for ya
would you like to post a picture of it on my site? I dont know if theres anything besides the tutu you want on it so just post a link to a pic on my site
Here is the flower fairy Lip costume version, but you can add just the tutu (if you can) Probably requires adding polygons. You can also do it without adding polygons.

Here's the picture below

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Bad news guys. My computer somehow cannot locate it's hard drive (piece of ****), so until I get a new one I'll have to scavenge for other people's. Keep up the great work!

M.K

Level 55
You know what we just be EPIC win?
I need a Jynx Peach Costume.

I don't know if this is the right place to maybe "ask" for one, but if anyone has the time....this would be so epic.

V-K

Smash Ace
You know what we just be EPIC win?
I need a Jynx Peach Costume.

I don't know if this is the right place to maybe "ask" for one, but if anyone has the time....this would be so epic.
What Character could use that texture?

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
I would happen to be Midnight Shaymin of Smash Enigmas- yes, the member that created the Hydrocity Zone texture.

I have links to two of my textures not yet on the SE blog to help you with your texture bundling/database.

Forest Maze (Unfinished)
Preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9062z4m710A
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFXUFUI4

Chrome Target Smash!! Level 1
Pictures: (1) (2) (3)
(NOTE: Rotom Meta Knight and Soulfly Dedede used in these pics were created by Kitty Corp, not me!)
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EL4Z8KZM

mofo_

Smash Ace
I would happen to be Midnight Shaymin of Smash Enigmas- yes, the member that created the Hydrocity Zone texture.

I have links to two of my textures not yet on the SE blog to help you with your texture bundling/database.

Forest Maze (Unfinished)
Preview video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9062z4m710A
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFXUFUI4

Chrome Target Smash!! Level 1
Pictures: (1) (2) (3)
(NOTE: Rotom Meta Knight and Soulfly Dedede used in these pics were created by Kitty Corp, not me!)
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EL4Z8KZM

wow totally awesome dude!
what is the .PAC name for target smash?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
yo yo yo check it cookiemonster pokemon stadium 2
I must say, that is awesome.

I have taken a break from this for a week or so, due to personal matters. Like talking to friends that i will be unable to see for 2-3 months :(

So, I will edit the stage texture compilation as soon as I can.

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
I believe CHARAROLL is the character roll call after you defeat Master/Crazy Hand in Classic Mode. And yes, Target Smash!! is STGTARGETLV1.

By the way, if anyone is able to take clearer pics of my Target Smash!! texture (with no chars.) and allow me to use them for my next Smash Enigmas blog post, I'll be extremely grateful, and I'll even credit you for taking the pics at the bottom of the post!

Wiimote

Smash Cadet
^ That's actually possible. However, it would be very tedious, seeing how many textures there are in the PAC.

Heh, I may actually make a credits roll texture now. XD

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
^ That's actually possible. However, it would be very tedious, seeing how many textures there are in the PAC.

GO FOR IT!!!
Can I be in it?!?!
PLZ?!?!
lol

i will tell u how to easily get pics up, or snapshots with no camera!

mofo_

Smash Ace

wow! lol, there are so many miscellaneous textures :p strap loader, 4-ways-to-play, coin launcher and now credits! lol

it would be amazing if you can make menu textures or somehow change brawl stock icons into tournament icons :011:

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
hey, how do u get to download this gothy peach texture i like? its the one with the short skirt. i dont see a downloads section. =S btw im on Kitty Corp

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
...wouldn't it be called gothic peach? i have a feeling youre yanking my chain.

nvm, it works....

BUT FOR SOME REASON IT ONLY WORKS ON FITPEACH00, AND NO OTHER COLORS. help please?
in fact, whenever i put new textures in, they only work on 00 color. help!!!!!

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
...wouldn't it be called gothic peach? i have a feeling youre yanking my chain.

nvm, it works....

BUT FOR SOME REASON IT ONLY WORKS ON FITPEACH00, AND NO OTHER COLORS. help please?
in fact, whenever i put new textures in, they only work on 00 color. help!!!!!
The Kittycorp guys messed up with the dl links, that's why it's called Blackdress...

That's strange...
Did you neme correctly the other textures?
I mean:
Fitxx00
Fitxx01
ect..

Top Bottom