• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal/San Diego Brawl players!

SpaceDope

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

Just joined the community and was wondering if Friday (3/28) any brawl players in the SoCal/San Diego area wanted to come over and play some smash since I'm off work. I'm new to competitive SSB, but I really want to improve
and play other people and learn as much as I can as I edge toward the tournament scene. My room isn't that big so I could
probably only have 2-3 people over at most, but if you want we could order pizza or pitch on beer and make a day of it.
(We could also play Kirby Air Ride ahahahaha)

But yeah if anyone is interested just pm me and I'll shoot you my number or something and we can talk more. And also if someone has a CRT to bring that would be great, I plan on getting one over the weekend but for now all I have is component cables for my flatscreen (which does at least fully support 480p)

Top Bottom