• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stream tonight.

caneut

Smash Ace
www.twitch.tv/caneut

I'm going to be on for sure at 10pm and 12pm, but might stream on and off before and after those times as well. Just going to do random online matches, so let me know if you want to play on stream.

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
**** these kiddies, ALL they do is talk about a game with their own bias ignorance while they still regard a single person as the best in the world. These people would watch Isai play a half assed Yoshi for 3 hours than watch someone at the same level or probably in this threads case, better than, play someone else.

Caneut literally ***** everyone on these boards. I've played caneut, and I've played majority of smashboards. Caneut, even rusty and being a ****ty player, is still 10x more fun and competitive than you *******.

Shears

Smash Master
If I was going to spend my night at home sitting on my couch I might watch the stream and even ask to be in it. It has nothing to do with the fact hes not Isai. I've honestly never watched any of the Isai streams.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
**** these kiddies, ALL they do is talk about a game with their own bias ignorance while they still regard a single person as the best in the world. These people would watch Isai play a half ***** Yoshi for 3 hours than watch someone at the same level or probably in this threads case, better than, play someone else.

Caneut literally ***** everyone on these boards. I've played caneut, and I've played majority of smashboards. Caneut, even rusty and being a ****ty player, is still 10x more fun and competitive than you *******.
Except Isai doesn't have a half-assed Yoshi. No, Caneut doesn't literally **** everyone on Smashboards. That would just be weird and absurd. Caneut can beat some players on here, but he can't beat everyone here, buddy. (Talk about being "bias ignorance.") And yes, I am sure Caneut is super fun to play with considering the fact that he believes it's "gay" to combo him in friendlies. :secretkpop:

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
Except Isai doesn't have a half-***** Yoshi. No, Caneut doesn't literally **** everyone on Smashboards. That would just be weird and absurd. Caneut can beat some players on here, but he can't beat everyone here, buddy. (Talk about being "bias ignorance.") And yes, I am sure Caneut is super fun to play with considering the fact that he believes it's "gay" to combo him in friendlies. :secretkpop:
You can't even read. Isai played a half'assed yoshi for like 3 hours. Thats more entertaining than Ceneut trying to be a tryhard and win? What should be happening here is someone, better than you to say, should just **** Caneut on his own stream, and if at most he ragequits the stream wouldn't that make him more less credible than just insulting his thread because he trolls.

People can be so cruel, I just wish for us all to understand each other.

Madao

Anyone else find it incredibly ironic when Smasher calls someone a ****** and tells people they can't read? Smasher even misspelled caneut LOL.

Such incredible bias as well.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
wouldn't that make him more less credible than just insulting his thread because he trolls.
more less credible? That doesn't make any sense in any language.

Smasher you are a terrible troll. What are you, his mom?
Oh, I guess you'll be watching the stream then. Say hi to shears for me.

Top Bottom