• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suspended from Anther's Ladder because of Michael Rosen ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Alright.
So I was on Anther's Ladder and I got muted in Smash 4 chat for telling them that their game is **** :^)
So after the mute was off I talked for a bit and then got off...
But before I got off I directed a message at the mod (whos a real hardass btw) who muted me:
At E2xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6shYuOtbX30
And if you were to take a look at that link you would find that it is a Michael Rosen clip:
And I got a 3-Day suspension for it.

Hey @Anther could ya maybe give me a hand here :dkmelee:

Kadano

Magical Express
Hey. Please refrain from harassing smashers who prefer other titles than Melee. I can understand you very well, I’ve half-jokingly bashed all Smash titles from Brawl onwards too, but honestly it doesn’t help at all to do that. If you prefer Melee, show this by doing something positive for Melee that helps the Melee community somehow instead of trying to pull the others down.

As for your ban, I think a 3-day ban is easy to wait out and really little for that kind of harassment. I’ve never used Anther’s Ladder and don’t really know what it is, but I’m sure you can use the spare time to practice techskill or read up on game mechanics and theories.

Fashion

Smash Rookie
in fact, kadano's plethora of wonderfully informative videos would be a good place to start.

Top Bottom