• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stock Timer

IFC Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
I noticed the last couple days of playing that, I always have it set for 8minutes, & when I finish a match the timer will go up 1 minute by itself. for example, play a 8 minute match, when over it goes up too 9 minutes. anybody might know why this is happening ?

Narpas_sword

Title of the bug: [Something Descriptive about the bug, that if other users find your bug they will find your topic upon searching]

Version found in: [e.g. 3.02: Homebrew: Full set]

Hardware you are running: [wii, or dolphin]

Loading Method: [e.g. USB Loader, Pm iso etc]

Details: [A step By step detailed description on how to reproduce the bug.
If you are unable to reproduce the bug. Please provide as many details as possible so others may try to.]

Attachments: [Reproduce the bug using the Wi-Fi/replay build if you can. And attach the replay of the match to your post.]
Otherwise try to get some screenshots. Make sure the problem is clearly visible.

IFC Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
I have no idea why this would happen, haha. Could you record it happening? Does it only happen when you're on 8 minutes at the start?
yes I can put it up on YouTube when I'm done eating, basically I boot up the game, stock timer is at 8 minutes, I play a match. then when I go to play another match. the timer will go up to 9 minutes. so I have to keep going to the settings to change it.

IFC Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
full format of SD card.
Place the default build back on card.
Try again.
formatting as we speak. if this doesn't work I'm just going to give up, its not a really big deal its just I like to set my bans & run it back as quick as possible haha. thank you for your help :)

IFC Jigglypuff

Smash Cadet
100% not the code, have had pm since before 3.0 & it never happened. most likely the SD card. I will get a new one & test it out, could also be my Wii because I've had it since launch so it could be a sign of it breaking down haha

Top Bottom