• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers 4 Select Screen, Boxart Revealed

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
No, take a look here guys. The lvl 10 is probaby the Amiibo level. This screen from the presskit shows Mario at Level 50.

DatDolphin

Smash Cadet
The Link CPU has FP in the top right of it's portrait. It's most likely the Amiibo's level. In the Amiibo explanation, it showed a clip where the Mario Amiibo's level was 50.

EDIT: ninja'd .-.

Last edited:

JuanTendo

Smash Cadet
NNID
ssb-juantendo
3DS FC
2750-1216-1018
Switch FC
SW 3345 4602 0138
That boxart... omg could it be? is it really Super Pikachu Bros? YES PLEASE!

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
im likin'
cant ... contain....... ANTICIPATION AND HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WindozeNT

Smash Ace
NNID
WindozeNT
3DS FC
1865-1050-3752
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--*explodes from hype*

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
So how come WFT and Megaman have different colored backgrounds? At first I thought it was because they are newcomers, but R&L's background is completely orange. It's only in the bottom middle (there's a little bit in Mac's, Kirby's, and Fox's boxes).

the backgrounds are transparent and theres one single image behind all of the icons. white in the middle and fire coming from all sides.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I still dont fully understand amiibo (stupid name) can somebody tell me whtat this thing does? and why its on the selection screen?

MelmanOfDaSouthh

Smash Cadet
So how come WFT and Megaman have different colored backgrounds? At first I thought it was because they are newcomers, but R&L's background is completely orange. It's only in the bottom middle (there's a little bit in Mac's, Kirby's, and Fox's boxes).

looks to me from the screen shot above, theres is another background withing the player icons if you put them all together orange with a white center, megaman and wft just happen to be in the middle

BladerDaBrawler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BL4D3R
3DS FC
3239-3576-1305
I love how (on the 3DS box art) Link looks so pissed at the logo.
"F*CK YOU, LOGO!! YOU'RE TOO AWESOME!!!! *stabs logo with Master Sword*

MAGMIS

Smash Journeyman
If they're going that far they better not stop there.

Give me the chance to turn it UP TO ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!
its up to level 50 if you play against those figure players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im getting one for sure to go against a LEVEL 50.

I WANT TO SEE "HOW TOUGH AM I!"

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
I'm really digging the box art for both. With Link hogging the spotlight on 3DS can we expect him to be viable in the meta? That would be sweet, he hasn't been my main since 64.

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
It's actually an F, amiibos are basically AI that you train and level up. Whenever they fought on screen in the presentation they had an FP over their head instead of P1 or P2
Good grief! The computer can train itself?! This doesn't boud (I know the spelling's wrong there but Word refuses to tell me what it is) well for me. This may well be a good time to call a tutor here and get to start playing at a tolerant level here.

Top Bottom