• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff N' Such Smash Weekly: Melee 1/18 | Raleigh, NC

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Wow!!! 53 entrants!!! That's the best turnout for Melee we've had by far, and I hope it continues!! I had a great time running this, and I can't wait for the next one!! As always we had a few time issues (with the new addition of bracket pools), but we will improve on them as we get used to the new and awesome turnout's we've been getting. With that said, we be taking a break for a couple of weeks. Next week both myself and NEG BenReady will be attending Geeksboro's pre-APEX Melee event, and of course, the week after next is APEX, which I will be attending. However, NEG BenReady will be in town to run PM and Smash4 on Sunday, February 1st. Until then, here are the results!!!

Teams

1: Run the Jewels ($mike + BEHR) ($84)
2: TAH. + KDG|Stingers ($42)
3: But the nuns are watching (Purple + SlipN Slide) ($14)
4: TOMS + Bl@ckChris
5: DY Guyz (Pineapple + NEG|MrBenReady)
5: Jwilli + UnexplainedBacon
7: Weeab Life (Maxwell + Casey)
7: The Squad (Jack + Tommy)
9: NaPKiN + Iron Vega
9: Yeroc + Xam
9: Dully + OMEN
9: Mark + Jamie
13: JJ + Jared
13: Hooplah (Mitch + Austin)

Singles

Pool __

Pool 2.2

Pool 3

Pool 4.2

Top 8

1: $mike:falconmelee: ($106)
2: TAH.:marthmelee: ($66.25)
3: KDG|Stingers:peachmelee: ($39.75)
4: NEG|Dark Hart:foxmelee: ($26.50)
5: Weilin:peachmelee::foxmelee: ($13.25)
5: Jwilli:sheikmelee: ($13.25)
7: Bl@ckChris:foxmelee:
7: EMB:marthmelee:
9: Purple:falcomelee:
9: NEG|BenReady:marthmelee:
9: SamStone:luigi:
9: TOMS:peachmelee:
13: GATO:marthmelee::falconmelee:
13: Sharkz:icsmelee:
13: MoIOM|Seth:foxmelee:
13: Unexplained Bacon:falcomelee:
17: SMan
17: Red
17: Dash
17: Roy!
17: Yeroc
17: BEHR
17: SlipnSlide
17: Pineapple
25: John Salt
25: Jack
25: Maverick
25: Jamie
25: Jared
25: KirbyMaster5000
25: Fajita
25: KNOWAH
33: Dally
33: Mark
33: Flamingo
33: NaPKiN
33: KirbyLover69
33: Stane
33: GT
33: NOTACOP
33: Duchess
33: Tylenol PM
33: Hooplah
33: OMEN
33: JJ
33: Nannose
33: Iron Vega
33: PoppaSquat
49: Blue
49: Brett
49: ChillyCity
49: Copernichris

49: YOLD (There was an issue with the bracket pools {SE vs DE}, and when I remade them he was no longer entered (hence him not appearing in any of the pools) although he had already played his first match. Unfortunately I didn't see this error until most of the pool had played out and he was given his entry fee back out of my pocket as too not mess up the payouts. For this I apologize, and will do my best to ensure it doesn't happen again at future events.)

Last edited:

Roy_Dash

Smash Rookie
Had a great time at my first legit tourney with some good players. Can't wait till the next one and hopefully I can do better than 17 next time. Shout outs to Lucas and Dylan for doing a great job

Top Bottom