• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snarky Princess of the Twilight Realm-- Vote Midna for DLC! (Assist Trophy for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
A lot more support in Japan? How? Interesting as the game she appears in was made to appeal to US audiences.
That's very true.
But I guess Japan likes cute things. (I can't think of any other reason Tingle are Jiggs are somewhat popular there)
And I see Chibi Imp Midna drawings by Japanese more than anything else regarding Miiverse.
But almost no drawings of her true form... those are almost all by Americans!
---
Tee hee hee!
Check out the OP for some new content!
Pics for sigs!
Lots of quotes!
Gifs!
Which will all get organized better this weekend!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
That's very true.
But I guess Japan likes cute things. (I can't think of any other reason Tingle are Jiggs are somewhat popular there)
And I see Chibi Imp Midna drawings by Japanese more than anything else regarding Miiverse.
But almost no drawings of her true form... those are almost all by Americans!
---
Tee hee hee!
Check out the OP for some new content!
Pics for sigs!
Lots of quotes!
Gifs!
Which will all get organized better this weekend!
you are right, you do have too much time on your hands,
also:
i'll be using this after i get enough use of my current signature

Steelia

Smash Champion
Midna... Probably one of my favorite Zelda characters that I'd want to see in SSB4, but somehow keep forgetting about ): A really great character, and she has plenty of unique moveset potential, whether flying solo or paired with Wolf Link. She'd undoubtedly bring something new to the table with the whole Twilit thing she has going on. Could picture her performing roll/air dodges by going back and forth between her particle teleporting.

Side note, made this "upgraded" sprite of Midna posted on the op some years ago.

andimidna

Smash Master
Midna... Probably one of my favorite Zelda characters that I'd want to see in SSB4, but somehow keep forgetting about ): A really great character, and she has plenty of unique moveset potential, whether flying solo or paired with Wolf Link. She'd undoubtedly bring something new to the table with the whole Twilit thing she has going on. Could picture her performing roll/air dodges by going back and forth between her particle teleporting.

Side note, made this "upgraded" sprite of Midna posted on the op some years ago.
I'll use it! Yea!
And I'll add you to the support list!
PS, I promise there will be movesets on this page this weekend!
As many as possible!!!

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Oh my, all those miiverse drawings are amazing!

I'm clearly not surprised that the japanese prefer the imp form.

Oh, and I love the gif in the quote section of the OP

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say Midna riding Wolf Link really counts as a third Link. Cause unlike Mario, Link's in different games are different people, just kinda reincarnated. And the difference between two being people and one being a non-anthropomorphic wolf is different enough. You'd never hear,

"Ugh, Wolf link is such a clone, with his whole 'rip out the throat with his sharp canine teeth' move. Just like every other Link. And his final smash that doesn't use a sword. Just like every other Link."

and uh, sure, add me to the list, even if I support Vaati first.
I really would not want to see wolf link. If Midna gets in she deserves to be her own character and at her full sized form.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I really would not want to see wolf link. If Midna gets in she deserves to be her own character and at her full sized form.
I don't really see how her true form can be more deserving than the Imp form, honestly. I mean.... The only thing she do is showing up from nowhere and going away :/

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I don't really see how her true form can be more deserving than the Imp form, honestly. I mean.... The only thing she do is showing up from nowhere and going away :/
Well she should be in her actual form because she is the twilight princess and not a cursed imp.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well she should be in her actual form because she is the twilight princess and not a cursed imp.
Well... Although Zant self-proclaimed himself the King of Twilight, I don't think being a cursed imp dismiss Midna from her Twilight Princess title.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Well... Although Zant self-proclaimed himself the King of Twilight, I don't think being a cursed imp dismiss Midna from her Twilight Princess title.
No she is the twilight princess no matter what form she takes, but she looks a lot more like a twilight princess in her actual form. I'm sure she's much stronger in it as well.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
No she is the twilight princess no matter what form she takes, but she looks a lot more like a twilight princess in her actual form. I'm sure she's much stronger in it as well.
Her curse made her lose the power for being the ruler of the twilight, but I don't think "this form is stronger" is really important. We should have Ganon, and not Ganondorf according to this logic. And the imp form is not powerless by the way.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Her curse made her lose the power for being the ruler of the twilight, but I don't think "this form is stronger" is really important. We should have Ganon, and not Ganondorf according to this logic. And the imp form is not powerless by the way.
I didn't say it is powerless. I'm well aware that it is powerful. Which is why I know that Midna is super strong in her real form. Zant wouldn't just curse her to make her small. It would be to make her weaker as well.

For Ganon, I highly support the demon being in smash either with Ganondorf or instead of him. I'd like both, but I wouldn't care if he replaced Ganondorf.

andimidna

Smash Master
If Midna is to get her own slot, she would not be accurately represented unless given her imp form with the ability to use Wolf Link and not use Wolf Link, and her true form after her fused shadow form final smash. She'd add multiple play styles this way. And if Midna is going to get in over others for the 5th slot, it will be because she is the most unique. I find it a possibility she could be added onto Link through his final smash resulting in him transforming into Wolf Link. This way the only form would be Wolf Link and Midna, which would be great, but not as great as the multiple form moveset in a 5th slot.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I didn't say it is powerless. I'm well aware that it is powerful. Which is why I know that Midna is super strong in her real form. Zant wouldn't just curse her to make her small. It would be to make her weaker as well.

For Ganon, I highly support the demon being in smash either with Ganondorf or instead of him. I'd like both, but I wouldn't care if he replaced Ganondorf.
Ah, of course, I'm not implying you said she was powerless, I just said that to say there's plenty of material to make her a good fighter!

Again, it's clearly more iconic than her true form. I'm searching for a comparison, if possible in Smash... But I don't think there's a lot of character that show their true form only at the end.

Well, maybe OoT Ganon. But Ganon as a whole is iconic.

andimidna

Smash Master

Link/ Wolf Link & Midna
Zelda/ Sheik
Ganondorf/ Ganon
Toon Link

The main 3 could all have a swap. This would probably mean no 5th Zelda rep, but it would be awesome without taking a single slot. Zelda hasn't received good representation in Smash Bros so far IMO. In Melee it was pretty good, but half were clones. And returned clones in Brawl. And were all at the very bottom of the F tier except for Cloned faster Link. With multiple Zelda items, they may not be adding another slot. And they should focus on returning reps when it comes to the main 3. Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Red, Mewtwo, Lucario, and Jigglypuff all need some changes IMO. Adding a popular character like Midna and an important character like Ganon. Midna is the 2nd or 3rd most popular newcomer choice and Ganon has been in 10 games. It could result in them being better characters. And much more unique. I think it's odd Zelda got a transformation before Link. And that Ganondorf got in before his more iconic form. A 5th slot would be nice, whether its Ghirahim, Impa, Tetra, or Vaati... I don't know. But all could be great, I'm just hoping the main 3 get the changes I just suggested

Ok, I have to ask... how did you make that so quickly? I actually put it in the OP like 20 minutes before you commented.
Was it also in the OP a year ago?
Regardless, looks great!

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I do like that new title.

As english is a foreign language to me, I just discovered the word "Snarky" and I love how it sounds :laugh: and, obviously, fits well the character.

andimidna

Smash Master
I do like that new title.

As english is a foreign language to me, I just discovered the word "Snarky" and I love how it sounds :laugh: and, obviously, fits well the character.
Oh! You're French! Well, your English is very convincing, I wouldn't have noticed without you saying!
I think snarky suits her well also!
Moveset will probably be added tomorrow and not today BTW.

EDIT: This is Post #100 on this thread! And 1 away from my 800th post!

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
It may not be the Midna move set we want, but it's the one we deserve, note my Midna is riding wolf Link.

B Up: Howling twilight teleport: Wolf Link Howl's one of his teleport tunes from the game as a sound effect while they teleport slightly less far than Zelda or Mewtwo, taking less time than Zelda but more time than Mewtwo.
B Forward: Lunge and Rip: Like Diddy Kong's B Forward, the wolf lunges forward with his fangs, if you hit right it grabs/pins someone on the ground, hitting the button again, or an a button, or any button, rips out the soul, or whatever I tore out of things in twilight princess.
B Down: Shadow Paralysis: Midna sends out that circle that locks enemies in place with a little electricity at their feet. A small stun.
B Neutral: Finger Spikes: Midna's hair fist thing becomes an open hand and shoots finger spikes forward.

A Attacks: If they're aimed low, it's generally wolf link clawing or biting. If they're aimed high, it's generally Midna attacking with her giant ponytail fist aura. If they're aimed forward or not aimed it's a mix.

Final Smash: Hey Listen!: Midna sends out a larger version of the B Down circle, if it hits, Midna starts cackling as Navi and Tatl fly around the screen smacking the opponent up like the Kat and Ana assist trophy, then they fly off screen and come back holding Fii in sword mode, and drop Fii on the opponent, then while Fii is stuck int he opponent they drop king of red lions on Fii and the opponent.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
It may not be the Midna move set we want, but it's the one we deserve, note my Midna is riding wolf Link.

B Up: Howling twilight teleport: Wolf Link Howl's one of his teleport tunes from the game as a sound effect while they teleport slightly less far than Zelda or Mewtwo, taking less time than Zelda but more time than Mewtwo.
B Forward: Lunge and Rip: Like Diddy Kong's B Forward, the wolf lunges forward with his fangs, if you hit right it grabs/pins someone on the ground, hitting the button again, or an a button, or any button, rips out the soul, or whatever I tore out of things in twilight princess.
B Down: Shadow Paralysis: Midna sends out that circle that locks enemies in place with a little electricity at their feet. A small stun.
B Neutral: Finger Spikes: Midna's hair fist thing becomes an open hand and shoots finger spikes forward.

A Attacks: If they're aimed low, it's generally wolf link clawing or biting. If they're aimed high, it's generally Midna attacking with her giant ponytail fist aura. If they're aimed forward or not aimed it's a mix.

Final Smash: Hey Listen!: Midna sends out a larger version of the B Down circle, if it hits, Midna starts cackling as Navi and Tatl fly around the screen smacking the opponent up like the Kat and Ana assist trophy, then they fly off screen and come back holding Fii in sword mode, and drop Fii on the opponent, then while Fii is stuck int he opponent they drop king of red lions on Fii and the opponent.
lol that final smash.

andimidna

Smash Master

Added!
I'll also be adding some of my own!

andimidna

Smash Master
Added movesets!
And I was just looking at Brawl's Midna support thread......
...Damn... almost brings me to tears...
It had 43 pages... it's like everybody was on the Midna hype train. Her only competition was pretty much just Vaati and Toon Link.
...ugh...
Why, Sakurai? Why?
:( :( :(
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-original-midna-for-brawl-thread-debate-the-wolf-here.77099/
Also found another moveset...
Here are two for you...

Solo Midna Moveset
Created by Ferro De Lupe

Power: 4
Speed: 3
Jump: 5
Other: She would be a floating character like Mewtwo.

B - Dark Energy Force - After a slight alteration from Twilight Princess, because she can't use this move without Wolf Link, Midna builds up a small sphere of dark energy around her (like a bubble shield.) When the energy is released, any opponents within the sphere recieve a shock of dark energy (like Zapdos' Thundershock.) The sphere is chargable and it expands the longer it is charged. When it is fully charged, then Midna's hat will start to sparkle (like Samus and Mewtwo) and will only fire when you press B again. When the sphere is fully charged, it will be about just bigger than Bowser in size. It has a slight knockback. The longer you charge it, the further they will go and the more damage they take.

B + Up - Twilight Teleport - Like in the game, Minda will turn into all the little squares and fly high into the air. It has great distance in whichever direction you point her (like Zelda's Teleport). Anyone caught in the path of the squares takes damage.

Smash B - Slap - Midna's hair turns into her "big magic hand" and slaps at the air directly in front of her. Big knockback (goes upward) and power, but a little laggy (like Bowser's Smash A.)

B + Down is written in spoiler state because it includes an important plot item from the game.
Spoiler
Toggle Spoiler B + Down - Mirror of Twilight Piece - Midna uses a piece of the mirror to reflect any projectile away from her. If an opponent is moving when they are hit, they will be teleported to the other side and continue their animations on the other side as if Midna were never there. Striking a foe when she is dead even causes a devestating blow (Luigi and Jigglypuff.)

Taunt - She does a backflip and then giggles.

Super is written in spoiler state because it uses a plot-related item.
Spoiler
Toggle Spoiler
Fused Shadows - When Midna puts the Fused Shadows on, she turns into a very large creature and attacks the opponents.​

Kirby - Midna's hat and hair.

Wolf Link/Midna Moveset
Created by Ferro De Lupe
Power: 3
Speed: 4
Jump: 5

B - Chomp - Link chomps in front of him. Can be used quickly (like Falco's Blaster.)

I see two possible B + Up moves:

B + Up 1 - Twilight Teleport (read above)

B + Up 2 - Giggle and Go - In the game, when Link (in wolf form) comes up to a gap that he can't reach on his own, Midna giggles to get your attention. She flys over to the spot Link needs to go and then, once you have T-locked onto her, press A and Link is able to jump the gap. The way this move works is basically the same. When you press Up + B, Midna jumps off of Link's back and flys into the air. The longer you hold Up + B, the higher Midna goes. When you release the buttons, Link jumps to where Midna is at. Link slows down when falling (like Ness) when this move is used. Also, Midna is intangeble. Only hitting Link will cancel the move.

Smash B - Leap Attack - Link leaps in the direction indicated. If he hits someone, he clamps his teeth onto them and shakes them violently for a second or three. He then spins around and throws them.

B + Down - Slam - Midna rears her "big magic hand" back and slams it onto the ground flyswatter-style. Big knockback (goes out) and power, but very laggy.

Taunt - Link sits and howls at the moon. Midna giggles.

Super - Dark Energy Force - When this move is used in Twilight Princess, she forms an energy diameter around them and once all enemies are inside, he is able to string a large attack together and kill all of them at once. In Brawl, Midna's field would cover the entire stage (ground and air). Link would then deliver several extremely fast and impossible to dodge attacks to each character.

Kirby - Kirby becomes covered in fur, grows two ears and a muzzle.

This place is so lonely by comparison...

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master

I found a better gif of something like this for the OP, so I'll just put this one here

Bump! Where is everybody? How are you guys doing?
Did you see that Midna for Brawl thread?

andimidna

Smash Master
@ Erotic&Heretic Erotic&Heretic
@Groose
@ Kenith Kenith
@ LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf

Have you checked out the OP recently? Any new content or movesets you'd request to be added? Or a discussion regarding Midna such as which form, wolf or no wolf, what types of magic, how many final smashes she'd have, etc?
It's getting lonely here...http://smashboards.com/threads/the-original-midna-for-brawl-thread-debate-the-wolf-here.77099/
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-original-midna-for-brawl-thread-debate-the-wolf-here.77099/
I wish Midna fans were as active as they used to be... but 90% of the posters on this Brawl thread haven't been on SmashBoards in years...

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, a poll about wich form (Imp, true, With Wolf Link) could be added. I think the OP is good. I should try doing a moveset (with or Without Wolf Link, I'll see)

andimidna

Smash Master
Well, a poll about wich form (Imp, true, With Wolf Link) could be added. I think the OP is good. I should try doing a moveset (with or Without Wolf Link, I'll see)
I've seen it posted in another thread that they couldn't add a poll after the thread was already posted.
I've recently made a joke thread for Honey Queen and easily added a poll
So I'm not sure if it's possible anymore.
If anybody finds out otherwise, let me know.

andimidna

Smash Master
So what do you guys think about my "out there" Princess form moveset that I added to the OP?
Here it is:

B: Dominion Rod- works like it does in the game visually, but actually gives damage, since it shoots out and comes back, it would be similar to Toon Link's Boomerang.

Down B: Water Bomb, Bombling, Big Bomb- Link doesn't just use one type of bomb in Twilight Princess. He has special floaty Water Bombs to use explosives underwater, and the iconic name-changing walking bomb, to explode something not near you. This would work similarly to Peach's Side Tilt, in the sense that there are 3 moves in one. Water Bombs and Bomblings would be the most common, both having a 45% chance of appearing. However, the Big Bomb would only have a 10% chance, and would be the most powerful.
Water Bomb- when thrown, it slowly floats around, partially aimed towards a nearby opponent if there is one, it is by far the most useless of the 3, it moves so slowly that it is easy to avoid.
Bombling- This one's great. Once taken out, it runs forward and if it hits anything... BOOM. This is by far the most unique bomb.
Big Bomb- This one isn't from Twilight Princess, it represents the regular bomb, but is differentiated by being larger. So when you pull it out, it is 2x larger with 2x the explosion, and does a higher damage than the rest.

Side B: Spinner. Midna jumps on the spinner and spins to the side pressed. It's pretty self-explanatory. It wouldn't do too much damage, but would raise her high enough to not be vulnerable to an attack. It would be a great side recovery and would last a pretty long time. This move is somewhat comparable to Sonic, Yoshi, and Squirtle.

Up B: Ooccoo Warp- Yep! Completely different from Imp Midna's! Ooccoo Jr spins around Midna and you warp to wherever you point to.

Midna has the Twilight Sword.

A: Wooden Statue jab
AA: Wooden Statue swing- horizontally
AAA: Wooden Statue swing- vertically
Wooden Statue- works like a short bat, not much to say.

Down A: Magic Spin- she spins, and twilight magic (bubbles, orbs, and elecricity) blast from beneath her outward
Up A: Upward Fire Blast- Midna blasts fire upward
Side A: Swings Twilight Sword- to the side pointed to, it can float on it's own, and works like Lum, which turns Midna into a puppet character.
The Dominion Rod now gets a new use, if you hit the sword with the Dominion Rod, it loses it's control, and returns to you slowly. Slow enough that you can get it back in control by using the Dominion Rod right after losing control. What makes this different from Rosalina is this, and the fact that the sword cannot die, however, if it gets hit enough, it will simply fall down on the stage (which will take a lot of attacking) a lay there uncontrolled, you will have to go and revive it with your Dominion Rod if this happens. But as her moveset without the sword is just as good, this doesn't leave her as vulnerable.
Now, when the sword comes back to her, her smashes change
A: Sword Jab
AA: Sword swipe- forward--->vertical in a "scooping motion"
AAA: Sword Spin/Great Spin (one of the last sword skills in Twilight Princess)
Down A: Ending Blow (sword skill in Twilight Princess)
Up A: Jump Strike (sword skill in Twilight Princess)
Side A: Never changes, always swings the sword closer or furthew away or towards Midna depending on direction. This move is basically a cooler Luma Shot.
Aerial attacks aren't affected by if Midna has the sword or not(unless specified otherwise), they do 1.5x the damage if she's holding it, but if the sword is somewhere else on the stage, it can hit opponents in different places. That's how they balance.

Air: Magic Ring- it's a ring of magic. It could take the appearance of Imp Midna's electric field, her twilight particle division tactic, her twilit orbs, either one is fine. Maybe even the blue magic near the bottom of the OP.
FAir: Twilight Blast- another magic-based attack, it will also look like one of those types of magic listed, but each will be different.
BAir: Twilightning Kick- Zelda's Lightning Kick with a new aesthetic of one of those magic types. Since Rosalina takes Peach's dash attack, I'd be surprised if Midna took absolutely nothing from Zelda, besides, it would be disguised as a new move.
Without Sword
DAir: Kicks down and goes to the ground fairly quickly, but also blasts magic upward, which is unique to down attacks, it would be like a vertical ROB blast.
UAir: Broken Mirror- Punches upward into the Mirror of Twilight (wich would warp in above her as the move takes place (it would move quickly, despite how it sounds). Falling shards would cause minimal damage, and would serve as more of a distraction.
With Sword
DAir: Sword Thrust- Thrusts sword to the ground similar to Link and Toon Link, but beside her, making it more comparable to Kirby taking Ike's ability, but faster.
UAir: Helm Splitter (sword skill for Twilight Princess)
Grab: Ball and Chain- it only grabs successfully if they're close enough, but if they're farther away, the opponent will just get impaled by the ball, and will not get wrapped in the chain.

Pummel: Zelda's but faster and with a different aesthetic
Forward Throw: Double Clawshot- whips opponents forward
Back Throw: Zelda's but slower and stronger
Up Throw: Fishing Rod- sends opponents upward
Down Throw: No matter where it is, the Twilight Sword zooms back to Midna and slams down on the grabbed opponent, if Midna uses her dash attack immediately after this move, she grabs her sword rather than doing the attack. After this throw, if she was holding her sword before, they are now separate, to set up for more grabs, and being protected during another grab.
Dash Attack: same as Zelda, but with fire aesthetics (inb4 She's Zelda's Roy)
Tilts! Only one involves her sword, her sword spins up and down during all attacks when separate, and floats on her leg like a sheath is there (but one isn't) when an attack not involving it is done and it's not sent out, which will slow down her attacks if she's transitioning from a magic or an item move, to a sword move.
Side Tilt: Slingshot
Forward Tilt: Ordon Sword- she throws the Ordon Sword which appears from the Twilight, and there is an infinite amount. A powerful projectile tilt, delicious.
Up tilt: Sol- the magic Sol, the Suns of the Twilight Realm, comes out of it's ruler's own hands. Lovely.
With Sword
Down Tilt: Backward Slice (sword skill from Twilight Princess)
Ledge Attack: Same as Zelda without the Twilight Sword, same as Link with the sword
Floor Attack: Same as Zelda
These two attacks are extremely insignificant. I didn't bother making them unique.
Taunts!
Midna has 2 affective taunts! The only character in Brawl to have one is Luigi!
Neutral Taunt: Lantern Fire- Midna takes the animation Link uses to light something with his lantern in Twilight Princess. If hit by this, a small fire would "explode" for a second, like it's lighting the opponent, but of course they don't actually light on fire, and receive small damage and no knockback

Side Taunt: Tear of Light- It's not actually one of the Tears of Light, but rather Midna's tear that shatters the Mirror of Twilight. She sends the tear out, exactly like she does in-game, and it travels across the stage slowly. Because it is so slow, it is unlikely to hit anybody, so if it does, it does high damage, but once again, no knockback at all, they just get stunned for half of a second.

Down Taunt- Din's Fire- holds a magic ball of fire in her hands and laughs playfully (I noticed Zelda's neutral and down taunts have returned but her side taunt has not, which is supposed to represent Din's Fire, and the fact that she's seen with a new taunt where she grabs outward with an angered expression, well, it looks like her new side taunt, so Midna takes this one. Plus, as Twili are the descendents of the Gerudo, I'd imagine Twili might worship Din, and not so much the other goddesses.
On-Screen Appearance: Walks down the clear stairs (whic appear inbetween the Twilight Mirror and the Twilight Realm Portal in Twilight Princess.
FINAL SMASH!
-Midna takes her sword and revives Stallord (3 seconds)
-Sword stays in Stallord's skull (0 seconds)
-Midna encases herself in an ice prism identical to Blizzeta's, it is not breakable by a playable character (1/2 second)
-Stallord (controlled by player) wrecks **** (for about 15 seconds)
-Zant appears, detracts the Twilight Sword from Stallord, and blasts Midna with his large Dark Twilit Orb Sphere (2 seconds)
-Stallord crumbles, Midna's prism shatters, and Midna is turned into an imp (1 second)
-Zant jumps off with the weird animation from his Ook phase in Twilight Princess, now you play as Imp Midna. (1 second)

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
It's a really good moveset, but... It seems really awkward on Midna. Except the Twilight Sword. I remember her thinking that Link's sword and Shield are useless, or something like that.

But, kudos for thinking of all of this!

andimidna

Smash Master
It's a really good moveset, but... It seems really awkward on Midna. Except the Twilight Sword. I remember her thinking that Link's sword and Shield are useless, or something like that.

But, kudos for thinking of all of this!
Haha! Yes, I know! But since her true form was only in a few ending cutscenes and not much more, I wanted to try giving her something other than Twili magic, so the magic could be focused more on her Imp form alone.

I also made a mistake, Zelda's Din's Fire Side Taunt isn't the one we haven't seen yet, it's her neutral one where she does a little dance-thing and holds her hand up. Also, the Phantom pic is an assist summon animation, so Midna wouldn't take any taunts from Zelda.

I might fix that up a bit at some point... so have you made an Imp moveset ever?

PS I'm going to send that horse gif to everybody I know... it's perfect...

andimidna

Smash Master
Was everybody else happy to see the Twilight Princess references in the Zelda DLC for Sonic Lost World?

It also referenced OoT and SS, but I was especially happy to see the Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle appear out side of Twilight Princess again.

It's been showing up a lot in the past year.
SSB4 trailer, Hyrule Warriors trailer, and now Sonic Lost World DLC

Clearly the game is far from forgotten.

andimidna

Smash Master
I'm actually on a trip in japan, I don't have a lot of time for the boards ^^'

About the stage, it's more of greek influence, and a texture is similar to one on palutena's temple, so I don't think it's Zelda related.
How did I miss your post! :o
Are you back from your trip? If so, how was it?

But on the subject of Midna: She's currently being rated on the Uniqueness Tier List Thread!
Some people are underestimating her, she belongs in S+ tier!

But Twilight Princess is clearly not forgotten!
Have you seen First4Figure latest figure?
http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,113/
It looks beautiful!!! :O

Last edited:

Steelia

Smash Champion
Shame to see Midna confirmed as an assist, because there was obviously more unique potential in characters like Toon Link. She looks real good, at least.

midnatl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom