• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Memes, Make a meme, Post a meme

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
So this thread I am preparing for everyone is going to be a thread mainly for joking around. This will be an entertaining, and humorous thread where people can post internet memes THAT HAVE TO BE RELATED TO SSB4, they can also be related to a video game that involves a character(s) participating in SSB4. and everyone that views this thread can like and enjoy the memes that are posted here. So I'll start this thread off with a few examples so we can all get started with the laughs.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Ugh new members -_-;
Ugh... Elitists jerks...

We already have the social discussion thread :glare:
So what? What's wrong with this thread? I fail to see that there is something wrong with this thread. Whether this thread can relate to the social discussion or not it is still it's own individual thread. And at least it won't have over 800 pages to sort through and can still be entertaining and funny.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ugh new members -_-;
No reason to be rude dude.

Whenever I see a thread like this from a new member, I welcome them and direct them to the right thread.

Even if you don't want to do either of those things, theres no reason to be rude to new members just for being unaware of existing threads.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
No reason to be rude dude.

Whenever I see a thread like this from a new member, I welcome them and direct the to the right thread.

Even if you don't want to do either of those things, theres no reason to be rude to new members just for being unaware of existing threads.
In all honesty I know this thread might relate to the social thread in a way but I believe that people would rather look at this thread than read all 800 pages. That's not to say the social thread isn't good I'm just saying the what is said on the social thread can only exist for like 4 days before it vanishes into the oblivion of countless pages. So that is primarily why I made this thread not only to share some laughs about SSBB but also for this thread to act like a second hand to the social thread. If anyone anywhere on this forum posts a internet meme about ssb4 on any thread then they can repost it here to share in some more laughs. I want this thread to serve as sort of a collective thread where many people can post their jokes or memes or hilarious comics for smash bros. And since I have been a part of smashboards for 3 weeks now and I have seen sooooo many internet memes and hilarious comics being posted to so many different threads I thought, "hey why not make one thread for all the internet memes and hilarious comics to be posted to" and when I thought of that idea I made this thread. The last thing I want this thread to be is a rude one where people are insult others for being "new". So yeah please start posting memes to this thread so we can all share in the laughs!

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
These would be funny is I was 12.
These? As in plural?

Unless you are also including the Chikorita running around while on fire in awesome dudes sig, I have no idea what you're talking about. Though I must concede that flaming Chikorita probably should be a meme. Quick, to 4chan!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
These? As in plural?

Unless you are also including the Chikorita running around while on fire in awesome dudes sig, I have no idea what you're talking about. Though I must concede that flaming Chikorita probably should be a meme. Quick, to 4chan!
Did you call me an awesome dude? Why thank you!

It's sort of a meme to my knowledge, more of a fad, but theres another similar one I know that is a bit more popular.

I miss this show.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Did you call me an awesome dude? Why thank you!

It's sort of a meme to my knowledge, more of a fad, but theres another similar one I know that is a bit more popular.

I miss this show.
It occurs to me I should have checked your gender before making that statement, but I lucked out.

Also Dexter's lab was amazing! By which I mean is amazing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It occurs to me I should have checked your gender before making that statement, but I lucked out.

Also Dexter's lab was amazing! By which I mean is amazing.
If I was a girl I would've named myself QueenofPhantoms47. :laugh:

I'm glad that CN still at least shows Looney Tunes and T&J regularly.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
If I was a girl I would've named myself QueenofPhantoms47.
You say you would, but that hasn't been my impression of the board. Both users that I have seen masquerading as females on Smashboards were actually guys who have a... considerable fascination with anime females.

Anyway, most of the villager stuff is pretty great, like the collection on Smosh. Too bad it seems to be drying up.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You say you would, but that hasn't been my impression of the board. Both users that I have seen masquerading as females on Smashboards were actually guys who have a... considerable fascination with anime females.

Anyway, most of the villager stuff is pretty great, like the collection on Smosh. Too bad it seems to be drying up.
I would only normally mistake someone's gender depending on the name or what they say at times, their avatar has no effect on that.

Heck, my current avatar is a female character.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I would only normally mistake someone's gender depending on the name or what they say at times, their avatar has no effect on that.

Heck, my current avatar is a female character.
This is only partially related to their avatars. These two actually have themselves listed as female, and if they were transgender I wouldn't even bring it up.

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
>This might be the le best thread ever.

EDIT: I also am a dude with a female as my avatar. Spooky?

Also, this seemed like the most appropriate thread to post this.
:salt: <-What kind of emoticon is this?

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
As a Falcon user I find memes offensive and they give me a bad case of PTSD

If anyone makes a falcon punch joke i'll kill them

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
I'm on patrol. I'll be watching you.
EDIT: I saw that falcon punch joke. Time to take you down town, pal.

Top Bottom