• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Academy Project M Debug Mode Tutorial

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Super Smash Academy has released another wonderful tutorial that explains everything anyone could need to know about Debug Mode in Project M 3.5. Hopefully players can use this to learn everything about Debug Mode and use it to up their game.

This channel has other amazing videos. Be sure to check them out.

For anyone who has not tried Project M yet and this has inspired them to give it a look, Super Smash Academy has also released a fantastic tutorial on how to install Project M. Go check it out and play this fantastic mod!

SmashCapps wants to get into Debug Mode now and check out what he can do with Charizard. Go tell him your Project M main over on Twitter.

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
This actually may get me into playing PM again. This tutorial is perfect. :D

Code Bread

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1736-1424-9042
Can't watch the video right now but I need to learn how to go to debug mode.
Models look cool when they're made of hurboxes.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I can't toggle debug mode for some reason. I'm doing everything the vid tells me as well. Was there something wrong with my download? I really want to use debug mode to study my mains a bit more, but I don't want to waste time to download the codes again.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
BASED MAGUS
SAVE US WIZARD OF CODE
FOR WE HAVE BUGGED OUR DEBUG MODES
GRANT US LIGHT SHIELDING AND WALL GRAPPLE WE PRAY
THANKS FOR ALL THE DANK TECH
AMEN

Last edited:
Top Bottom