• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Sundays 31: The Return

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~

With the woes caused by Super Arcade shutting down in 2014 many in SoCal have wondered when a new venue might be found for more amazing Smash tournaments to take place. The search has been a long and tough journey but it has finally been found! Team Oxy is back and is ready to show off Super Smash Sundays 31: The Return!

The event is being self described as a bi-weekly major and this comes as no surprise. With at least 300 entrants confirmed for Sunday and the event taking place at Poly Pomona (home of Evo 2003 and 2004) this event is looking to be a Smash spectacular. The event will have a dedicated ballroom, a main stage with projectors, and a dedicated stream for both Melee and Smash for Wii U.

The competition is already looking fierce for the event as well. Melee currently boasts six of the MeleeItOnMe top 100 in attendance: Westballz, SFAT, HugS, Tafokints, Reno, and Connorthekid. The Smash 4 side of things is even crazier with LarryLurr, Mr. Concon, Vinnie, Mr-R, Tyrant, Xzax, Rich Brown, Tearbear, and K9sbruce.

Be sure not to miss this spectacular event! The Melee stream will be at TeamOxy and Smash 4 will be provided on TeamOxy2. More information on the event can be found on its Smash.gg page as well as its Facebook event page. IT's great to see such an amazing event back at SoCal but only one question remains: who will win Super Smash Sundays 31: The Return?

SmashCapps is incredibly excited to see this event and can't wait to tune in! To share in his hype be sure to check him out on Twitter.

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
I used to call me weekly deviantart journal biz Super Smash Sundays, and it talked about a polished HD Melee remake that I wanna direct. When Summer Break came, I changed the name to Melee Mondays, and moved it over to Monday.

I call my game...
Super Smash Bros. Melee: Masterpiece Edition

Page Won

Smash Rookie
Why such a late notice on here? I had no idea, and you have to pre-reg so it's way too late for me, at least there's next time.

Top Bottom