• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Steve in Smash Bros

If Steve was in Smash Bros, what would his 4 skins variations be?

• Four preset skins: Steve, Alex, Herobrine and Notch (or someone else, add suggestions below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Be able to choose/make custom skin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StormCrow1770

Smash Rookie
If hypothetically, Mojang and Nintendo made a Wii U and/or 3DS version of Minecraft (which more than likely now that the PS Vita version is done), and Steve made it on to the next Smash Bros; what would his moves, special moves, final smash, etc be?

StormCrow1770

Smash Rookie
There is also a thread on this subject on the minecraftforums, but I can't post the link since I don't have 10 posts yet.

WertQuadNine

Smash Journeyman
I think ''steve'' would be a terrible idea in Smash Bros. What would his moveset be? Place block, destroy block?

StormCrow1770

Smash Rookie
Mojang still exists, it's just owned by Microsoft (plus how is that relevant?)

Steve can do more than break and places blocks. He can fight with a sword, pull people towards him with a fishing rod, shoot with a bow, blow up TNT, throw potions, etc.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Steve can do more than break and places blocks. He can fight with a sword, pull people towards him with a fishing rod, shoot with a bow, blow up TNT, throw potions, etc.
No Microsoft character will ever get in smash

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Who the hell is Steve? And why should he get in instead of Snake?

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Microsoft is a direct competitor of Nintendo. Also, there never was any plans to bring Minecraft to a Nintendo system.

StormCrow1770

Smash Rookie
Microsoft is a direct competitor of Nintendo. Also, there never was any plans to bring Minecraft to a Nintendo system.
There actually were plans at some point, (with mostly Nintedo for the idea but Mojang against it since they were working on other projects). However you are right that it will be even more unlikely now that Microsoft is in charge

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
That WOULD be interesting. His Final Smash would be Creepers most likely.

But I really dislike Minecraft, so that's all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom