• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teh RudeChu (!A Sweet Pikachu Combo Video!)

Kail

Smash Lord
Man YOU ARE SO ****ING AWESOME!!!!!
**** man!!!!.
I wish I had a ****ing pikachu ****ing like that ****. D4mn!!!!
I think I got pregnated from watching this sensual *** video. omg. wait, no wait, that was just an orgasm.

Good stuff!!!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Hmm, very impressive. In fact, some of those tricks really made my jaw drop.
I was also going to congratulate you on having the guts to use some actual Pokemon music instead of some hip-hop stuff about rock-stars, but, yeah, anyway. :p
I still faved it because I really enjoyed the first part.
was that a shot at me?

for your information my combo vid and pika matches on youtube were the result of one or two hours at the end of a smashfest around 2 or 3 am...

once yellow rat ******* 2 comes out i'll come to you for music selection kthxbai!!!

lol

anyways I enjoyed the video. and give urself more credit against chu's chu....

I thought the same thing b4 I played it. and im tired of people sayin chu dat has the best pikachu...

why not just say azen has the best everything since he uses all the characters?

if someone is a great player they can make any character look good. it doesnt automatically make them the best with that character...

Nice vid Anther. if you're ever in NYC we have to do a pika team or somethin

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I cannot for the life of me get a hang of the quick attack edgeguards. Like turning it around without the second part. Ugh, This is still my favorite combo video I've seen in a long time.

N64

Smash Champion
I thought the same thing b4 I played it. and im tired of people sayin chu dat has the best pikachu...
I'm not impressed with chu's pika. If any non-pika-main is to have the title of best pikachu, it's azen.

But yeah, the more pika combo vids the better. Lookin' forward to a new one from you phillybilly. I should probably update electric shuffle too (its so old >_>).

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I would do the instructional video, if I still had something to capture matches still.

But yeah, we all should have recent footage of all Pika mains and compile them into one huge combo vid that would be sweet.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
marilink.....how bad did u loose?...jk*:laugh:
did u beat anther?

Dude, no one beats Anther. It might look like it, but its really some quick attack mindgame that makes you think like you've won, when really you've lost.

Why do I have the feeling like i'm the biggest victim to Anther's Tail spiking?

(anther got enough combos on August 4th to make another better vid all by itself). I dunno about a sequal yet. We're probably making a second crew combo vid someitme in the fall semester (shortly before brawl comes out). And since you're now part of our crew....

screw it. You could easily get enough footage to make one now and then.

TOO GOOD

twilit_dragon

Smash Apprentice
you're good! I wish i could quick attack like you can =/ i found the pokemon music irritating though. the sad part was i was into that as a kid xD

DMastaGX

Smash Rookie
Nice Vid. My main is Pikachu. Let's have a match....

Wii code = 3437-2795-8327

I already added you. In game my name is "DgX"

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Your up-B ledge steals were ridiculous. Your Up-B'ing in general was crazy; so many different directions every time and so fast! Really impressive.

Great vid. Best Pika.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
This vid is gone; youtube removed it.

Does anyone know where else i can stream/get it?

N64

Smash Champion
oh snap.

uh, go around the brawl boards looking for anther and ask him. Or find scotu, he might have it.

Top Bottom