• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Ray for Smash! - Custom Robo Discussion Thread

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
That is if LBX becomes super popular.
Well it had an anime, and the game is being advertised well. Japan might not have that issue, but America could certainly have the issue with younger fans since CR wasn't very popular here.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
@ Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth

I wouldn't worry about it. LBX is not something that's really going to sell gangbusters here. At first I thought the trailers and gameplay looked great. In practice there's really only a few viable weapons which limits gameplay by quite a bit. You can either slog through intense difficulty often going into the realm of rage game or you can get purchase the DLC LBX that you got via the Passwords with about a solid hour of medal farming and breeze through the game. There's not much middle ground in that regard.

LBX is a great game don't get me wrong, but any chance for hype in the West is repeatedly gutted by "No online no buy!!!". All Custom Robo has to do is come out with "muh online" and everyone will forget LBX existed over here.

It got a 73 on Metacritic with the only truly notable 'con' is the lack of online play. Because everything needs an online mode.

Custom Robo Arena for the DS had online so I wouldn't worry about it. Nintendo just has to get one made, which they aren't. They do seem to want to pass off LBX as a replacement for Custom Robo which I doubt will be successful. If Ray got into Smash then Custom Robo has the potential to sell gangbusters (within the 3DS install base) with the right marketing.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
What would you guys think if the next CR took inspiration from other series for new parts.

I was thinking how neat it would be to play with the Lombardi gun inspired by Melee Falco's laser. If you fire the Lombardi gun in the air and land during it's animation you will auto-cancel.

Another thought of mine was the Grunt gunner. Inspired by Battalion Wars' Grunts, the pod would walk around walk around (the pod is actually a Grunt from the series) and shoot at the enem almost non-stop with round that do little damage and no knockback.

I think it would be cool to have inspired parts in my opinion.
I REALLY like the idea of Crossover Parts. One could implement Samus' Charge Beam as a gun similar to the Charge Pod in Arena. You could also have the Arcfire Bomb (would be a multi hitting bomb that doesn't reach far), the Arrow Gun (charging in place would allow it to go farther and faster), the Falcon Legs (Formula Legs + Quick Jump Legs), the Timber Pods (plants a tree that falls over an opponent that is nearby and blocks 1 gun round. Takes a while to sprout though.), and so on. They could take the SMM route and make the parts unlock able with either Amiibos or in game challenges. The possibilities are endless. Plus, it would get the series more publicity.

I think it'd be cool if they had the O'Donnel, Lombardi, and McCloud lasers that all reflected Star Fox characters lasers in Smash.

On a side note, I had a very sad thought the other day. If a new CR ever happens, many young gamers will think it's just a rip-off of LBX. Sigh.
Yeah. Fox's would be a weaker but faster Blade Gun that doesn't flinch, Falco's would be like the Energy Dagger from GX but with more speed and less stun, and Wolf's would be a Magnum Gun but with more range for the sweet spot and less power (and the gun can hit twice if used point blank). Pretty easy to implement.

Well, stuff like that is bound to happen if there are uninformed consumers (young kids that don't play classic games, adults and teens that don't play classic games, etc.). The sooner Nintendo and Noise make a new game the less likely this issue will occur IMHO. At least we know which game came 1st, right? :)

@ Bradli Wartooth Bradli Wartooth

I wouldn't worry about it. LBX is not something that's really going to sell gangbusters here. At first I thought the trailers and gameplay looked great. In practice there's really only a few viable weapons which limits gameplay by quite a bit. You can either slog through intense difficulty often going into the realm of rage game or you can get purchase the DLC LBX that you got via the Passwords with about a solid hour of medal farming and breeze through the game. There's not much middle ground in that regard.

LBX is a great game don't get me wrong, but any chance for hype in the West is repeatedly gutted by "No online no buy!!!". All Custom Robo has to do is come out with "muh online" and everyone will forget LBX existed over here.

It got a 73 on Metacritic with the only truly notable 'con' is the lack of online play. Because everything needs an online mode.

Custom Robo Arena for the DS had online so I wouldn't worry about it. Nintendo just has to get one made, which they aren't. They do seem to want to pass off LBX as a replacement for Custom Robo which I doubt will be successful. If Ray got into Smash then Custom Robo has the potential to sell gangbusters (within the 3DS install base) with the right marketing.
What this dude said. He hit it on the nail.

The scary thing about the difficulty balancing and features is that this is the remake of a remake. You'd think that they would've tuned the difficulty spikes.

Edit: There is the issue about how Nintendo and Noise co-own the rights to Custom Robo. If Nintendo wanted to make a new game, Noise would have to approve as well (and they would likely be the developers). The same is pretty much true. Noise seems to be pretty inactive at this point.

I personally wouldn't mind Nintendo completely purchasing the rights the Custom Robo if Noise isn't going to do something productive with the series. That being said, Nintendo should do something with the series if they decide to outright buy 100% of the rights. Someone just needs to make a new game!!

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
So personally I'm really enjoying LBX, even with the lack of viable variety. I like the different Exo's and think they're well designed. Plus I'm pretty engaged in the story. The combat could most certainly use some upgrades, but it's a good hold-over for someone who just loves customizable robots like myself.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Didn't know that the Chuckster from Super Mario Sunshine was pretty popular. He beat several characters like Mike Jones, Sylux, Zael, and Shadow the Hedgehog.

He'd be an interesting Grappling character now that I think about it. /s

Thanks for the poll mate! :) Voted on it.
You made the right choice on just WHO to vote for, right?;)

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
So personally I'm really enjoying LBX, even with the lack of viable variety. I like the different Exo's and think they're well designed. Plus I'm pretty engaged in the story. The combat could most certainly use some upgrades, but it's a good hold-over for someone who just loves customizable robots like myself.
My sentiments exactly.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
I feel like a grumpy old man, hearing everyone talk about LBX. Back in my day, we had 5 parts, and that was it! And gosh darn it, we liked it!

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
I feel like a grumpy old man, hearing everyone talk about LBX. Back in my day, we had 5 parts, and that was it! And gosh darn it, we liked it!
Look, man, these is some rough times, and sometimes you's gotsa bend some rules to get ya' robot fixin', ya hear?! It ain't hurtin' nawbuddy!

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I gotta agree about that (I'm not helping much though as you saw on a couple of my recent posts). There's a lot of misinformation going around regarding said game. One YouTuber claimed that Level 5 made both LBX and Custom Robo Arena (which is inherently false). The scary thing is that many believed him!!

5 parts is plenty IMHO. At least our parts actually made a difference in gameplay!

Sorry if I sound upset. I'm kinda flustered about stuff in general. Still, there hasn't been a NEW LBX game since 2013. Maybe it's a quick fad or something.

Look, man, these is some rough times, and sometimes you's gotsa bend some rules to get ya' robot fixin', ya hear?! It ain't hurtin' nawbuddy!
I wouldn't mind adding a core unit thing to CR. You could have things like "Attack Power +1%" or "-50% acceleration time" or something. That could work.

I still think the 5 part process is the best process.

Last edited:

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind adding a core unit thing to CR. You could have things like "Attack Power +1%" or "-50% acceleration time" or something. That could work.

I still think the 5 part process is the best process.
I actually like the core idea, like slide distance increase, or like airdash speed up

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'd really dig the Core Unit idea being applied to Custom Robo with more noticeable effects that aren't just % stat increases, like the aforementioned slide distance increase, airdash speed, attack speed, slightly bigger explosions, etc.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
My main concern with influencing mobility via the core system would be overshadowing the Legs. You could have both the Formula Legs and an acceleration boosting core that would recreate the Subaru Legs from the N64 titles.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
My main concern with influencing mobility via the core system would be overshadowing the Legs. You could have both the Formula Legs and an acceleration boosting core that would recreate the Subaru Legs from the N64 titles.
Then make them more interesting and less to do with legs, like the aforementioned slide distance increase, charge damage up, cooldown reduction, air action switch (i.e. Ray switching from dashes to jumps), etc.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
So, one of the roster creation threads was making me think an important question. Say if Ray returns/debuts in SSB5 (for the sake or argument, assume Nintendo's servers break down until Smash 5 rolls around and we don't get any more new content in SSB4), would he be a starter character or an unlockable? Why and (if the latter) how would he be unlocked?
Then make them more interesting and less to do with legs, like the aforementioned slide distance increase, charge damage up, cooldown reduction, air action switch (i.e. Ray switching from dashes to jumps), etc.
That could work. As long as it doesn't devalue the importance of the Leg Part, I'm fine with it.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
So, one of the roster creation threads was making me think an important question. Say if Ray returns/debuts in SSB5 (for the sake or argument, assume Nintendo's servers break down until Smash 5 rolls around and we don't get any more new content in SSB4), would he be a starter character or an unlockable? Why and (if the latter) how would he be unlocked?
That could work. As long as it doesn't devalue the importance of the Leg Part, I'm fine with it.
I believe Ray will be unlockable. Mostly for troll/BIG surprise reasons, granting the ESRB leak incident doesn't repeat itself.:glare: Just for the purpose of making people believe that Nintendo has COMPLETELY forgotten the series, then, WHAM! we see a silhouette of a cool-looking robot!

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, what would you think if Ray got into Project M as a playable character before he did so in an official Smash game? Would it be good for him or bad? Do you think Sakurai would be hesitant of implementing a character that first appeared in a fan made project like PM?

EDIT: Changed the word scared to hesitant.

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Hey guys, what would you think if Ray got into Project M as a playable character before he did so in an official Smash game? Would it be good for him or bad? Do you think Sakurai would be scared of implementing a character that first appeared in a fan made project like PM?
I wouldn't say scared. I mean yeah, people might say he stole the idea from PM, but Nintendo could easily tell them that he can't be in the game or they'll pull the plug on PM. The only people who need to worry about a decision like that are the PMBR.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Hey guys, what would you think if Ray got into Project M as a playable character before he did so in an official Smash game? Would it be good for him or bad? Do you think Sakurai would be hesitant of implementing a character that first appeared in a fan made project like PM?

EDIT: Changed the word scared to hesitant.
Well, Mega Man was on SSF2 before Smash 4, so I doubt that Sakurai would be fearful of characters appearing in Fangames. If he were, then a LOT of supporters of other characters like Isaac, Chibi Robo, Ridley, Shantae, Bomberman, and so on would need to be VERY scared for their character as games like SSF2 and Crusade are now considered nails to their character's coffin.

Personally I wouldn't mind it. It would get him decent exposure as people would want to know more about him. Sooo, it would give him some advertising.

I personally don't play PM that much anymore due to what 3.5 did to Ganondorf (I REALLY dislike the float as it took away my aerial Warlock Punch [I don't think the Taunt Attack works in the air]). Plus, I REALLY like what customs did to Ganondorf in SSB4. Dark Fists is SO satisfying. I do like what they did with his aesthetics though (barring the purple Flame dodge animations. I dislIke those as well). Still, if Ray were added, I'd give it another shot.

I wouldn't say scared. I mean yeah, people might say he stole the idea from PM, but Nintendo could easily tell them that he can't be in the game or they'll pull the plug on PM. The only people who need to worry about a decision like that are the PMBR.
Yeah, gotta agree with you. People would claim that X mechanic or X character was stolen from PM (like what they said about Charizard's up throw, ZSS's 2nd or 3rd Side Custom, and so on). I don't think Nintendo has anything to fear though. They have the rights to the Smash Bros. series (and its 1st Party elements), so they would have control over the situation.

I think PM would only have an issue if they put Ray in AFTER he's included in SSB4 as DLC. If PM is quick and puts Ray in their game before Nintendo does in SSB4, then they should be fine for the most part.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Hey saw the discussion about the mechanics of a new game and I remembered this article about what a potential game could have to offer. The ideas this person listed were really interesting. I really hope I'm linking something right.

Long Overdue: Custom Robo Wii U Revival - Blog by ...
I think this article has it right about the online. Custom Robo with fully featured online capabilities would be the perfect way to revitalise the series into the new market. I love the Underground Lobby idea as well.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Okay my fault. I edited the link so it should work now.
No worries mate!
Hey saw the discussion about the mechanics of a new game and I remembered this article about what a potential game could have to offer. The ideas this person listed were really interesting. I really hope I'm linking something right.

Long Overdue: Custom Robo Wii U Revival - Blog by ...
Nice article mate! I gotta agree with this dude for the most part. Having a very online focused Custom Robo game will DEFINITELY help revitalize the series. I do like the concept of the Underground Mode (though I prefer if the parts were rare/super duper expensive, not limited) as well.

I do see a flaw with the Underground Mode based on how it's described. If you decline a match, you get a point in the decline section but keep the part. If that's the case, people who own the part could choose to decline all matches so they get to keep their part. This would lead to an extreme scarcity in matches in the Underground as everyone would be keeping their own part.

I think this article has it right about the online. Custom Robo with fully featured online capabilities would be the perfect way to revitalise the series into the new market. I love the Underground Lobby idea as well.
Basically what you said. :)

UniversalGuardian

Smash Rookie
No worries mate!

Nice article mate! I gotta agree with this dude for the most part. Having a very online focused Custom Robo game will DEFINITELY help revitalize the series. I do like the concept of the Underground Mode (though I prefer if the parts were rare/super duper expensive, not limitconsequence would have to be something appropriate well.

I do see a flaw with the Underground Mode based on how it's described. If you decline a match, you get a point in the decline section but keep the part. If that's the case, people who own the part could choose to decline all matches so they get to keep their part. This would lead to an extreme scarcity in matches in the Underground as everyone would be keeping their own part.

Basically what you said. :)

Yeah I did realize that. I suppose Underground mode would be something hardly used. I think maybe instead of having to bet a part you could just have the option to use illegal parts there. That in turn could really establish the power difference between regular and illegal. Or maybe some limitation set for those who decline to many challenges? Though the reprecussions would have to be fair. Like so maybe a ranking system and if too many challenges are declined you go down in the leaderboard?

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I did realize that. I suppose Underground mode would be something hardly used. I think maybe instead of having to bet a part you could just have the option to use illegal parts there. That in turn could really establish the power difference between regular and illegal. Or maybe some limitation set for those who decline to many challenges? Though the reprecussions would have to be fair. Like so maybe a ranking system and if too many challenges are declined you go down in the leaderboard?
Or, only have to bet illegal parts.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Or, only have to bet illegal parts.
I could see them tie in a shop system with the Underground stuff. Higher ranked players have access to better parts and have discounted prices at the shop. In addition, they have access to more exclusive features (dunno what though).

Leader board would be good too.

DeltaLord85

Smash Rookie
We got about a month left before the end of the Smash Ballot people. We're in the final stretch!

Should we up on the advertising for a Custom Robo character in Smash?

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been as active as before. Became busy with work all of the sudden. I just want to say that it has been a blast to be with you guys all of this time. It has been over a year since I joined Smashboards and this thread. I don't regret any moment of being with you guys. You guys helped me rediscover one of my favorite games of my childhood. For that and being pretty awesome people, I really want to thank you all.

The translation project is still running as we speak (mynameisv is a pretty good translator IMHO). Episode 1 SHOULD come out eventually, but it's still being developed as we speak (I gotta add the subtitles to Vegas). My hope is to get it out before the Smash Ballot so we can garner some more supporters in the ballot, but it should come out before too long.

Anyways, I really want to thank all of you for your help and support throughout the year. You guys are the best! :)

We got about a month left before the end of the Smash Ballot people. We're in the final stretch!

Should we up on the advertising for a Custom Robo character in Smash?
Yeah, we definitely need to up the advertising for Ray. We only have 3 weeks until the ballot is done. The more votes we can get the better! :)
i made this icon for Ray MK
Pretty nice Ray MK III icon mate! I take it that White was your color choice for Ray's background?

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been as active as before. Became busy with work all of the sudden. I just want to say that it has been a blast to be with you guys all of this time. It has been over a year since I joined Smashboards and this thread. I don't regret any moment of being with you guys. You guys helped me rediscover one of my favorite games of my childhood. For that and being pretty awesome people, I really want to thank you all.

The translation project is still running as we speak (mynameisv is a pretty good translator IMHO). Episode 1 SHOULD come out eventually, but it's still being developed as we speak (I gotta add the subtitles to Vegas). My hope is to get it out before the Smash Ballot so we can garner some more supporters in the ballot, but it should come out before too long.

Anyways, I really want to thank all of you for your help and support throughout the year. You guys are the best! :)

Yeah, we definitely need to up the advertising for Ray. We only have 3 weeks until the ballot is done. The more votes we can get the better! :)

Pretty nice Ray MK III icon mate! I take it that White was your color choice for Ray's background?
Well, at least you're back and you're well. That's all that matters. BTW, that Ray MK III icon is god-tier! Where'd you find it? Also, @The One Who Wrote This, you should probably see this: http://sakuraim.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/よく見られる不満点

Basically, Japan's been sending Sakurai and Nintendo as a whole about things they'd like to see in Smash, and it looks like Ray (specifically Ray MK III) is highly requested on the list of characters that currently have NO role in Smash 4!

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
A roommate of mine brought me his copy of CR Arena yesterday since he didn't play it anymore. I'm pretty pumped.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
;-;7

That actually is really cool and means a whole lot to all of us. You probably have done the most work for the good of this series in the history of EVER for the likes of us, and we really don't deserve it. This game should be long dead, and yet, people cling to it and the good memories they had of it like Marv to his goddamn ego. Its people like you who keep this game alive, and I respect and admire your dedication for it. I still haven't done much for the good of the series, but I play it and tell gamers about it all the time, so I'm doing my little part!

Eventually, I do see this series coming around. The nostalgia is starting to kick in for more and more people, and I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a clamor for it soon in the future. So lets make that future a good one! Advertise! Play! Reminisce! And most importantly, clean your robos, because goddAMNIT I FELL IN LAVA THAT LAST MATCH, WHY DID I FORGET?

But seriously, Have fun, and thanks a lot TOWWT!

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Hey, @ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This

Do you have a link to where I can download the multiplayer menu music of Custom Robo Battle Revolution? I could not download the music you put on Youtube for CRBR because it was one big video. Do you have a Youtube video with just that song? I would really appreciate any help with this as I really want that song for the menus in my PM build.

I am also very excited to see the translation videos for the Japanese CR games.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Well, at least you're back and you're well. That's all that matters. BTW, that Ray MK III icon is god-tier! Where'd you find it? Also, @The One Who Wrote This, you should probably see this: http://sakuraim.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/よく見られる不満点

Basically, Japan's been sending Sakurai and Nintendo as a whole about things they'd like to see in Smash, and it looks like Ray (specifically Ray MK III) is highly requested on the list of characters that currently have NO role in Smash 4!
Dang, that's a pretty scathing list there (I personally don't mind Ganondorf as he is in Smash 4 [barring some speed buffs and animation changes]. The function of the moves are fine IMHO (barring Jab [Melee Jab is better], NAIR, and Up Tilt (make it faster)), but I think Warlock Blade, Dark Fist, and Wizard's Drop Kick should be the defaults in Smash 5)! Good to see that Ray's being mentioned there though! :)
I'm doing my best! But I'm afraid if I submit too many votes they'll disregard them ;__;
All help is appreciated mate! :) Do you like creating art (that's a nice profile pic you got there)? Maybe some posters might help. But what you're doing so far is pretty helpful anyways mate! :)
A roommate of mine brought me his copy of CR Arena yesterday since he didn't play it anymore. I'm pretty pumped.
Awesome! Arena is a pretty awesome title IMHO. I had a ton of fun playing that game 3 times through. Sucks that online no longer works though. I'd do a couple of matches with you guys if my WiFi allowed wep (we have wpa).

;-;7

That actually is really cool and means a whole lot to all of us. You probably have done the most work for the good of this series in the history of EVER for the likes of us, and we really don't deserve it. This game should be long dead, and yet, people cling to it and the good memories they had of it like Marv to his goddamn ego. Its people like you who keep this game alive, and I respect and admire your dedication for it. I still haven't done much for the good of the series, but I play it and tell gamers about it all the time, so I'm doing my little part!

Eventually, I do see this series coming around. The nostalgia is starting to kick in for more and more people, and I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a clamor for it soon in the future. So lets make that future a good one! Advertise! Play! Reminisce! And most importantly, clean your robos, because goddAMNIT I FELL IN LAVA THAT LAST MATCH, WHY DID I FORGET?

But seriously, Have fun, and thanks a lot TOWWT!
Aw, thanks man! :) I didn't do THAT much, but I'm glad to be able to help out as much as I was able to. I'm not done yet, so be sure to expect some more stuff in the future. :)

Yeah, I believe Custom Robo is able to have a new game in the future someday. The main obstacle is to manage the ownership rights of the series. As ownership is split between Nintendo and Noise, we can't get a new game unless if both decide to make it. Seeing that Noise is pretty limited on staff (20+ employees and only 1 is in advertising) and hasn't been making huge titles as of late, I honestly want Nintendo to buy out the rights to the series and make it be among the ranks of Metroid, Zelda, and Mario when it comes down to ownership rights. Then, have some of the Noise employees come over to the dev team that makes CR6. Maybe add some Amiibos that either unlock stuff that is obtainable in the game normally (through hard challenges) like in Super Mario Maker, have you train your own Autonomous Robo like Dr. Homra and Smash Bros., or have it store part combinations so tournaments are easier to manage. They REALLY could make a mint if they play their cards right (don't make content locked until you use an Amiibo though. I hate it when they do that).

I do see the nostalgia kicking in again as well. It's almost the 10th anniversary since Arena was released, so people probably are experiencing the whole "man, what was that awesome game that I played as a kid?" feeling right now. It's a little push that is needed to make the series continue IMHO.

Thank you (and everyone) for all of your help! Without you (and everyone), I don't think we could've gotten this far. :)

Hey, @ The One Who Wrote This The One Who Wrote This

Do you have a link to where I can download the multiplayer menu music of Custom Robo Battle Revolution? I could not download the music you put on Youtube for CRBR because it was one big video. Do you have a Youtube video with just that song? I would really appreciate any help with this as I really want that song for the menus in my PM build.

I am also very excited to see the translation videos for the Japanese CR games.
KHInsiders PROBABLY has MP3s for the songs. I personally ripped all of BR's songs from the disc, so I KNOW for a fact that some songs aren't on that site.

But you say the songs are all in 1 video? That's weird. I was sure I had each song have its own video. I put all of the BR vids in one playlist, but I had individual videos for each song. I gotta check the youtube page again.

And yeah man, they should be pretty tight! :) They WILL take a while to get done though. It'll be a continuous project that'll last for a while (though if you or anyone find(s) translators to help us, that'd be kosher! :) ). I MIGHT have to start localizing (translating but changing a couple of words to make it sound right in English while still keeping the same meaning) instead of direct translating if worse comes to worse. Any and all help is appreciated (mynameisv is pretty awesome so far).

Edit: This song, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom