• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teleport Shenanigans

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
Pretty notorious for people recovering with Mewtwo, as it has caught me offguard a few times. It's why I go for recoveries when I'm farther away from walls. This can even lead to some players believing that I'm going for the ledge when I instead land on the stage with Teleport or I go for a high recovery instead.

anas abou

Smash Journeyman
i know this is very out of context but seriously your mains are jiggs and mew2 i mean don't people pick multiple mains to correct the other mains weaknesses

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
i know this is very out of context but seriously your mains are jiggs and mew2 i mean don't people pick multiple mains to correct the other mains weaknesses
Those are just the two I feel the most comfortable with. I have a couple others, but I don't have enough room for the signature to show it. >_____>

Top Bottom