• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Statistics List

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
well That might be faster but wding is a bit less predictable and i have more options other than if i dashed but your right M2K i think thats the best option illl post again if i find some other option (i doubt it)

thnx

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I'm sorry but your question is too broad. What info do I have to phantom hits? I get them seemingly randomly, and all I know is it does 1/2 the power of the attack without the knockback, and occurs at the very very edge of the attacks range (like, a pixel or something like that or distance, but that's stupid to say it's a pixel since the games resolution depends on what TV you have; I'm basically saying it's an extremely small amount, like 1/1000 the size of Marth's tipper range or...something). I've gotten them many times before. As for Falco, I don't really play HRC much if that's what you're getting at, but for ME, I usually don't knock it much anywhere. The only times I knock something up with AUA is when I approach it from under it and then aerial up A my foe, but any other time it never seems to hit them up...... but this is just me of course; it may or may not be the same for you.

VilNess

Smash Champion
1 - 100%
2 - 91%
3 - 83%
4 - 76%
5 - 70%
6 - 65%
7 - 61%
8 - 58%
9 - 56%
10 or more - 55%

this was your list of attack detoration.
I´d like to know what amount of what different moves then bring back the power to the "spammed" move.

like if some move is at 76% of it´s power what does take to make it back to 100%

I´d be glad to know if you know something about this, Mew2king. :)

Kozzymoto

Smash Apprentice
Great statistics list, but I was wondering if you could find the frame number in which you do hard tricks such as samus SWD or Dr. marios up+b cancel. I dont feel like reading your entire guide. :/

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
I have things like that in my character frame lists (available on DC++). I also am sharing the huge stat list (as of a few months ago) split into txt files and organized.

Frame 3: forward
Frame 4: back
Dr. Mario will end up facing back

OR

Frame 2: anywhere but full forward
Frame 3: back
Frame 4: anywhere but back,
diagonals included (upback, downback)

---

--SUPER WAVEDASH--
You must be holding left or right on
frame 41, then the opposite on frame
42. If you tilt the stick less than
all the way on 42, you get less
distance, but for 41, any amount is
the same.

------------------------------

my website now has my most updated frame lists (complete with all ledge data) and only a few holes in any.

www.angelfire.com/games5/superdoodleman/frames.html

dsi1

Smash Rookie
wow u are god it took me 1 hour 2 read thIS :crazy:

P.S.where can i get AR

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
I started combining data for individual moves into comprehensive spreadsheets. I've done all tilts and smashes, dash attack, air and ground dodge, and ledge stand and attack 0-99.

Still to do are aerials and the rest of the ledge things. The good thing about these is that other people can do these if they want. The data is all in the character lists.

EDIT: All aerials are done, and all ledge data too. Next is grabs and rolls, then i dunno what...maybe do the misc B moves left...

Acryte

Smash Ace
nevermind, found it in your list. hehe. Wondering, could you list the Frames for Yoshi's egg lay (how many frames they are in the egg total.) I know it is constant but that would be cool. as well as a F-Smash range list aka so and so at 1) then 2) etc.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I guess I should tell all you people..... I retired from this stat list thing like half a year ago. I'm done, through, had enough, far too much ***** bored time in front of a TV with frame tests and statistical comparisons and this and that and what not that I'm tired of doing them now!!!!!

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by DireVulcan
D@mn ! Mew2 good StuFF!!! You ae hands down the god of GO OUTSID AND GET A FKIN GIRLFRIEND MUHFUKKA.

xDDDDDD

Jason, I see you're growing.

Do that, take away your poem, and you're set.

I miss your older rap.

It was funny.

Mew2King's rap:
I like to pee, I have a good nack
I can pee down my front, and on my sister's back

See, Jason, you got those gangster rhyme skills.

Numa Numa Yay!

Colorful Mage

Smash Rookie
Also, back to grabbing range, the best characters to test this stuff would probably be testing a Big character(Super Mushroom and/or Giant Melee) on a small character that's "flat" in front, like Zelda for instance(Poison Mushroom and/or Tiny Melee), because the proportions would be greatly in a very accurate testing advantage.
Ouch.

FamousAmos

Smash Apprentice
Just curious if there was anywhere a list ranking the power and/or knockback of smashes, like Marth's fsmash>Peach's fsmash and Bowser's fsmash>all fsmashes. If this was in M2K's list I must've missed it, if anyone could please let me know where I could find it, it'd be appreciated.

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. first: Making those lists was a really nice job!

Just a suggestion: There are so many lists...
But one thing is absolutely missing:
character's size!

I mean imo that's more important than like.. for example Yoshi's Egg size lists ^^"

So.. if someone could do that, that would be really great. :)

Ah... and forget my english >_<"

Dr.Optimus

Smash Rookie
Mew2King said:
I guess I should tell all you people..... I retired from this stat list thing like half a year ago. I'm done, through, had enough, far too much ***** bored time in front of a TV with frame tests and statistical comparisons and this and that and what not that I'm tired of doing them now!!!!!
I definetly would get bored of that also. but i wouldent write the thing in the first place. but thanks for saving everyone the trouble.

falko

Banned via Administration
I am no noob and will whoop all of your a**es with falcos supreme speed. fox can only run faster than falco but falco has longer reach. I can beat any two lv 9s on a team vs me with more than half my lives left.

Joker

Smash Ace
?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!? Someone must have logged in under my f'ing name or something.....cause i didnt post that........and i **** sure dont speak/post like that....who the **** did that.... :mad: SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

NOAs1Secret

Smash Rookie
whoa

All these statistics... This is my first post, and I'm glad to know that there are people that really do take this game to the next level. Keep it up for all of us

Fox128

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I have a question:

What measures how far characters get knocked VERTICALLY?
'Average Falling Speed' or 'Falling Speed'? I know it must be one of these two, but I don't know which.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Um, both sorta, but really it's Average Falling Speed. You see, acceleration and top speed are the 2 main factors in falling speed, and levels with low ceilings obviously take the "acceleration" factor more importantly. Average Falling Speed is based on Mew2's up throw on Final D, altho as you noticed Pikachu dies 1% later than Pichu even though they have the same exact falling speed acceleration and top speed. Pikachu is slightly heavier so for SOME reason I don't FULLY understand, that is a very small factor in "vertical endurance." Depending on the move used and the level, the order for "average falling speed" may change, slightly, but not TOO drastically. Thus it is a mediocre way to base it I guess.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
FamousAmos said:
Just curious if there was anywhere a list ranking the power and/or knockback of smashes, like Marth's fsmash>Peach's fsmash and Bowser's fsmash>all fsmashes. If this was in M2K's list I must've missed it, if anyone could please let me know where I could find it, it'd be appreciated.
I made one of those, but I had to bump it constantly and it was never Stickied. Eventually died to board changes and I surely don't have the list myself anymore since I got a new computer. ~_~

Welcome me back, at least temporarily. =P I sure haven't been here in a long time...

Top Bottom