• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros Headcanons

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dark Pit likes to troll message boards a lot, usually in retaliation to the online backlash against him.

PF9

Smash Lord
Lucario and Sir Aaron, having enjoyed acting in a local production of "Hair", try to act in local productions of musicals as often as possible, with Pikachu and Samus always attending (even though Snake is now on the Baltimore Ravens, who are in the playoffs as we speak).

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
Wolf left the series because smash bros is play time.
and play time is over, starfox.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Since I too am getting seriously sick and tired of the Smash Mansion idea (especially since some gross annoying fanfics I see on FFnet abuse it too) I just thought of something awesome when looking at Sims 2 & 3 downloadable lots: Smash Tower. :awesome:

There'd be a residential series of floors for the Smashers (some of which are roommate-ready), guest rooms, other floors for other stuff. I guess it's like Tiny Tower or something. Or Stark Tower in the Marvel verse?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I know that feel bro
And trust me, you don't wanna know what kinda creepy crap the fanfics I'm thinking of go into... :V I've seen some things man. But yeah the aforementioned concept is hella cliche.

Anyway um...

Palutena is surprisingly flexible and athletic, and has often thought of taking up a gig as an acrobat. However, she doesn't like to trim or bind up her hair, and her Goddess powers would come across as cheating, so to speak.

Zelda has an interest in playing stringed instruments, and not just the harp. Sometimes she can be heard playing a violin, viola, or cello. I kinda wanna learn music too. It's not too late right?

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
The Smash Mansion concept does get pretty annoying after seeing it so many times. It's much more amusing to imagine Super Smash Bros. as something similar to professional wrestling IMO.

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
MewTwo and Lucario only act like they hate each other for publicity, but in reality they are in a deep, romantic relationship.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ganondorf's infamous "sword taunt" is a derisory remark towards his opponents. It's a demonstration of how he has a sword and could use it if he wanted to, but feels confident enough that he can defeat any opponent with his bare hands. Notice how he draws it merely as a taunt and then laughs snidely at it before putting it away. He occasionally wields it to augment his Warlock Punch, but even so, he wields it with an unconventional back-handed style just to prove his martial superiority over his opponents.

All fighters' innate powers are balanced upon entering the Smash World, ensuring that even god-like figures such as Ganondorf, Palutena, Rosalina and Mewtwo are able to fight on equal terms with their opponents. The same applies to size and weight.

Nobody really dies in the Smash World. They merely regenerate and return to fighting as normal. While the blows do hurt and can leave lasting damage (see Little Mac's victory taunts), nothing is fatal and no serious injuries are ever maintained. Damage sustained in battle regenerates afterward the fight, and there are areas set aside for rest and relaxation should it be required. Being turned into a trophy, as during the Subspace Emissary, is the Smash World's equivalent of death. The ending scenes wherein the fighters are turned into trophies after defeating Master Hand is only symbolic, representing the fighter being inducted into the hallowed echelons of Smash legend.

Every fighter has their own home or base of operations in the Smash World where they retire and prepare for their next fight. This serves as a home away from home, so to speak, and ensures that they always have a place to go when not fighting or out exploring and adventuring in the Smash World.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If I may ask, why was this thread moved to Character Discussion?

I suppose the Smash Shipping thread should be moved to the Character discussion as well if there was good reason for it?

Bighands-Senpai

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-4982-0219
  • :4pacman::4peach:: Pac-man does not understand social conventions. The other fighters generally tend to tell him what's rude and what's not, and more often than not they stop him from eating round objects at the street. Peach, specifically, treats Pac-Man in a very maternal way, and is able to understand Pac-man's beeping and old-school-videogame noises better than anyone, given that he's incapable of normal speech. They also love baking cakes together.
  • :4rob::4diddy::R.O.B lives with Diddy and DK at their treetop house. This is because R.O.B, being a very old and outdated model, constantly need repairing and Diddy is the smartest of the roster in terms of mechanical knowledge. They have a pretty strong bond, even if R.O.B's limited software only allows him to show so much emotion.
  • :4falcon::4fox::4falco:: Captain Falcon and Falco are Johnny-Bravo-kind-of-dudes and are seen constantly at bars, looking for women to impress. Fox laughed his ass off when he found out that the two had even made up a name for their woman-hunting duo: "The Raptors".
  • :4duckhunt::4villager:: The Duck Hunt Trio live in a small cottage near the Villager's Smashville. The three of them always visit the place for supplies and whatnot, and the Duck has a huge crush on Isabelle. He always asks the Dog for advice on how to attract other dogs, but at the end he always get too nervous to speak to her.
  • :4robinm::4zelda::4link:: Being the nerd he is, Robin asked for Zelda's tutoring in order to learn how to speak Hylian and have become very close friends. Link is very jealous of him, and is always trying to impress Zelda when Robin's around.
  • :4metaknight:: Meta Knight is the Batman of the Smashverse. Even during off-days and holidays, Meta Knight has an obsession for training and monitoring everything that happens in the Smashverse from the Halberd. In secret, he feels rather lonely and has a tendency of appearing out of nowhere and scaring the living **** out of other fighters.
  • :4charizard::4ness:: See that cave at the background of Onett? That's where Charizard lives. At first, the other kids told tales of the scary child-eating dragon that lives at the top of the hill, but Ness made sure they knew that Charizard is actually a very docile animal and has a fondness for eating crackers. They always leave an entire box of crackers at the foot of the hill, only to find it empty and chewed up the next day.
  • :4lucina::4pit:: Chrom despises Pit for being too talkative and too eager about everything. Lucina knows this, and she always leaves them alone at parties and reunions on purpose just for giggles.
This was fun. Might post some more later lol

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
The Smash Mansion concept does get pretty annoying after seeing it so many times. It's much more amusing to imagine Super Smash Bros. as something similar to professional wrestling IMO.
How about a Smash Town instead? That would sound more interesting than just having them cooped up in the one building.

Smash Town could be like the point where all their universes intersect or something.

Last edited:

Bighands-Senpai

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-4982-0219
How about a Smash Town instead? That would sound more interesting than just having them cooped up in the one building.

Smash Town could be like the point where all their universes intersect or something.
I like to think that the SmashVerse is an alternate dimension made up of chunks of different videogame universes mashed together (i.e, all the stages, the continent of Subspace Emissary and the places of Smash Run and Melee's adventure mode). Mushroom Kingdom, for example, could be in proximity of Dreamland and so forth. I also don't think that all fighters live together in the same place, but there's fighters that do live together in places that they would not normally do in their "canon" universes. Like I said, I think that :4rob: and :4diddy: live together in :4dk:'s treetop house because Diddy is the only fighter that knows how to mantain and repair R.O.B's model and, in doing this, they've built a strong bond. Another example I've come up with is that, after the events of Luigi's Mansion 2, :4mario: and :4luigi: lost the mansion and ended up homeless, but were quickly given a place to stay at :4villager:'s Smashville that is just outside the Mushroom Kingdom; like in the Animal Crossing games, Mario and Luigi work at a pizzeria in order to repay their spot at the village.

I don't like the idea of forcefully having all characters living together in a mansion or whatever because it sounds a bit like a reality show. I rather have all of them scattered around and having them meet at certain locations for the battles.

Last edited:

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
:4greninja:uses :substitute: as a plushie outside of battling.
:4roy:is super-gay. Obviously. Also likes to mess with the Fire Emblem characters by copying :4marth:and wearing a wig every once in a while.
:4wiremac:is :4littlemac:from a future where his skin has peeled off from falling so much. (Oooh, sick burn. :V)
:4olimar:and :4alph:aren't miniscule like they should be because they inhabit a universe with proportions different to ours - in their universe, they're tiny, but to us, they're just short.
:4falcon:is secretly a reincarnation of :4ganondorf:, which is why they play so similar. Samurai Goroh is :4link:, explaining why they're rivals. In the future their relationship is more relaxed, and they go F-Zero racing because karting is defunct in their time and boring. :V
:4darkpit:is so angsty even :4shulk:feels it.
:4jigglypuff:is secretly a reincarnation of :4ganondorf:and abuses their dark magic to return to the series in every installation. Obviously.
:4ness:can deflect all projectiles with his f-smash because in the smash universe, atoms are tiny baseballs.
:4drmario:only joined the tourney again to get out of performing monthly physicals and drug tests on the other characters. :wolf:,:lucas:,:pt: and :popo: were kicked because they all tested positive. They'll be released as DLC when they get back from rehab.
:4villager:is a furry and joined the tournament because his mum sent him mail to get out more.:4villagerf:came along to pretend to be his girlfriend - she pities him.

IDK, that's all the complete BS I can think of. :'V

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

I like to think that the SmashVerse is an alternate dimension made up of chunks of different videogame universes mashed together (i.e, all the stages, the continent of Subspace Emissary and the places of Smash Run and Melee's adventure mode). Mushroom Kingdom, for example, could be in proximity of Dreamland and so forth. I also don't think that all fighters live together in the same place, but there's fighters that do live together in places that they would not normally do in their "canon" universes. Like I said, I think that :4rob: and :4diddy: live together in :4dk:'s treetop house because Diddy is the only fighter that knows how to mantain and repair R.O.B's model and, in doing this, they've built a strong bond. Another example I've come up with is that, after the events of Luigi's Mansion 2, :4mario: and :4luigi: lost the mansion and ended up homeless, but were quickly given a place to stay at :4villager:'s Smashville that is just outside the Mushroom Kingdom; like in the Animal Crossing games, Mario and Luigi work at a pizzeria in order to repay their spot at the village.

I don't like the idea of forcefully having all characters living together in a mansion or whatever because it sounds a bit like a reality show. I rather have all of them scattered around and having them meet at certain locations for the battles.
I actually like both of these ideas more so than a Smash -insert complex here- idea. Especially the latter one since that's how I'd imagine the Smash universe would look like in another SSE-style adventure mode; a giant mish-mash of different Nintendo worlds alongside general terrain and Smash-exclusive locations such as Final Destination and Subspace.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
-edit- yeah, nvm. It's cool now.

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
Bowser maintains friendships with all the video game characters from Wreck-It-Ralph to this day (including the ones made for the movie).

He is also a big metal fan and has a huge collection of metal albums on vinyl, including the entire original Led Zeppelin catalogue.

Dark Pit actually enjoys the attention he gets from the other Smashers, since most of them always call him just "Pit" since they cannot tell him and the "real" Pit apart (only Palutena can).

Mega Man really knows his beer, he has sampled every beer in the world since he came to Smash (remember as a robot he must drink alcohol to fuel his power cells). He likes German beers and the major American beers the most.

Shulk can be seen playing beach volleyball in the summertime.

Everything Yoshi eats has fruit in it or on it, he is especially fond of fruit smoothies.

Kirby will eat ANYTHING.

When he is not in a match himself, Little Mac enjoys attending high-profile boxing matches. One of his least favorite matches ever was when Mike Tyson bit Evander Holyfield's ear off.

When Duck Hunt Dog assumes the personality of McGruff the Crime Dog, he assists the local police in solving murders and other major crimes, because it is his duty to "take a bite out of crime".

The Villagers were not accustomed to living in such a large metro area (LA in this case) until joining Smash, having always preferred small-town life. After 4 months, they now like big city life much better.

Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings are quite the troublemakers. They like to prank the other Smashers, though Bowser often admonishes them for it.

SEC football fans Meta Knight and King Dedede have been in their rooms since last Thursday, not having come out after Alabama lost to Ohio State in the Sugar Bowl. Many attempts have been made to get them out, to no avail.

All the Smashers enjoy watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The Female Smashers all get together every Friday and have a girls night out. Lately Jigglypuff has participated in these too.

Wario often dreams of being in motorcycle races.

Mario and Peach often double-date with Link and Zelda.

Rosalina has not yet asked Wario out on a date, and is seeking advice from Mario on how to do so.

Link and Toon Link often participate in events that are reserved for pairs of brothers.

Pit sings in his own Christian rock band, Faith and Hope (he is not the only Smasher to dabble in a professional music career, the Ice Climbers recorded two albums featuring covers of popular Christmas songs during their time in Smash)

Most of the Smashers know how to cook some things, for instance the Mario Bros. have always been the ones to make Italian for dinner

It is not wise to badmouth Master Hand or his brother Crazy Hand (you could get in serious trouble if you do).

Bowser and Ganondorf are getting help from Sam Malone (from Cheers), Glenn Quagmire (from Family Guy), and Brock Slate (from Pokemon) - all of whom are womanizers - in trying to get a woman (the only way Bowser and Ganondorf can do it now is to kidnap them, which is a major turn-off).

Bighands-Senpai

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-4982-0219
More headcanons for yall. This time related to where the fighters live, given that's the topic we've been discussing lately:
  • :4villager: is the mayor of Smashville, that exists at the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom and is, therefore, part of it. :4mario: & :4luigi: live there since the Dark Moon incident (Luigi's Mansion 2), when their mansion was reclaimed by ghosts. They now work at a pizzeria in order to repay Tom Nook for lending them a house. A few miles from there, :4duckhunt: (The hunter, the dog and the duck) live in a small cottage by a pond, and visit the village from time to time to get supplies. Like I said before, the Duck has a crush on Isabelle and always tries to find an excuse for the three of them to visit the village.
  • :4peach: lives at her castle like in canon Mario games. :4pacman: lives with her since he's basically a small child and Peach is very maternal of him.
  • :4bowser: lives with :4bowserjr: and his children at his castle like in the canon Mario games. He's a busy father, taking care of 8 ungrateful children that think money grows from trees.
  • Likewise, :rosalina: lives at the observatory like in canon. She often meets with other princesses for tea.
  • :4yoshi: lives with other Yoshis at Yoshi Island, like in the canon Yoshi games. :4olimar:'s Hocotate ship has also crashed masterfully landed there and has befriended "the local fauna". (Olimar's feelings get hurt when you say something bad about his flying skills).
  • :4wario: lives at Fourside, where he's been trying unsuccesfully to expand Wario Ware Inc to other cities. His smell might or might not be a determinant factor when having buisness meetings.
  • Likewise, :4wiifit: and :4littlemac: also live in Fourside. Wii Fit Trainer has a yoga center where she trains, because there is never "too much training" for her. Little Mac lives in a mansion with Doc Louis a la Rocky 4, where :4gaw: works as a butler for him.
  • :4dk: & :4diddy: live at their treetop house in Kongo Jungle. :4rob: lives with them because Diddy is the only one currently on the planet that knows how to repair such an outdated model as him. The two have become friends.
  • :4link: lives at Kakariko Village, and has let :4tlink: live there as well, given that he's from another timeline and would be rude not to let him live in what technically is his house as well. Sometimes they stare at each other for hours, trying to figure out what a sick, twisted world this is that lets two alternate versions of the same person meet like that.
  • :4zelda: lives at Hyrule Castle, where he meets with :4robinm: to teach him Hylian and discuss magic (much to Link's jealousy).
  • :4ganondorf: lives a nomadic life at Gerudo Desert with his tribe, waiting for the moment where he returns to full power to invade Zelda's castle. He's very persistent about it, and sometimes the rest of the Gerudo gals can't help but think how nothing gets as "generic of a villain" as this. (They'd never say it out loud, though. After all, Ganon is stil the scariest ************ in the whole roster.)
  • :4samus: is always on the move, leaving one planet to the next while looking for new targets to hunt and avoiding :4falcon: and his awkward advances. She finds people in general exhausting to talk to, but C. Falcon in particular is annoying as only he can get.
  • Speaking of :4falcon:, he's also always on the move, although it's always a pleasure for him to pay a visit to :4fox: & :4falco:at the Great Fox, and is always hoping to accidentally bump into Samus.
  • :4megaman: also lives at the Great Fox, given how the Fox team are one of the few tha know how to repair such advanced technology as him. He's deactivated most of the time, and Fox and Slippy often draw mustaches or other stuff in his face as a hobby, not knowing that Mega Man has a camera that records everything when he's not conscious.
  • :4pit: and :4palutena: live at Skyworld, although it's become an habit of hers to visit Zelda or Rosalina for tea and whatnot. Pit is obligated to come with her everytime as a bodyguard, and he eagerly hopes to bump into Link, given that he considers him a rival of sorts (even if the feeling is not reciprocate).
  • :4darkpit: lives with Viridi at the forest. He's an angsty ************, but Viridi is trying to teach him how to be kind and compassionate, specially with animals. They often bump with :4greninja: because he's also a protector of nature, or with :4pikachu: since it an its pack of Pichus also live there.
  • :4marth: lives at Altea once again. :4myfriends:, being a mercenary, is always on the move. Marth is conflicted about Ike's presence when he ends up at Altea: on one hand, he was a close ally when fighting against the Subspace but, on the other, he has a disdain for mercenaries in general.
  • :4kirby: lives at his dome house in Dreamland, and :4dedede: at his castle. Dreamland, and Planet Popstar itself, is kind of a satelite to the Smash planet as shown in Melee, and it rotates around it in a similar fashion to a moon. Because of it's proximity, it's very easy for :4metaknight: to travel from one place to the other in his Halberd.
  • :4charizard: lives in the Metal Cavern, that lies outside of Onett.:4ness:, :lucas: and the other kids feed it its favourite food: crackers.
  • :4lucario: lives at the :popo:'s mountain, where the two have become close since the events of Subspace. Lucario lives there as a self-impossed challenge to increase it's strength, and the Ice Climbers, aware that he's not used to cold climates, often bring him food or hot coccoa. Lucario pretends that he's not grateful about it.
  • :mewtwopm: lives at his cave, also training to keep himself as the strongest Pokemon. :4jigglypuff: wandered off into the cave one day and, although Mewtwo was annoyed by how aloof Jiggs was of his demonstrations of power, he ultimately became very protective of her.
  • :4shulk: currently lives at the Great Plains in search for adventures. More often than not, he bumps into :4sonic: and the two end of having friendly sparring matches. They both find it difficult to fight each other: Sonic is too fast for Shulk's normal reflexes but, at the same time, Shulk's precognition renders some of Sonic's moves useless. "I'm really feeling it!" "You're too slow!"
  • The :4mii: make up most of Smashworld's population. Smash Bros 4 marks the first time ever that the tournament spots are open for anyone to try and fight big-named characters.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
:4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4marth::4myfriends::4palutena: are all impressed but not obsessed with anime for how "realistic" it looks.
:4fox::4ganondorf::4luigi: all all secretly weeboos, and have meetings every Tuesday 2:00 AM. :4olimar:and:4metaknight: are honorary members that joins sometimes.

Once, :4roy::4wendy::4jigglypuff::4kirby::4villagerf::4peach::4falcon: used their combined efforts to paint every body pink one night.

When there are same characters, what happens is each is from a different part of the timeline.
Example: Mario A is summoned for a 4 player smash fight. Mario A fights other Marios.
Event A happens.
Mario A, now has to change colors for same battle, and his memory of the last battle is erased. Now Mario A is Mario B.
This Mario is after event A, so after event A he'd be considered Mario B.
Event B happens, so post event B Mario is Mario C.
Mario has to change colors, and memory of last battle is erased again.
Event C, Mario D.
Change, mind wipe, fight.
Events can really be anything, I just used them as examples of pre/post event blah blah blah, so they were time keepers.

Last edited:

mark welford

Smash Ace
:4mario:and:4pit: are good friends and they usually hangout on weekends.
:4metaknight:,:4marth:and :4myfriends:are a trio of heroes that go across the land searching for evil.
:4fox:and the :4duckhunt:is a great Disney movie.
:4bowser:and :4shulk:are enemies since Shulk stabbed Bowser in the back literally.

Lucario and Sir Aaron, having enjoyed acting in a local production of "Hair", try to act in local productions of musicals as often as possible, with Pikachu and Samus always attending (even though Snake is now on the Baltimore Ravens, who are in the playoffs as we speak).
I hate the ravens and I really didn't care for Snake now I hate him.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Umm... is Rayman a part of the Smash canon? He DOES have a trophy in Smash 4, after all.
:rotfl: Yeah, obviously, it's just that the canon is that no-one likes him enough to free him from his trophy stand. :rotfl:

On that note - it's also my headcanon for why :mewtwomelee: wasn't in Brawl. -not that no-one likes him, mind, they just had a tough time stopping him from getting mad and wailing on people outside of the actual tournament so they KOd him, then kept him trapped on his trophy stand during for their own safety, going as far as to not even trust freeing him during the Subspace Emissary. Master Core's recent involvment and introduction is weakening the bonds on his trophy stand, which is why he's coming for DLC and not part of the opening bunch. (Maybe Project M is an alternate universe where he's too strong and never gets KOd, regaining his armour in the process? IDK, who cares? It's fanon about a fan-game/mod.)

TL;DR: :cool: Cool theory, bro.

[Edit]: Speaking of the subspace emissary.:jigglypuff:, :toonlink: and :wolf: were not part of the main-game because:
-:jigglypuff:was off doing Jigglypuff stuff because why the hell not. Plus she wasn't scared of subspace taking over, she could've knocked Tabuu out alone if she wanted and commanded the army herself. :V
-:toonlink: was just late to the party because he had to sail there. He attacks you because he's mad they saved the world without him. (See his subspace intro.)
-:wolf:couldn't be trusted during the offensive on subspace due to the inclusion of :fox:and :falco:, and the importance of their Arwings on combatting the Subspace Gunship. Hurt by their lack of trust, he didn't join Smash 4. It's currently unknown whether Wolf will stop being a pouty little [redacted] and come later as DLC (He better, the [redacted] [censored] [asterisks here].).
- Also, :4falco: secretly has a man-crush on :wolf:, and misses him, so :4fox:has a costume and custom specials more resembling him to make Falco happy. :p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The fighters reside on a Smash City, created by Master Hand and where the fighters reside whenever attending a tournament.

Ideally, it would be better if each character could return to their respective worlds, but setting up inter-dimensional portals requires a lot of energy, so they're only used whenever really necessary (for fights).

The residences are mostly replicas of the characters' home places, to accommodate for the fact they can't always go to their home worlds.

There's also a shop managed mostly by Beedle, Tom Nook and Anna, where fighters can buy a wide variety of things from food, to items, equipment, Trophies and a ton more.

There's a gym managed by the Wii Fit Trainers available for a wide variety of physical training exercises.

There's also an arcade, where Nintendo games are available to play. It also serves as a museum and catalogs each fighter's past exploits. There's also a hall of fame where statues of present and past Smash Bros. fighters are available for viewing, as well as group pictures of each tournament's participating fighters. The arcade also used to have a casino, but it was closed for an indefinite time period.

The amusement park, Nintendo Land, is actually part of this city and is wholly owned and managed by Master Hand himself.

The city's central plaza has a huge fountain with statues of Master Hand and Crazy Hand. There's also a memorial to honor the R.O.B.s that perished on the Subspace War.

The crowd cheers heard in battle aren't just random people watching. Each character also has supporters from their own worlds, as explained on this spoiler box:
:4mario::4drmario: - His partners from the Paper Mario games such as Goombella or Bow, as well as several Toads. Peach also roots for him whenever possible, even though she also participates and knows well she may have to beat Mario to win the tournament.
:4luigi: - Toads, E. Gadd and Daisy are also rooting for him.
:4peach: - Toadsworth and her Toad retainers.
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: - The entire Koopa Kingdom is obviously rooting for the best of their kin.
:4yoshi: - Non-participating Yoshis, as well as Birdo, root for Yoshi's victory.
:rosalina: - The Cosmic Queen has full support of her Luma children. Either they're fighting alongside her or their cheering for her and the fighting Lumas.
:4wario: - Residents of Diamond City, as well as the people he saved on his adventures. He's also got fans on the Mushroom Kingdom.
:4dk::4diddy: - The Kongs are obviously their main supporters. Understandably, Dixie Kong roots for Diddy more than she does for DK.
:4link::4zelda::4sheik: - Citizens from all over Hyrule root for their hero and princess. They have one of the biggest crowds rooting for them.
:4ganondorf: - His loyal subjects wouldn't dream of not supporting the Evil King. Whether it's pure devotion, fear or mind control is a mystery, though.
:4tlink: - His family, the residents of Outset Island, Tetra and the pirates, as well as members of the Korok and Rito races are the main supporters of Toon Link.
:4samus::4zss::4falcon: - Being lone bounty hunters, they don't have many acquaintances, but their legendary exploits have reached many corners of the universe and a lot of people view them as great heroes.
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede: - Dream Land residents usually support one of the three. It's said there's some kind of rivalry between the three factions... Of course, Kirby's friends support Kirby, Meta Knight is supported by his loyal subjects, same for King Dedede and his servants.
:4fox::4falco: - Fellow Star Fox members and most of the people of Corneria comprise most of the crowd rooting for the two ace pilots.
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja::150: - The Pokémon world as a whole would like to see one of them win. Red, the Pokémon Trainer, is especially rooting for his Charizard.
:4ness: - Ness has the support of his friends Jeff, Paula and Poo, as well as his family and many other people he met. He also has the support of Lucas.
:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina: - The warriors of Fire Emblem have their respective war companions rooting for them.
:4gaw: - He's regarded a hero by the Superflat World's residents, so it's natural they're supporting him once again.
:4pit::4palutena: - The Centurions, humans and some of the gods who fought alongside them against Hades such as Viridi, Poseidon or Dyntos are by their side once more. Dark Pit also supports Pit at times, but only because he wants to be the one to beat him in a 1-on-1 battle and he's rather subtle about it.
:4darkpit: - Very few support Dark Pit. Anyway, he doesn't care much. Viridi secretly roots for him whenever he's fighting Pit or Palutena, but would never admit it in typical tsundere fashion.
:4rob: - With the extermination of his species during the Subspace incident, R.O.B. has mainly the support from those who've known of his sad tale.
:4olimar::4alph: - The residents of Hocotate and Koppai support the two respective heroes. Included are, of course, their families, Louie, Charlie and Brittany.
:4littlemac: - Doc Louis, obviously, but as well as many of his fans who followed his career.
:4duckhunt: - They have a surprisingly big crowd, but I don't think many of them are ducks, though.
:4wiifit::4wiifitm: - Admired by many families who played Wii Fit, gymnasts and yoga practitioners alike.
:4villager::4villagerf: - The Villagers are supported by their neighborhoods and most of the Animal Crossing characters.
:4shulk: - His party and several other people from his world are Shulk's main crowd.
:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman: - Face it, these guys have legions of admirers. Of course, Sonic has his friends supporting him. Dr. Light and Roll cheer for Mega Man, same for Lan Hikari, Zero and several others. Pac-Man is supported by Ms. Pac-Man and, curiously, by the ghosts as well.
:4mii::4miif: - Supported by countless Miis. Miis also happen to support many of the other fighters as well.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
:4ness: - Ness has the support of his friends Jeff, Paula and Poo, as well as his family and many other people he met. He also has the support of Lucas.
You pray.

You, having never met the children, pray for their safety.

:4rob: - With the extermination of his species during the Subspace incident, R.O.B. has mainly the support from those who've known of his sad tale.
This made me cry.

Godspeed, my Buddy, godspeed.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
:4mario::4drmario: - His partners from the Paper Mario games such as Goombella or Bow, as well as several Toads. Peach also roots for him whenever possible, even though she also participates and knows well she may have to beat Mario to win the tournament.
:4luigi: - Toads, E. Gadd and Daisy are also rooting for him.
:4peach: - Toadsworth and her Toad retainers.
:4bowser::4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: - The entire Koopa Kingdom is obviously rooting for the best of their kin.
:4yoshi: - Non-participating Yoshis, as well as Birdo, root for Yoshi's victory.
:rosalina: - The Cosmic Queen has full support of her Luma children. Either they're fighting alongside her or their cheering for her and the fighting Lumas.
:4wario: - Residents of Diamond City, as well as the people he saved on his adventures. He's also got fans on the Mushroom Kingdom.
:4dk::4diddy: - The Kongs are obviously their main supporters. Understandably, Dixie Kong roots for Diddy more than she does for DK.
:4link::4zelda::4sheik: - Citizens from all over Hyrule root for their hero and princess. They have one of the biggest crowds rooting for them.
:4ganondorf: - His loyal subjects wouldn't dream of not supporting the Evil King. Whether it's pure devotion, fear or mind control is a mystery, though.
:4tlink: - His family, the residents of Outset Island, Tetra and the pirates, as well as members of the Korok and Rito races are the main supporters of Toon Link.
:4samus::4zss::4falcon: - Being lone bounty hunters, they don't have many acquaintances, but their legendary exploits have reached many corners of the universe and a lot of people view them as great heroes.
:4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede: - Dream Land residents usually support one of the three. It's said there's some kind of rivalry between the three factions... Of course, Kirby's friends support Kirby, Meta Knight is supported by his loyal subjects, same for King Dedede and his servants.
:4fox::4falco: - Fellow Star Fox members and most of the people of Corneria comprise most of the crowd rooting for the two ace pilots.
:4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4charizard::4lucario::4greninja::150: - The Pokémon world as a whole would like to see one of them win. Red, the Pokémon Trainer, is especially rooting for his Charizard.
:4marth::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina: - The warriors of Fire Emblem have their respective war companions rooting for them.
:4gaw: - He's regarded a hero by the Superflat World's residents, so it's natural they're supporting him once again.
:4pit::4palutena: - The Centurions, humans and some of the gods who fought alongside them against Hades such as Viridi, Poseidon or Dyntos are by their side once more. Dark Pit also supports Pit at times, but only because he wants to be the one to beat him in a 1-on-1 battle and he's rather subtle about it.
:4darkpit: - Very few support Dark Pit. Anyway, he doesn't care much. Viridi secretly roots for him whenever he's fighting Pit or Palutena, but would never admit it in typical tsundere fashion.
:4olimar::4alph: - The residents of Hocotate and Koppai support the two respective heroes. Included are, of course, their families, Louie, Charlie and Brittany.
:4littlemac: - Doc Louis, obviously, but as well as many of his fans who followed his career.
:4duckhunt: - They have a surprisingly big crowd, but I don't think many of them are ducks, though.
:4wiifit::4wiifitm: - Admired by many families who played Wii Fit, gymnasts and yoga practitioners alike.
:4villager::4villagerf: - The Villagers are supported by their neighborhoods and most of the Animal Crossing characters.
:4shulk: - His party and several other people from his world are Shulk's main crowd.
:4sonic::4megaman::4pacman: - Face it, these guys have legions of admirers. Of course, Sonic has his friends supporting him. Dr. Light and Roll cheer for Mega Man, same for Lan Hikari, Zero and several others. Pac-Man is supported by Ms. Pac-Man and, curiously, by the ghosts as well.
:4mii::4miif: - Supported by countless Miis. Miis also happen to support many of the other fighters as well.
They really should take this into account and give the audience appropriate voices,or voice clips( like Lumas. )

SmashSensei

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperHorace
3DS FC
0791-2756-6377
-The Lumas cycle out when fighting for Rosalina, each coming in when it regains his or her strength. Sometimes they return because they're not tired or fed up yet. Polari shows up when he stops being able to tolerate the low skill level of the others to show them how it's done.

-Kirby and the yellow Luma like to hang out.

-Game and Watch is an erratic and unpredictable loner who is very awkward and can be very dangerous in battle due to his wildness.

-Falcon doesn't bathe, and he's a hyperactive, flashy fighter who manages to make a fool of himself even--and especially--while winning.

-Falcon and Wario are a team (Do I need to mention that Wario doesn't bathe either), and they are a formidable one at that. Their aggressive, no-holds-barred style is really painful.

-Little Mac tries so hard... I feel bad for him.

-Lucario is irritated by the simple minds of his fellow Pokemon, and won't admit that Charizard is a better Smasher just because he's strong and powerful.

-Greninja teams up with Charizard because he's not blind like Lucario.

-ROB is in the same boat as Game and Watch. He's a loner, but in his case, he's intelligent. His lack of communication skills make it impossible for him to speak with anyone, so he is stuck as a perpetual observer. Game and Watch's bell puts strain on his microphone and freezes him up. Game and Watch, of course, never notices.

-Olimar is an awkward little guy who nobody pays much attention to. He's the worst Smasher and everyone else tears right through his tiny Pikmin. He's gotten used to it.

-Nobody remembers who invited Wario...

-Of course, Villager, Ness and Toon Link are besties, running around and getting into trouble. Toon Link is clumsy and usually ends up getting caught, while Ness uses his PSI powers to his advantage and usually escapes. Villager can't stop smiling, and when he sets his heart on something, he won't take no for an answer. He generally has a big heart, despite being a good bit mischievous.

-I have a totally different canon for the villagers which I might detail in a moment.

-Shulk is really feeling it

-Mario and Sonic hate each other. A lot. Meaning a whole lot. When they fight, it gets real.

-Something is seriously up with Ganondorf... he can never win. Poor guy. He worked so hard to get the Triforce of Power!

-The Smashers all know why Ridley's not in. The Ice Climbers say it involves size.

-The Ice Climbers are nowhere to be seen. They've decided violence isn't their style, and they're back to mountain climbing in 1984.

-Peach and Rosalina have a very special rivalry. All of Peach's attacks are taken personally due to her sass, and Rosalina can't put up with it. It started when Peach decided to walk right up and give Rosalina several slaps in a busy match.

-I don't really play Fire Emblem.

-Wii Fit Trainer has no mercy.

-When Mewtwo shows up, he'll only prove too intelligent for Lucario. The only friend Lucario has is Pikachu. Pikachu has a special love for Lucario, and Lucario puts up with it, to say the least.

-Do not underestimate Jigglypuff. Do not.

-Try fitting Duck Hunt into headcanon. Just try.

-There is a rainbow spot on my 3DS's screen over Pikachu's forehead on my Character Select Screen. Send help.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
R.O.B. is ancient and wise beyond reckoning. He has seen stars flare into being and wither away into oblivion, watched mountains pile high into the skies and slowly fade away into the earth once more. He was old when the universe was young. He is always waiting, always watching, silent and observant, guarding all creation until the day when he is needed once more.

At least, that's the story that Rosalina tells the Lumas whenever they ask about the funny-looking robot man. R.O.B. is happy to stand there and make appropriately solemn arm gestures and distinctly awe-inspiring beeps and boops.

In truth, R.O.B. is indeed ancient, having dwelt in Subspace since before anybody can even begin to recall. The passing of ages means nothing in Subspace, and serving his purpose as the Ancient Minister with all due integrity, even R.O.B. cannot recall how long he has existed. He can often be found staring silently into the aether, watching the sun and the stars in the skies above, just watching and thinking.

Nobody knows where is he watching or why he is thinking. Nobody asks. And R.O.B., for his part, never answers. There are some things that are best left unspoken, yet intrinsically known all the same.

SmashSensei

Smash Rookie
NNID
SuperHorace
3DS FC
0791-2756-6377
Okay, I guess it's time for Villager headcanon. This is separate from normal canon.

These go in order of Villager skin appearance, except for the last two.

-Daniel is the standard Villager. He is secretly a murderer.

-Pinky is Daniel's little sister. She's exceedingly nice to people and she keeps a garden.

-Tapwater is an athletic Villager who thinks he's best friends with Daniel. Daniel kills him first.

-Beanbag is calm and thoughtful.

-Kyle is one of the two youngest. He is in a relationship with Trish.

-Trish is good friends with most of the other Villagers. She is friendly and makes a good team with Kyle.

-Cornrow is dedicated to speed, being the fastest of the Villagers by far.

-Spleen is very slow and not very careful.

-Rhinoceros looks exactly like Daniel, but he's harmless. It's too bad the poor guy is mistaken for Daniel once Daniel murders everyone. Rhinoceros focuses all of his energy and is the one to defeat Daniel.

-Tanya is Trish's identical twin sister. She's the same in every respect, but for some reason, she doesn't have any friends, and everyone sort of ignores her. Don't question it.

mark welford

Smash Ace
:4robinf: has kind of a crush on :4luigi:and is very fond of his awkwardness also asking :4mario:about him occasionally.
:4yoshi: and :4link: since the SubSpace event go on quests together.
:4bowser: and :4myfriends:sometimes have friendly arm wrestling matches.
:4fox:is great friends with :4diddy:and usually invites him on The Great Fox.
:4sheik:goes on training expeditions with :4zss:.
:4sonic:and :4wario2:sometimes get together to make garlic chili dogs.
:4metaknight:has friendly sword matches with :4marth:.
:4dk:and :4charizard:has friendly wrestling matches while :4tlink: watches in awe.
:4duckhunt:loves playing fetch with :4ness:and :4villager:.
:4dedede:,:4kirby:,:4palutena: and :4pit: get together to have a board game party with Monopoly and Uno being favorites.
:4falcon:helps :4olimar:on his missions sometimes.
:4rob:and :4gaw:can understand each other with beeps and usually chat with each other.
:4shulk:and :4falco: has weird but friendly staring matches with one another.

Last edited:
Top Bottom