• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff N' Such Smash Weekly: Melee 2/22 | Raleigh, NC

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Thank you all for coming out this week!!! We had the most entrants, for both events, that this series has seen, and I hope it will only grow from here!!! Thank you again to NEG-KDG|KoozyKris and KneeDeepGaming, and my co-TO NEG|MrBenReady, and to NEG-KDG|Stingers, NEG|Smith, and KNOWAH for helping me out with the bracket when I needed it. I would like to apologize for how the event was run: I take all the blame for this as I did not run this event nearly as efficiently as I should have, we could've finished at least 90 minutes faster and I will make sure that I will not do *(go to bottom of post) again.

Please like our FB Page to stay updated on all of our endeavors!!!

Here are your results!!!

Teams Bracket: 20 Teams!!!

1: l0zr + Fiz ($125.00)
2: NEG KDG|Stingers + Sky ($62.50)
3: Sharkz + Gato ($37.50)
4: Purple + Slipnslide ($25.00)
5: NEG|Dark Hart + RedPanda|Sneak
5: THO + Karn
7: NEG|Jwilli + NEG|Mr.BenReady
7: IVsyde + Weilin
9: ZuMa|Scrublord + Zuma|Pineapple
9: GreyGhost + Yeroc
9: Y-Old + Chilly City
9: KNOWAH + Sam Warlick
13: Zantor + Carter
13: Roy! + Stane
13: PoppaSquat + Auss
13: Marzipan + Lil Good
17: Jack + Noble J
17: Kira + Smaug
17: BowserPowers + Schills
17: Kush↑ + 0023

Singles - Final Bracket: 64 Entrants!!!

1: l0zr:foxmelee: ($189.00)
2: NEG-KDG|Stingers:peachmelee: ($84.00)
3: Sky:foxmelee: ($63.00)
4: Slasher King:marthmelee: ($42.00)
5: NEG|Dark Hart:foxmelee: ($21.00)
5: Weilin:peachmelee: ($21.00)
7: Sharkz:icsmelee:
7: IVsyde:falcomelee::foxmelee:
9: Gato:marthmelee:
9: Yeroc:falcomelee:
9: THO:peachmelee:
9: NEG|Jwilli:sheikmelee:
13: TOMS:peachmelee::foxmelee:
13: NEG|Smith:falcomelee::foxmelee:
13: RedPanda|Sneak:foxmelee:
13: Karn:marthmelee:

Singles - Bracket Pools:

17: Nannose
17: NEG|MrBenReady
17: ZuMa|Scrublord
17: PoppaSquat
17: Slipnslide
17: Y-Old
17: Purple
17: Roy!
25: Spextrum
25: GT
25: GreyGhost
25: KNOWAH
25: ZuMa|Pineapple
25: Stane
25: Kneezu$
25: Jack
33: NOTACOP
33: Noah Smiff
33: PURPLENINJAMASTER
33: Spak
33: zantor
33: Collin Simon
33: HIV-
33: TwinkleToes
33: lil Good
33: Harmless
33: John Salt
33: AQORN
33: Regi
33: limetaco
33: Mephisto
33: DuK
49: Carter
49: Spextrum
49: Auss
49: Spencer Simon
49: Fives
49: Bean
49: Schills
49: Marzipan
49: L
49: BOMB
49: Kira
49: ChillyCity
49: NobleJ
49: Smaug
49: BowserPowers
49: Zoyy2007

*My first issue I had was while I was making pools, I was missing an entrant and it took me 25 minutes to go through every individual entrant on the sign-up sheet multiple times until I found who was missing. Secondly, Once final bracket started, I was not very attentive to who was playing their matches, causing a lot of players to wait for the streaming set-up, by the time I realized a majority of the players were attempting to stream their sets we were already at top8 and a lot of time had been 'wasted'. Another issue was that we ran a almost all of the pools at the same time, which is not something I'm gonna do again unless we have the set-ups and I will show the pool captains how I want them to be run so that they finish efficiently.

Last edited:

THO

Smash Apprentice
Been a while!!!

Shout out time!

I may forget some people cuz I suck, but whatever.

Slasher king: You rocked my world Great games. Glad I lost to someone who did so well. You have gotten way better since we last played...three years ago...hahaha. Keep it up.

Stingers: Told you ya wouldn't beat lozr. Still, GF was great. Close ****. Next time we go play I'm gonna take it back to Brinstar baby.

Lozr: Always the dern best. Good to see you buddy.

Smaug: You still owe me two bucks, *****.

Barney, aka Purple: You better beat me next time.

Purple + Slipnslide: Yalls team work was too strong. We gonna take that **** next time.

Random Yoshi player who's name a forgot and that dude next time him from Cary: GG. Yall gotta get better fast. Keep working on that ****. Also, learn the ****ing game.

Kneezuz$: Keep hitting those knees man. I don't know how I beat you so bad. You were running show on everyone else in our pool right after our match. What happened man?

Karn: We gotta step it up.

Dark Hart: Good tourney. Real fun. Keep it up. Fix the stream though. I watch GF online and that **** was 6 pixels. All I could see was lozr shining Stingers over and over again.

Everyone else who I am forgetting, GG. See you next time!!!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm very glad I was able to come (this was my first time to SNS, second to a Melee tourney in general). Although I ended up 33rd, I went up against people WAY better than me and got a bunch of valuable experience and MU knowledge I can use to my advantage in the future. I'm not sure when I can come next (might be a busy next few weeks for me), but I'll try to come whenever I'm available.

Top Bottom