• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Melee's Intro... Re-animated!

The opening sequence to Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of the most iconic intros in all of gaming. That's why over 30 animators from The Reanimation Station have teamed up to put their own twist on the intro! Prepare to be amazed and consider subscribing to The Reanimation Station for more animated goodness.

Comments

(Watches Video)
(Hysterical Laughter)
... What the **** did I just watch, that was HILARIOUS!
(more hysterical laughter)

The sheik segment was nothing short of majestic. I would love a web series by that artist.

The opening sequence to Super Smash Bros. Melee is one of the most iconic intros in all of gaming. That's why over 30 animators from The Reanimation Station have teamed up to put their own twist on the intro! Prepare to be amazed and consider subscribing to The Reanimation Station for more animated goodness.

Now we just need one for 64, Brawl, PM, and Sm4sh.

And then life will be more complete...

Last edited:
Past the first 20 seconds, most of the segments weren't stellar. The first couple artists did a phenomenal job however. I wish the quality of the animation could've stayed consistent.
(Am an animator)

Just because it was 30 animators does not automatically equal quality.
That was VERY hard to get through.

Top Bottom