• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renji64

Smash Lord
People said the same about R.O.B.

1 character doesn't mean the death of a game or franchise, that's overly ridiculous. I don't like the idea either, but I can settle with never playing as a Mii, and I can't say I wouldn't enjoy beating the snot out of a Mii.
Rob is a retro character miis are souless avatars that serve no purpose other than walking around a plaza or playing sports as avatar as you. That just screams this game is for casuals only it will be brawl 2.0 don't expect anything good to me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Rob is a retro character miis are souless avatars that serve no purpose other than walking around a plaza or playing sports as avatar as you. That just screams this game is for casuals only it will be brawl 2.0 don't expect anything good to me.
Funny that sounds like Villager (minus the sports). Mii won't ruin the game if he's in.

Don't get your jimmies so rustled.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You know, sometimes I feel people make way too much of a big fuss out of Mii's than they really should but I guess that's just me... :rolleyes:

Besides if avatars involved in casual activites like Mii's somehow turn the game into "Casual fest Brawl 2.0" then what is Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS now with Villager in the fray?

Renji64

Smash Lord
You know, sometimes I feel people make way too much of a big fuss out of Mii's than they really should but I guess that's just me... :rolleyes:

Besides if avatars involved in casual activites like Mii's somehow turn the game into "Casual fest Brawl 2.0" then what is Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS now with Villager in the fray?
It's already confirmed. Look at the megaman vs mario match and sakurai only appeals to that crowd anyway everyone else is a after thought.

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
How about Isaac from Golden Sun?

Anyone?

....anyone?

:<

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
It's already confirmed. Look at the megaman vs mario match and sakurai only appeals to that crowd anyway everyone else is a after thought.
Then stop coming to this part of the forums, because we honestly don't really care.

How about Isaac from Golden Sun?

Anyone?

....anyone?

:<
Yes please!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.... Any new rumors?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Seriously I hope all the "cut" characters mentioned are actually cut, no one likes them anymore.

But Genesect, Dillon and Maxwell from Scribblenauts? What the hell? And why the **** would anyone want Tingle? And who the hell is Rachel?
Are you even a fan?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Seriously I hope all the "cut" characters mentioned are actually cut, no one likes them anymore.
I'm convinced you don't like nice things.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

But Genesect, Dillon and Maxwell from Scribblenauts? What the hell? And why the **** would anyone want Tingle? And who the hell is Rachel?
I like Falco, Snake, Ike, Lucas, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff and R.O.B, and I respect the other characters too. In fact, most of this board has spoken of how good the Brawl roster is. You are not everybody, and we are not no one.

Genesect, Maxwell, Tingle and Rachel (who?) are pretty fishy yeah, and extremely unlikely. Dillon has somewhat of a chance, but is far from a lock either.

It's a very lame rumor that's obviously fake. The cuts are directly outrageous though.

Mabataki

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4167-4743-1372
Well... maybe cut Metaknight and Game and Watch instead of Falco and Lucas and maybe keep Puff and would be alright with this ... still though. until there is a new Starfox game announced and there happens to be a character named Rachel, this is a pile of garbage and should not be taken one bit seriously

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
YES!!!!!! I've been waiting for "Rachel, the new Star Fox Girl Raccoon, Evil Looking" to get confirmed! She's my all-time favorite Nintendo character EVER!

In all seriousness, this is what I lived for when the SB site was down: finding jokers like this who have strange imaginations and Internet access. It was fun to try and talk sense into them.

The only of those 10 (TEN?! Seriously?) characters I could see getting dropped are Snake and Ike...and not even that is set in stone. But ten is FAR too extreme.

Also, I'm a little underwhelmed with the Newcomer selection. Shulk, K. Rool, Chrom, Ridley, Dillon, and Mii I could see happening, but they aren't any really solid curve balls. The fact that the only curve ball on that entire list was one of the three already announced...that'd be pretty disappointing if it actually happened.

Lastly, I see nothing about Little Mac...so, good ol' no-name Rachel the Evil Star Fox Raccoon made it in, but not Little Mac. Maxwell made it in, but not Little Mac. CAPTAIN STINKING RAINBO-

Oh yeah, this list is fake.

Sorry. My mind is still reeling from this guy replacing two Star Fox mainstays with...Rachel...I haven't dabbled in Star Fox since Adventures (well, I did play Command, and hated every second of the first three levels), but I know that there isn't a Rachel in the series. This guy's got me all tickled!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
GanonPig would be majestic but I don't think so. Also cutting Jigglypuff and R.O.B.? Why? I can understand the others, but come on.
Also a new StarFox character substitutes Falco and Wolf? Lol.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Its clearly fake why on earth would they cut so many fake people....Also if we get another star fox rep it better be Krystal with her staff :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

SonicMario

Smash Master
"Rachel, the new Star Fox Girl Raccoon, Evil Looking" seriously sounds like the person making it is just promoting his lame Star Fox OC or something xD

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
"Rachel, the new Star Fox Girl Raccoon, Evil Looking" seriously sounds like the person making it is just promoting his lame Star Fox OC or something xD
I'd rather want Nintendo revive Miyu Lynx and Fay Spaniel (two members of Star Fox from the canceled Star Fox 2 game) than a character that sounds like a boring, cheap OC.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Poke'mon Trainer is apparently 6 characters in 1 according to that leak. No way they could justify that much development on a single slot.

Maxwell out of all 3rd party picks is odd. Practically any Namco character seems more logical than him.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
No it isn't, but it's a Nintendo-only 3rd party franchise though. I think Maxwell would be fun. Much better than Tingle anyway. :smirk:

Morbi

Scavenger
The thing that kills it for me is the Pokemon Trainer with 6 Pokemon. The customization around him also seems odd. The exclusive Pokemon (if you own Black and White or whatever) also seems fallacious. I mean the rest of the rumor is pretty hilarious too, but the Pokemon Trainer one could have been articulated slightly better.

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Maxwell isn't too far a stretch. About the same amount as Professor Layton. Not anywhere near definite, but among 3rd Party characters pretty high.

By the way, I did some Googling and might have found out who this Rachel is.

This fan-pop Picture was entitled "Rachel and Fox McCloud (StarFox)". Leak Confirmed.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Hmm. I'm okay with this if Tingle is in. Even thought Maxwell just makes me scream "fake!".

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Any way i would not be suprised at all if i see one of the cut players confirmed sometime any cut players confirmed then its fke nd the likely hood is rediculious high due to ganondorf being almost 100% to come back because of being the main villian of link

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Poke'mon Trainer is apparently 6 characters in 1 according to that leak. No way they could justify that much development on a single slot.

Maxwell out of all 3rd party picks is odd. Practically any Namco character seems more logical than him.
Ok yea 6 pokemon for the trainer thats a red flag already sakurai claim the multiple characters like ice climbers olimar and pokemon trainer were going to be much harder to implent 6 in 1 character is over the top for 3ds

The only thing that will commence me that the rumor is true is if all newcomers claimed are correct

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Seriously, someone explain this Rachel Racoon stuff to me!

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman

How about you speak for yourself not everyone else for now on? That would be lovely, dear.

Seriously, someone explain this Rachel Racoon stuff to me!
This guy works for Namco, who also happen to be making an unannounced new Star Fox game. A new character in this new Star Fox game is 'Rachel Racoon' who looks evil, who is also going to appear in these new Super Smash Bros games. Yes.

Ok yea 6 pokemon for the trainer thats a red flag already sakurai claim the multiple characters like ice climbers olimar and pokemon trainer were going to be much harder to implent 6 in 1 character is over the top for 3ds

The only thing that will commence me that the rumor is true is if all newcomers claimed are correct
I agree, I will not be commenced that the rumour is true until it is proven to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom