• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stamina Bug

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
When going to Options they "Type 1, Type 2, etc" option does not appear anywhere.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
When I try to select the types in stamina, like "Type 1", "Type 2" and etc. These options do not appear anywhere.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
you just paraphrased your original one line...

what does the menu look like?
When I go to the rules option the menu looks exactly like it would look in a normal battle, before the menu used to have an Option in Special Brawl where you could edit the type of stamina match you wanted. Now it simply does not appear, everything else is there except for that. "Stock/Time/Coins" Option is there, "Team Attack" is there but there is no way to modify the type of stamina match

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
I seem to discover something, The Type Option has been substituted by Stage Select Type

Top Bottom