• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tacoma Smashers

radar

Smash Rookie
Considering hosting a small weekly get together at my place once 4 drops. Anyone in the region would be welcome, looking to cultivate a tight knit group of hard core smashers to practice/ play with on a regular basis. Not interested in PM or Melee, Brawl/4 only. My focus is on promoting the gaming culture/ spading out the mechanics of 4 as early as possible. Casuals totally welcome.
reply here, or by email
theraindogwaits@gmail.com

JustWatson

Smash Rookie
I'm in Auburn and definitely looking to play some Smash 4 locally. If this turns into a weekly or something I'd be interested, I don't mind driving a bit once a week to get out to Tacoma or anywhere within a reasonable distance in the region.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
If we get enough people who are willing to show up consistently on a weekly basis, we will most likely start hosting weeklies. It would be nice to find local dedicated players willing to get better competitively, share tactics and discuss tech/MU in person for the new smash.

If more folks respond to this thread, we can get things rolling and start to schedule days when people are most available. Of course all skill ranges are welcome.

TLJedi

Smash Rookie
I'd like to do a weekly. I can't drive up to Renton or any other place for Smash 4, and I'd really like to play other people. For Glory people can't give you tips and things like that. I'm in school, so I'd only be able to do the weeklies on the weekend. I don't know any other Smashers, so I can't tell anyone about it to get more people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom