• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbb Gifs

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I decided to make GIFS out of the SSBB roster. Examples are here:

Your favorite character isn't here :( ? Don't worry, you can request the character GIF and I'll make it for you.
-----------------------------------EDIT LINE------------------------------------------
I changed the speed of the transitions so people are in less risk of seizures.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While those AREN'T very difficult to make, the Fast color changing Mario looks cool because it's like old school starman Mario

Edit: Oops, forgot the word aren't

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Could ye possibly do Marth (Without his white color one or the one where he has lighter blue hair, armour etc.)? He looks much manlier without the white/lightblue ones :D

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
For you who requested the Toon Link(Only doing Green, Blue, Red, and Purple) here it is:

The Marth one(Without his white color one or the one where he has lighter blue hair, armour etc.) is ALSO here:

Feel free to request more.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I don't have them as a sheet, just made individually. I can make the whole roster for you but it will take some time also they will be separate. Is that okay with you?

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I had to go somewhere so I couldn't make too many. Some that I did make are here:

As for you who requested Wario, he is here:

I just gave you both kinds. If any of you think the transitions go too slow or too fast, I can make revisions.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
I might try different poses or movements someday, though I am new to making these. Actually the real problem for me is finding good renders. I wonder if you could make your own renders? Well, thanks for the suggestions and the compliment....you are a God anyway. Gods help the mortals, sometimes.

Pima Dema

Smash Rookie
I was wondering, can u make a Pikachu GIF? I know u r busy with the whole roster but I'm guessing that you already made the Pikachu one.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol can you do one with Yoshi, and make the color flash really really fast?

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Lol can you do one with Yoshi, and make the color flash really really fast?
This fast enough?

Diddyknight said:
....wihout changing colors but colors as a seprate thing >..>
Ignore my first post, here is the link for it HERE. I found a sheet for this instead of finding separates. This is the thing you want?

Pima Dema said:
Wow, thats like hypnotizing me 0_o. Anywayz good job, musta tooken you a long time.
I warned you about the hypnotizing thing :laugh:. Thanks for the compliment and yes, it did take some time to make all of these GIFS.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
You're welcomed. For a moment there I thought you would of said, "FASTER!"

Anyway, I can take requests about ajusting the transitions for these GIFS.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Awesome dude! Do you think you could do one for Roy. you could take the Melee sprite, but mind you it would only change 4 times.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Awesome dude! Do you think you could do one for Roy. you could take the Melee sprite, but mind you it would only change 4 times.
Here it is:

I know it is small, so sorry for that :ohwell: . I think I will be able to resize it if you want.

yeah that was what i was looking for. Thanks =3
You're welcomed:bee:.

oh my,
these are wonderful, i hope you dont mind if i use one.. ;3
I don't mind unless you take credit for it ;) . I made these so people could use them...or at least gaze upon:laugh:.

Pima Dema

Smash Rookie
Dude, that Roy GIF is waay cool! With that outta the way, can you make a Link GIF that goes about as fast as the Yoshi one?

Pima Dema

Smash Rookie
Whoa, done that fast? And yep that is good thanks. I requested twice so I guess I'll back off for now.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Here it is:

I know it is small, so sorry for that :ohwell: . I think I will be able to resize it if you want.

You're welcomed:bee:.

I don't mind unless you take credit for it ;) . I made these so people could use them...or at least gaze upon:laugh:.
oh, thank you, oh and you don't have to worry about that ;)

Top Bottom