• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Successor of Earth! Saki for SSB4 DLC! (Vote for him in SSB4 Website!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Quite a sad week for us fans. I was somewhat bettin' in my gut that we'd see him due him being a bit like Sakurai's favourite.

Maybe next time. (-í_ì-);

Edlocke

Smash Rookie
wtf :O. When was this??? Man feel like beating sakjrais ass! That's ****ed up! I'm sorry for profanity but this should NOT happen!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Had a friend thoerizing that assist trophies coming as DLC could be disabled if they are played. Unlikely but... Why not?

First, we need to know if there will be DLC by the way.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Thanks for @ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei for unlocking this thread!

Anyway!

Soo! It appears we can reignite interest for Sakurai to try adding Saki this time as a playable character! Time to gather up again!

Please go vote for him, and do mention the possibilites with the Dolphin Gun!

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Yay! Thanks Valkirie for hearing me out!
Now I don't know if Sakurai will explain in the future if turning an Assist Trophy to playable character thats already in the game will be possible or not (let's face it guys, Saki is not he only AT that people will be voting for), but I only ask you guys of this to vote for him because Saki is unfortunately a character that is invisible to many. If he makes it into the game as a playable character because of requests being open again... oh my gosh I would die

ThatPersonGuy

Smash Cadet
Why aren't more people following this? Raise the troops! Honestly I've dusted off my old account here just for the sake of trying to raise up just a bit more awareness. He's a great character choice for the game, just the right blend of uniqueness and having an actual place in Nintendo to make it. Him, Takamaru, and Isaac are my big shots for DLC/Smash 5.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Why aren't more people following this? Raise the troops! Honestly I've dusted off my old account here just for the sake of trying to raise up just a bit more awareness. He's a great character choice for the game, just the right blend of uniqueness and having an actual place in Nintendo to make it. Him, Takamaru, and Isaac are my big shots for DLC/Smash 5.
I don't know why, it's a real shame. Sakurai needs to know he made a mistake and how much we really want him
I'll vote for Saki. Just trying to avoid voting 40 times with the same IP :p
Still, vote for him like crazy!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I don't know why, it's a real shame. Sakurai needs to know he made a mistake and how much we really want him

Still, vote for him like crazy!
Well, what I mean is that I already voted for Medusa and the Inklings, so far.

Saki is on my (long) list, though. I don't believe that him being an assist is really hurting his chances, especially considering that he is not really unique as an assist (not like Ashley, another character I want, or Color TV Game). But as a fighter, he would be original, for sure!

I'm really eager to download Sin&Punishment 2 on the virtual console. I missed the opportunity to buy it, so I'll finally know the story in this game.

Also, if Saki is playable one day, I want an Airan costume :awesome: (Isa Jo and Kachi can also work together as costumes, I suppose).

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Well, what I mean is that I already voted for Medusa and the Inklings, so far.

Saki is on my (long) list, though. I don't believe that him being an assist is really hurting his chances, especially considering that he is not really unique as an assist (not like Ashley, another character I want, or Color TV Game). But as a fighter, he would be original, for sure!

I'm really eager to download Sin&Punishment 2 on the virtual console. I missed the opportunity to buy it, so I'll finally know the story in this game.

Also, if Saki is playable one day, I want an Airan costume :awesome: (Isa Jo and Kachi can also work together as costumes, I suppose).
Oh good, your one of few people who doesnt think being an assist hurts his chances, and i didnt think id find another person on the same day. cool!
I see what you mean about him not being unique as an assist. Like, why waste a perfect model, only to be seen for only about 10 seconds?

Btw, it's Achi, not Kachi..Those are good costumes but for some reason, I also want a Kachua costume(;

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Pretty sure that she is refered as Kachi in Sin & Punishment 2 (but I know that she was named Achi in the first one). Anyway, I'm refering to her S&P2 model, I find it cool looking.

About the assist trophy case, it's mainly because we know that Takamaru was considered playable. I think it's not a stretch to say that it's possible to disable something. After all, Alfonzo replace ST Toon Link if Toon Link and even Link is on the Spirit Train!

If a background character can disappear if one playable character is on the stage, I don't see why an assist trophy can't.

Or simply removing it completely.

Edit: Ah and yes, Kachua is cool too. We need a costume system like the koopalings :awesome:

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Pretty sure that she is refered as Kachi in Sin & Punishment 2 (but I know that she was named Achi in the first one). Anyway, I'm refering to her S&P2 model, I find it cool looking.

About the assist trophy case, it's mainly because we know that Takamaru was considered playable. I think it's not a stretch to say that it's possible to disable something. After all, Alfonzo replace ST Toon Link if Toon Link and even Link is on the Spirit Train!

If a background character can disappear if one playable character is on the stage, I don't see why an assist trophy can't.

Or simply removing it completely.

Edit: Ah and yes, Kachua is cool too. We need a costume system like the koopalings :awesome:
Yeah, basically every S&P character should be in as alts. That'll solve all our problems

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Also, about Saki as an assist trophy, maybe they can also replace it with Isa Jo.

I admit that I don't have much knowledge about the character, but from what I know, his abilities would be quite similar, right? I mean, it wouldn't be shocking to see him act like the Saki AT, even though Isa have a jetpack.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Also, about Saki as an assist trophy, maybe they can also replace it with Isa Jo.

I admit that I don't have much knowledge about the character, but from what I know, his abilities would be quite similar, right? I mean, it wouldn't be shocking to see him act like the Saki AT, even though Isa have a jetpack.
Well, Saki would have to get A LOT of votes and Isa very little votes for that to happen. Which i wouldn't mind at all
I don't know much about Isa either, as I've never played S&P2
now I'm starting to like the idea Isa replacing him. he'd be a much more unique assist trophy because of the jet pack and weapon of choice. Saki is kind of boring as an assist because it's the exact same thing from brawl, but now for an even shorter duration. ...I don't under stand their thinking..

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Saki is OP pls nerf :awesome:

But even acting exactly like the Saki AT, I guess it can work. I mean, he does have a jetpack, but he still can walk.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I apologize but we're cracking down on support threads for disco firmed characters.

Please understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom