• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Melee players I need your help

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hi ^_^

I was going to go to each states respective thread and ask this but I figured it would be much easier to just make a thread.

Now to the point: I need you guys to tell me about any good melee players you have that are under 17 or in high school.

It's so I can include them in this.

People who will most likely be in the final product: Hax$, Mango, Jman, connor, colbol, pewpewu, Sfat, hungrybox, Armada, Linguini, Calle W, Twitch, Llod, Unknown522, Raynex, Lucky, Lite, Tai, Strongbad, L, Brawlpro, Smash GOD ( I know most of these players aren't from the southwest I'm just putting this so you don't mention anyone I already know about)

Thanks <3

Underload

Lazy
Most of the Melee scene is past high school, otherwise. At least from what I've seen.

I'm only a sophomore, and I would volunteer, but you're looking for not-trash Melee players, so...

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure most of Texas melee is in college at this point

But Jake13 looks 12 so that's a start

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you put Tai on that list but didn't put me?!

are you **** kidding me

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
well it's like, i'm 17(close enough?), theres another kid here in AZ from sierra vista who's around 15 or so but we're not good enough to be included imo.

If you were going to allow it to be 18 then you could put in Axe....

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you shouldn't put in armada

the age of consent is lower in sweden, and armada's already reached it.

it's supposed to be high school, spencer. jeff's in college already, plus he's probably turning 19 sometime not long from now.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
yeah jeff turns 19 in april and whos that really good kid from sierra vista i hear hes amazing at melee and he hasnt even played with anybody recently! i think hes 15. and what do you mean not good enough i saw he bearly lost to tai in that match but then he made it bad match up the next round. ****! i bet he loves IHOP! or the people who work there! ****! i wanna meet this kid! lol

EDIT: and iron dragon your probably some stupid sheik player whos related to forward who didnt get first in a tourney i bet that kid from SV would **** you with game and watch!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
marth fox is one of my worst matchups, joey
dah! no! no johns tai! i havent played anyone in forever! theres no excuses! mr. turnips been working for weeks last time i played besides the tourney was like 3 weeks ago but everyone at the tourney wouldve took that as a john and people who can barely short hop dont count. ive been only playing guilty gear and tetsunoko vs. capcom!

EDIT: maybe ill acknowledge you tai when we go to IHOP and i mean the good one!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well that sucks! cause im gonna john anyway! arrrrgggghhhhh it was the stupid level and marth and his sword and my controller and your controller and the characters and the game and the food and i was hungry and i just ate and the A button! lol

2Loose2Lose

Smash Rookie
I'm kinda very late stumbling onto the scene but, if it matters, I and a friend fit these requirements

Top Bottom