• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teammates for ICs

What characters do ya like teaming with?
and hell what characters does ur static teammates play?

I have 2 static teammates
One plays Peach and the other plays Luigi

I do better with the luigi results wise but I think ICs Peach is a better team comp

R.I.P.

Smash Cadet
I don't really care who they play as long as they can effectively wall the other person out as I wobble, LOL. I like playing with a Peach though.

Fugibean

Smash Cadet
I really hate playing ICs in teams honestly. Nana gets killed too easily in the disorder for me. Maybe I'm just bad at teams though. I go Peach in teams instead.

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
I don't play a ton of teams, but I have experienced some success with Jigglypuff as my teammate. We played like any other team match with ICs; let the ICs control the ground while Jigglypuff controls the air. We had really good synergy and the Puff I played with was rather good at teams, so I'm sure those were key factors to our success as well.

Top Bottom