• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress SWF Community Voted Tier List - 3.0 COMPLETE

DarkK

Smash Apprentice
Not to mention that both accounts make the same kind of grammar mistakes.

I agree with everyone who says that the more you and the "totally not you" other user deny this accusations, the more suspicious you appear to be. I find it extremely curious that you both have the same day of birth, happen to only main Kirby in both versions of Smash 4 (in your profile description, that is), that you immediately liked his comment the moment he posted it, and that you both say that it's ridiculous. Your "maybe he's trying to clone me, you guys!" comment kinda gives it away that it's an alternate account of yours. But hey, this is just me building an hypothesis on what I'm seeing.

(I hope this doesn't count as harassing the user, as I am only sharing my thoughts on the matter.)

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
+1 Donkey Kong. PAX has proven that DK does not belong so low
+1 Palutena
+1 Lucario

M15t3R E

Smash Master
:4dk:+1 (Two DKs in SKTAR 4 top 5 and if you watch them you'll understand why.)
:4pit:/:4darkpit:-1
:4villager:-1 (Does anybody anywhere even place respectably with Pit/Dark Pit or villager?)

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Not to mention that both accounts make the same kind of grammar mistakes.

I agree with everyone who says that the more you and the "totally not you" other user deny this accusations, the more suspicious you appear to be. I find it extremely curious that you both have the same day of birth, happen to only main Kirby in both versions of Smash 4 (in your profile description, that is), that you immediately liked his comment the moment he posted it, and that you both say that it's ridiculous. Your "maybe he's trying to clone me, you guys!" comment kinda gives it away that it's an alternate account of yours. But hey, this is just me building an hypothesis on what I'm seeing.

(I hope this doesn't count as harassing the user, as I am only sharing my thoughts on the matter.)
I never said he was trying to.
You forget the other points I've mentioned. The fact that so many points align like I mentioned means it's not a random assumption and in no way means you're "everyone from the kirby sub-forum".

Being in such a highly defensive position only enforces my thought, like I mentioned earlier.

It's a small thing I noticed and that I don't care much about in all honesty. A single person having an alt account is not enough to skew the tier list.
I noticed similarities, poked around, and found many many things pointing towards both users being the same.
It doesn't matter to me if it's true or not, nor do I think it matters to Browny.
It doesn't really matter until it becomes a problem and multiple people start doing it, if you even are both the same person.
Yeah, but that doesn't automatically make one the same person.

I'm not replying to this crap anymore.

Thinktron

Smash Apprentice
:4dk:+1 (Two DKs in SKTAR 4 top 5 and if you watch them you'll understand why.)
:4pit:/:4darkpit:-1
:4villager:-1 (Does anybody anywhere even place respectably with Pit/Dark Pit or villager?)
Villager i don't know about enough to give a good answer

For The pits Nairo had good results in early tournaments with them both, and recently took a game esam with dark pit, though not much else, pink fresh is also doing wonders with pit, but only in smaller tournaments, i see them as solid high tier as they have no weakness at all.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
:4sheik: +1
:rosalina: +1
:4lucas: -1

Something like that yeah. Sheik probably belongs in her own tier, and Lucas is overrated right now, for sure.

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
This thread is taking a turn for the worse.
And boy, Jigglypuff's going to need some voting up after this round. I would've gone back and changed my vote for her if this rounds' list weren't so jacked up.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
And boy, Jigglypuff's going to need some voting up after this round. I would've gone back and changed my vote for her if this rounds' list weren't so jacked up.
"Need" is subjective. She needs the drop down, she isn't even that high but in my opinion she is bad, so I don't think she will be needing anything.

Don't say need like you're opinion is right, it is an opinion after all.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
"Need" is subjective. She needs the drop down, she isn't even that high but in my opinion she is bad, so I don't think she will be needing anything.

Not really. There are several characters who are objectively worse than Jigglypuff. Where she is right now is perfect. Maybe putting her above Falco and Marth is a bit of a stretch, but other than that, she's right where she needs to be. She's gotten at least 5 votes down, she's definitely going to need some kind of pick-me-up. Unless the positive votes counteract the negative ones, I don't know how this **** works.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
Not really. There are several characters who are objectively worse than Jigglypuff. Where she is right now is perfect. Maybe putting her above Falco and Marth is a bit of a stretch, but other than that, she's right where she needs to be. She's gotten at least 5 votes down, she's definitely going to need some kind of pick-me-up. Unless the positive votes counteract the negative ones, I don't know how this **** works.
That is still an opinion. There is no tier list yet, we don't know who is better than who. I think that some characters are better than other characters, but it doesn't mean I'm right.

Wayofalex's Gaming

Smash Rookie
NNID
Infinite_L1ves

I think Jigglypuff is ok, but should stay right about where she is. I actually dropped Puff as a main and have Lemmy as my new one, with TLink as a secondary. Projectile based characters are heavily favored in Sm4sh, so I was surprised that Samus was so low as well.

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
read my sig lol

edit: and now it decides not to show up..

edit 2: so thats how it works

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
That is still an opinion. There is no tier list yet, we don't know who is better than who. I think that some characters are better than other characters, but it doesn't mean I'm right.
So you're one of those people that thinks that tier lists define everything? I see you're also one of those people who throws the word opinion out because you think it shields you from everything you don't like. Ugh.

Zionaze

Smash Ace
So you're one of those people that thinks that tier lists define everything? I see you're also one of those people who throws the word opinion out because you think it shields you from everything you don't like. Ugh.
Bruh calm down. You take offense to almost anything.

Last edited:

DarkK

Smash Apprentice
you arent winter as well are you?

Nah, if he was Winter, he would be complaining that Kirby is too low. ;)

(I'm kidding, please don't kill/ban/shrekt me ;_; )

Don't worry bruh, I got :4jigglypuff: 's back. In my opinion, she belongs in Tier 6 along with Doc, Mac and Lucina.

Last edited:

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I don't, but it gives a balance. You say things like you're right, when it's your opinion. And who doesn't use the word opinion? It doesn't shield me from anything, it's what I believe. I guess you don't use the word opinion because you think you're right.

Anyways, when's the next vote period 0-0

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
I don't, but it gives a balance. You say things like you're right, when it's your opinion. And who doesn't use the word opinion? It doesn't shield me from anything, it's what I believe. I guess you don't use the word opinion because you think you're right.

Anyways, when's the next vote period 0-0
Uesally he updates every weeks

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
Haven't checked this in a while, and I come back to find @ Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 created an alt account, that is fantastic. Also really, really sad.
Here's the fun possibilities I see.

Does his alt suddenly stop voting (decent course of action)
Does his alt keep up the same behavior(bad idea as I hope @ Browny Browny would shadow ban them both.)
Does his alt start voting slightly differently for the first time(continuing it's sudden behavior change after being called out.)
Does he admit to it, apologize and hope we all just move on (probably the best course of action.)

If none of those happen we could always have a mod look at the IP address for both accounts and confirm things, which is likely(I'm not reading them all to confirm) against the site ToS. That could have fun results if our assumptions are accurate.

oh, and
-1 :4kirby: Just because I can
+1 :4zelda: Still underrated
+1 :4dk: Recent buffs helped him more than most realize

Last edited:

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Haven't checked this in a while, and I come back to find @ Wintermelon43 Wintermelon43 created an alt account, that is fantastic. Also really, really sad.
Here's the fun possibilities I see.

Does his alt suddenly stop voting (decent course of action)
Does his alt keep up the same behavior(bad idea as I hope @ Browny Browny would shadow ban them both.)
Does his alt start voting slightly differently for the first time(continuing it's sudden behavior change after being called out.)
Does he admit to it, apologize and hope we all just move on (probably the best course of action.)

If none of those happen we could always have a mod look at the IP address for both accounts and confirm things, which is likely(I'm not reading them all to confirm) against the site ToS. That could have fun results if our assumptions are accurate.

oh, and
-1 :4kirby: Just because I can
+1 :4zelda: Still underrated
+1 :4dk: Recent buffs helped him more than most realize
That ain't Wintermelon43

Sol Squid

Smash Cadet
+ 1 Roy :4feroy:Was overrated. Now he is underrated.
+ 1 Villager :4villager: People underestimate the Killager.
+ 1 Donkey Kong :4dk: This Dong combos like no tomorrrow.

Last edited:

Lunaticker

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lunaticker
3DS FC
4184-3137-6259
All these Donkey votes are making me very happy. Not that they aren't justified, the ding dong combo did wonders for his viability, and compliments the rest of his moveset well.

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
That ain't Wintermelon43

So, that bit about not reading the site Terms. Yeah, I got bored

7. No Alternate or Impersonator Accounts

Individuals are prohibited from holding more than one account without express, advance permission from the staff. Alternate accounts may be banned without warning. Any infractions that are issued to alternate accounts may be reissued to the corresponding primary account, in addition to other punishments. Do not create a new account to get around a ban or other punishment; these punishments will simply be extended or made indefinite. Allowing a banned user to use your main account to evade a ban will result in both your account, as well as their main account, both receiving an infraction or an indefinite ban.

Accounts created to impersonate other individuals or entities are not permitted.

• Ban Evasion - 2 Points, 14 Days
  • Alternate Account/Impersonation - Indefinite Ban
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's not you. However, if a mod does track the IP address of those accounts, and they did match. That is considered an Alternate account.
So, lets get crazy here, lets imagine someone else created this account to set you up and make you look bad. That person could get an indefinite ban
I'm sure if they admit what they did and killed their alt account, the mods would be nice about it, but if they refused to acknowledge it, who knows.

Paxadin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Paxadin
3DS FC
2767-1146-9743
Guys, at this point, you are bullying him.
The matter is settled, it will be Browny who will decide, and I doubt that he really minds right now.
In my posts I gave a theory that they are the same account, but in no way meant to officially accuse him.

There's no need to push things further please.

Liduri

Smash Cadet
However, if a mod does track the IP address of those accounts, and they did match. That is considered an Alternate account.
So, lets get crazy here, lets imagine someone else created this account to set you up and make you look bad. That person could get an indefinite ban
I'm sure if they admit what they did and killed their alt account, the mods would be nice about it, but if they refused to acknowledge it, who knows.
Just imagine:
They have a brother, and they have the same IP, using the same PC. (And you cant ban only for having the same IP, dude)

Imagine more:
They are Twins! This means same birthday

Imagine even more!
They play together all games! They see the same things ingame and have the same opinion about the tier list.

You buy this explanation guys?

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
nah, since that could have been stated from the start, and neither one of him went that route.
I honestly couldn't care less,
winter may irritate the crap out of me but Ive just ignored him for the most part.

Top Bottom