• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death XII Results Thread

D1

Banned via Administration
Best one yet! We might have our dedicated streamer thanks to GreenLightLIve! Thanks to all the people who attended, and tuned into the stream!

Melee Singles

1: M2K ($108.00)
2: DJ Nintendo ($54.00)
3: Knut ($18.00)
4: Fiya
5: Dark Pch
5: Ryan K
7: Soup
7: Captain Smuckers
9: Sled
9: PBnJ
9: PapaSpitFire
9: Taka
13: Yellow Shirt Guy
13: Robin
13: Tse
13: Jose Ole
17: Bred
17: ShortFuse

Melee Doubles

1: M2K+DJN ($48.00)
2: SK+Fiya ($24.00)
3: PBnJ+Knut ($8.00)
4: Smokey Bluntz + Captain Smuckers
5: Space Explorers
5: Rush Hour
7: Taka+Soup
7: Hoyo+Para

PM Singles

1: M2K ($36.00)
2: DJ Nintendo ($18.00)
3: Ryan K ($6.00)
4: PBnJ
5: Dark Pch
5: NinjaLink
7: ThunderSt0rm
7: Hoyo
9: Cobalt
9: Edgearmy
9: Bred
9: Jay0Yeah

UMvC3

1: NinjaLink ($49.00)
2: TaiHyuga ($14.00)
3: Suwabe ($7.00)
4: NMP Robopiggy
5: NMP Ziirr
5: Xivk
7: Ant

Follow me on twitter @xD1x and my homey Robin @GreenLightLive for the beast stream!

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Reserved for obligatory shoutouts.

1: M2K - one day, someone new from the tri-state area will reign supreme, I loathe for that day
2: DJ Nintendo - good job in project melee, tight battles against M2K
3: Knut - Ladies and gentlemen, this man provided some of the hypest matches on the melee stream, look out for the VOD soon to be uploaded this week
4: Fiya - I plan to take more than three stocks next time :cry:
5: Ryan K - played some friendlies against my Samus, I hate Final Destination against Falco, I'm johning, yes. I still would have lost on any stage regardless but I might have taken a stock if then lol
7: Soup - epic change exchange between you and Prog over chinese food.(I was the mediator)
7: Captain Smuckers - stepping it up more and more, still plan to expose you at the you know, Exposed 2
9: Sled - good seeing you Sled. When will we see more of the YL? Or are you more or less experimenting with new characters?
9: PBnJ - Great to have you on stream and help you with any questions you had about my equipment.
9: PapaSpitFire - tighten up those edgueguards and I think you would have gotten a little further in bracket. I need to remember to invite you to our weekly smashfests at Tico's place
17: Bred - we didn't get to play but I'm sure we'll be Samus ditto'ing soon at Tico's place or something

D1 - coolest motherfuggin TO, thanks for letting me stream Sudden Death, hopefully I remain available for future tourney's at NextLevelArcade
Nathan/HomeAlone - nice meeting you and hearing of your story of how you got into competitive melee

If I left anyone out it's because I don't remember your tag or couldn't put the tag to a face.

cheers

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'm putting together a results archive for PM tournaments. Does anyone remember what characters the top 8 in PM singles used? That info would be a lot of help :).

Top Bottom