• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take a second to apreciate good Smash Music!

LipePereira

Smash Cadet
NNID
LipePereira
Yo, a good friend of mine Jackson Parodi (great guy I met at AGDQ2014) just posted a batch of new videos featuring Smash Melee!!

His music is good, and the instrument he plays is... uncommon.

Take some minutes to appreciate some good music right here. He is awesome, so drop a subscribe his way if you can :)

To the vids:

I hope this is not against the rules, I just wanted to share some smash related entertainment :)

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
I love game music, especially smash music! will check out! I also do music inspired by games, so maybe give me a look see too!

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Yo, a good friend of mine Jackson Parodi (great guy I met at AGDQ2014) just posted a batch of new videos featuring Smash Melee!!

His music is good, and the instrument he plays is... uncommon.

Take some minutes to appreciate some good music right here. He is awesome, so drop a subscribe his way if you can :)

To the vids:

I hope this is not against the rules, I just wanted to share some smash related entertainment :)

you got a sub in me. lovin it

Dryillic

Smash Rookie
Cool stuff! Sounds good! I've wanted to learn accordion for awhile (I play piano). Someone should mod these into an iso lol

dufuss

Smash Rookie
Haha, it makes everything seem so classy. I can just imagine every character wearing monocles while duking it out.

LipePereira

Smash Cadet
NNID
LipePereira
I love game music, especially smash music! will check out! I also do music inspired by games, so maybe give me a look see too!
Do you have an YouTube channel? I will check it out for sure!

Cool stuff! Sounds good! I've wanted to learn accordion for awhile (I play piano). Someone should mod these into an iso lol
Yeah that would be awesome as he'll hahahaha

Haha, it makes everything seem so classy. I can just imagine every character wearing monocles while duking it out.
Super fancy brothers melee

LipePereira

Smash Cadet
NNID
LipePereira
I don't have a Youtube Channel (yet) but i do have a soundcloud!

https://soundcloud.com/benny_p_australia

please check me out! later this month, i'm thinking of expanding to Youtube and perhaps my own site, so stay tuned!!

Thanks for replying to me!
I'll check it out now, and please let me know when the channel is up!
Also, #shamelessselfpromotiontime I'm a Web Dev and host owner, so if you need that kind of service, I'll do it cheaper for you hahaha

LipePereira

Smash Cadet
NNID
LipePereira
I don't have a Youtube Channel (yet) but i do have a soundcloud!

https://soundcloud.com/benny_p_australia

please check me out! later this month, i'm thinking of expanding to Youtube and perhaps my own site, so stay tuned!!

Thanks for replying to me!
Dude some of these are mad awesome!
Let's go for a walk is so groovy
Unlikely heroin makes me feel like kicking butt on battle toads lol
Latin festival... Well as Brazilian guy who plays the bass, that hits home hard for me, I love it hahahaha

Benny P

Smash Journeyman
Dude some of these are mad awesome!
Let's go for a walk is so groovy
Unlikely heroin makes me feel like kicking butt on battle toads lol
Latin festival... Well as Brazilian guy who plays the bass, that hits home hard for me, I love it hahahaha

Thanks so much for all the feedback! This is really motivating to get feedback (sorry that im kind of freeloading off your post) but i really like that ACCORDION GUY! NEED TO HAVE BRSTMS of this for project M

Top Bottom