1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 150,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 15 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3. Trying to find the perfect gift? Use the Smashboards Store to get awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

4. Guest, we are currently running a contest to determine the best guide on Smashboards! $200 is up for grabs! Go here for details and to submit your candidate! Guide Contest Info!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. for Wii U General Discussion' started by IsmaR, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renji64

Renji64 Smash Lord

Rob is a retro character miis are souless avatars that serve no purpose other than walking around a plaza or playing sports as avatar as you. That just screams this game is for casuals only it will be brawl 2.0 don't expect anything good to me.
  2. Swampasaur

Swampasaur President Ivysaur and Vice President Charizard!

• Back Roomer
    3DS FC:
    4141-2776-0914
    NNID:
    Swampasaur

Funny that sounds like Villager (minus the sports). Mii won't ruin the game if he's in.

Don't get your jimmies so rustled.
    Pacack, Inawordyes and Priap0s like this.
  3. Kikwi-Kiwi

Kikwi-Kiwi Puzzles...

3DS FC:
    5413-1097-4150
    You know, sometimes I feel people make way too much of a big fuss out of Mii's than they really should but I guess that's just me... :rolleyes:

Besides if avatars involved in casual activites like Mii's somehow turn the game into "Casual fest Brawl 2.0" then what is Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS now with Villager in the fray?
  4. Renji64

Renji64 Smash Lord

It's already confirmed. Look at the megaman vs mario match and sakurai only appeals to that crowd anyway everyone else is a after thought.
  5. Ruthy

Ruthy Smash Apprentice

How about Isaac from Golden Sun?

Anyone?

....anyone?

:<
  6. Wariofan1

Wariofan1 Smash Hero

3DS FC:
    3668-8628-9446
    NNID:
    MasterOfKnees
    Then stop coming to this part of the forums, because we honestly don't really care.

Yes please!
  7. Swampasaur

• Back Roomer
    3DS FC:
    4141-2776-0914
    NNID:
    Swampasaur

So.... Any new rumors?
  8. dezeray112

dezeray112 Smash Lord

Nothing at the moment.
  9. memememe

memememe Smash Apprentice

10. PikaJew

PikaJew Banned (6 Points)

11. Wario Bros.

Wario Bros. Smash Master

3DS FC:
    0903-2806-9000
    NNID:
    WarioBrose
    Pacack likes this.
  12. Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smash Hero

13. papagenos

papagenos Smash Lord

14. Ruthy

Ruthy Smash Apprentice

Seriously I hope all the "cut" characters mentioned are actually cut, no one likes them anymore.

But Genesect, Dillon and Maxwell from Scribblenauts? What the hell? And why the **** would anyone want Tingle? And who the hell is Rachel?
  15. Smashoperatingbuddy123

Are you even a fan?
  16. Swampasaur

• Back Roomer
    3DS FC:
    4141-2776-0914
    NNID:
    Swampasaur

I'm convinced you don't like nice things.
  17. Wariofan1

Wariofan1 Smash Hero

3DS FC:
    3668-8628-9446
    NNID:
    MasterOfKnees
    I like Falco, Snake, Ike, Lucas, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff and R.O.B, and I respect the other characters too. In fact, most of this board has spoken of how good the Brawl roster is. You are not everybody, and we are not no one.

Genesect, Maxwell, Tingle and Rachel (who?) are pretty fishy yeah, and extremely unlikely. Dillon has somewhat of a chance, but is far from a lock either.

It's a very lame rumor that's obviously fake. The cuts are directly outrageous though.
    DonkaFjord and KingofPhantoms47 like this.
  18. Mabataki

Mabataki Smash Cadet

3DS FC:
    4167-4743-1372
    Well... maybe cut Metaknight and Game and Watch instead of Falco and Lucas and maybe keep Puff and would be alright with this ... still though. until there is a new Starfox game announced and there happens to be a character named Rachel, this is a pile of garbage and should not be taken one bit seriously
  19. RadRedi

RadRedi Smash Journeyman

YES!!!!!! I've been waiting for "Rachel, the new Star Fox Girl Raccoon, Evil Looking" to get confirmed! She's my all-time favorite Nintendo character EVER!

In all seriousness, this is what I lived for when the SB site was down: finding jokers like this who have strange imaginations and Internet access. It was fun to try and talk sense into them.

The only of those 10 (TEN?! Seriously?) characters I could see getting dropped are Snake and Ike...and not even that is set in stone. But ten is FAR too extreme.

Also, I'm a little underwhelmed with the Newcomer selection. Shulk, K. Rool, Chrom, Ridley, Dillon, and Mii I could see happening, but they aren't any really solid curve balls. The fact that the only curve ball on that entire list was one of the three already announced...that'd be pretty disappointing if it actually happened.

Lastly, I see nothing about Little Mac...so, good ol' no-name Rachel the Evil Star Fox Raccoon made it in, but not Little Mac. Maxwell made it in, but not Little Mac. CAPTAIN STINKING RAINBO-

Oh yeah, this list is fake.

Sorry. My mind is still reeling from this guy replacing two Star Fox mainstays with...Rachel...I haven't dabbled in Star Fox since Adventures (well, I did play Command, and hated every second of the first three levels), but I know that there isn't a Rachel in the series. This guy's got me all tickled!
    MSmariosonic likes this.
  20. Vintage Creep

Vintage Creep Smash Master

NNID:
    VintageCreep
  21. Dark Phazon

Dark Phazon Smash Master

22. Vintage Creep

Vintage Creep Smash Master

NNID:
    VintageCreep
    GanonPig would be majestic but I don't think so. Also cutting Jigglypuff and R.O.B.? Why? I can understand the others, but come on.
    Also a new StarFox character substitutes Falco and Wolf? Lol.
  23. SirGalvan

SirGalvan Smash Journeyman

Its clearly fake why on earth would they cut so many fake people....Also if we get another star fox rep it better be Krystal with her staff :glare:
  24. Stompman

Stompman BRoomer

Right, that's pretty much one of the worst rosters I've seen, besides the ones with character selections like Master Chief.
  25. KingofPhantoms47

KingofPhantoms47 Smash Legend

[​IMG]

You can't speak for everyone else, all of those characters are still greatly liked by many, and keep in mind I'm not saying they aren't disliked at all.

And a small part of me thinks you may be trolling.
  26. SonicMario

SonicMario Smash Champion

"Rachel, the new Star Fox Girl Raccoon, Evil Looking" seriously sounds like the person making it is just promoting his lame Star Fox OC or something xD
  27. Wario Bros.

Wario Bros. Smash Master

3DS FC:
    0903-2806-9000
    NNID:
    WarioBrose
    I'd rather want Nintendo revive Miyu Lynx and Fay Spaniel (two members of Star Fox from the canceled Star Fox 2 game) than a character that sounds like a boring, cheap OC.
  28. Diddy Kong

Diddy Kong Smash Legend

29. MAtgSy

MAtgSy Smash Ace

Poke'mon Trainer is apparently 6 characters in 1 according to that leak. No way they could justify that much development on a single slot.

Maxwell out of all 3rd party picks is odd. Practically any Namco character seems more logical than him.
  30. MAtgSy

MAtgSy Smash Ace

EDIT: double post
  31. Rebellious Treecko

Rebellious Treecko Smash Master

Japan.

Is Scribblenauts even Nintendo property?

----
  32. Diddy Kong

Diddy Kong Smash Legend

No it isn't, but it's a Nintendo-only 3rd party franchise though. I think Maxwell would be fun. Much better than Tingle anyway. :smirk:
  33. MorbidAltruism

MorbidAltruism Smash Legend

3DS FC:
    0877-1289-3869
    The thing that kills it for me is the Pokemon Trainer with 6 Pokemon. The customization around him also seems odd. The exclusive Pokemon (if you own Black and White or whatever) also seems fallacious. I mean the rest of the rumor is pretty hilarious too, but the Pokemon Trainer one could have been articulated slightly better.
  34. chaosSmash

chaosSmash Smash Journeyman

Maxwell isn't too far a stretch. About the same amount as Professor Layton. Not anywhere near definite, but among 3rd Party characters pretty high.

By the way, I did some Googling and might have found out who this Rachel is.

This fan-pop Picture was entitled "Rachel and Fox McCloud (StarFox)". Leak Confirmed.
    [​IMG]
  35. Wegenbarth

Wegenbarth Smash Journeyman

3DS FC:
    3609-1252-6127
    Hmm. I'm okay with this if Tingle is in. Even thought Maxwell just makes me scream "fake!".
  36. Smashoperatingbuddy123

Any way i would not be suprised at all if i see one of the cut players confirmed sometime any cut players confirmed then its fke nd the likely hood is rediculious high due to ganondorf being almost 100% to come back because of being the main villian of link
  37. Hoots

Hoots Can Be Combative

• Premium
    Diddy Kong likes this.
  38. Smashoperatingbuddy123

Ok yea 6 pokemon for the trainer thats a red flag already sakurai claim the multiple characters like ice climbers olimar and pokemon trainer were going to be much harder to implent 6 in 1 character is over the top for 3ds

The only thing that will commence me that the rumor is true is if all newcomers claimed are correct
  39. Guybrush20X6

Guybrush20X6 Smash Master

• Premium
    NNID:
    Guybrush20X6
    Seriously, someone explain this Rachel Racoon stuff to me!
  40. Tetra's Tracker

Tetra's Tracker Smash Journeyman

How about you speak for yourself not everyone else for now on? That would be lovely, dear.

This guy works for Namco, who also happen to be making an unannounced new Star Fox game. A new character in this new Star Fox game is 'Rachel Racoon' who looks evil, who is also going to appear in these new Super Smash Bros games. Yes.

I agree, I will not be commenced that the rumour is true until it is proven to be true.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.