• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smashing Sale Week 4: DK, Kirby, Pikmin, Pac-Man, Star Fox and Animal Crossing!

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Nintendo has just rotated their Super Smashing Sale to a new set of franchises, and this week's sale does not disappoint! Major titles from Donkey Kong, Kirby, Pac-Man, Pikmin, Star Fox and Animal Crossing are on sale. Take a look below to see what's discounted - you may find something you like!

Donkey Kong

Kirby and Pac-Man

Pikmin, Fox and Animal Crossing
Do you see yourself picking up any of these games? Or are you going to stick it out until next week's release of Smash 3DS? Make your voice heard in the comments below!

The Derrit likes the look of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Per/dissuade him on Twitter at @TheDerrit.

D

Deleted member

Oh my, Tropical Freeze for $29.99? It might be time to Expand Dong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Now to keep my Sister away from the Wii U for a week so she doesn't download Pac-Man 3: University Woes.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Much better than last week's. Too bad it'll be over before my next paycheck. :(

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Now to keep my Sister away from the Wii U for a week so she doesn't download Pac-Man 3: University Woes.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
How in the world is Star Fox 64 3D more expensive than Animal Crossing: New Leaf? It's a remake of a remake of a SNES game that's been out longer than AC has!

D

Deleted member

How in the world is Star Fox 64 3D more expensive than Animal Crossing: New Leaf? It's a remake of a remake of a SNES game that's been out longer than AC has!
Nintendo 64 game.

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
DAT Tropizal Freeze :4dk:, DAT Pac-man :4pacman: and DAT Animal Crossing. :4villager:
Too bad I don't have money, is either that or buying Smash on release day

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
My dong is alredy Expand but omg those deals.
Waka and Villager don't eat s*** this time.

I call this SMASHING KASHING!!!

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I'm surprised Kirby didn't get more discounts considering all of the Kirby games for Gameboy and NES/SNES...
Oh well, I might pick up Tropical Freeze.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for 4.99? Yes Please!

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Well it's not a remake and remake =/= reboot so it's not as if you've proven us all wrong here

It's okay to be wrong, you know
Well it's also not a sequel so there's that.

It really is more of a reboot than a remake though... alright I was wrong it's a reboot, not a remake.

Last edited:

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
Warning Received
Star fox 64 is a ******* great game! better that the snes one and they are DIFFERENT for the sake of ***** !!! Star fox 64 is THA beast. :bee:

( old school memories... )

Well it's also not a sequel so there's that.
sooo. like ZELDA... you know.... all ZELDA games too.. and animal crossing :awesome:

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Star fox 64 is a ******* great game! better that the snes one and they are DIFFERENT for the sake of ***** !!! Star fox 64 is THA beast.

sooo. like ZELDA... you know.... all ZELDA games too.. and animal crossing
Someone should calm down

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Star fox 64 is a ******* great game! better that the snes one and they are DIFFERENT for the sake of ***** !!! Star fox 64 is THA beast. :bee:

sooo. like ZELDA... you know.... all ZELDA games too.. and animal crossing :awesome:
Animal Crossing is a good comparison, yeah. It's different every time none of them are direct sequels to each other. Though New Leaf felt the most like one admittedly.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
I was counting so much on Kirby's 3DS game being an option here that I bought a $35 eshop card during the second week of this sale. Not the best idea, but oh well. Must be too new, I guess. Any suggestions? I'm considering Murasame Castle ($5), Space Harrier ($6), a Fire Emblem DLC thing ($1.50), another Fire Emblem DLC thing ($1.50), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse ($?), maybe Smash Bros. ($40?), Rusty's Real Deal Baseball stuff ($2-$16), future stuff (?). Is DLC actually confirmed for Smash, and follow up question, is any of it going to be worth the price? I'd rather not have leftover eshop funds....

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
Animal Crossing is a good comparison, yeah. It's different every time none of them are direct sequels to each other. Though New Leaf felt the most like one admittedly.
New Leaf felt a lot like City Folk in my opinion
But I'm kinda biased i guess grew up playing literally nothing but the original from age like 12-now

Spaghetti Falco

Smash Apprentice
NNID
brandorf
3DS FC
3024-6627-7748
I was counting so much on Kirby's 3DS game being an option here that I bought a $35 eshop card during the second week of this sale. Not the best idea, but oh well. Must be too new, I guess. Any suggestions? I'm considering Murasame Castle ($5), Space Harrier ($6), a Fire Emblem DLC thing ($1.50), another Fire Emblem DLC thing ($1.50), Shantae and the Pirate's Curse ($?), maybe Smash Bros. ($40?), Rusty's Real Deal Baseball stuff ($2-$16), future stuff (?). Is DLC actually confirmed for Smash, and follow up question, is any of it going to be worth the price? I'd rather not have leftover eshop funds....
No DLC is confirmed as of this point and Shantae is a good game

Top Bottom