• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 172 - Putting the M in Mask

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
"Show Me Your News!" is Smashboards' original Super Smash Bros. Brawl podcast from 2007, which continues to cover the latest video game news today!

IN THIS EPISODE:
Project M's APEX Exclusion and New Release in the Smash Bros. Update, Nintendo Direct confirms Majora's Mask 3DS, and the quality control on holiday video game releases are discussed. Also, the impending and expensive Nintendo Day, video game award season is upon us, Smash Bros. on TI-83 calculators is our Hilarity of the Weak and much more! How will be able to handle Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire in the same day? Youko, Solharath, and Eevee break down the latest news from the gaming world!

Show Me Your News is hosting its fifth annual Game of the Year award show! You can nominate games by visiting the submission thread on the SMYN Forums.

Check out the episode overview and listen to or download the .mp3 on the Show Me Your News website!

Luddoj

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luddoj
For a minute there I thought I would see a "Challenger Approaching" trailer for Skull Kid on Project M...

...my heart

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
No need to worry guys... you'll probably be able to play as Skull Kid in the Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask DLC! Hopefully... apparently there are 2 characters coming with that pack. I have no clue who the second would be. Fierce Deity? Kafei? Deku Link??

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
No need to worry guys... you'll probably be able to play as Skull Kid in the Hyrule Warriors Majora's Mask DLC! Hopefully... apparently there are 2 characters coming with that pack. I have no clue who the second would be. Fierce Deity? Kafei? Deku Link??
Tingle, most likely.

Engage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WeegeeUser
Smash bros. on a TI-83 calculator is glorious. Best thing since sliced bread.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
Honestly I'm thinking Happy Mask Salesmen.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Before I played the game... I would have said "No WAY!" but... Agitha. So yeah.
That and Tingle is popular in Japan so I'd imagine they'd put him in to please that fanbase, it's for that reason that I'm almost 100% sure he'll be one of the characters, that and he's the only character in the series to get his own spin off titles unless of course you wanna count the two CDI games where Zelda is the main character.

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
That and Tingle is popular in Japan so I'd imagine they'd put him in to please that fanbase, it's for that reason that I'm almost 100% sure he'll be one of the characters, that and he's the only character in the series to get his own spin off titles unless of course you wanna count the two CDI games where Zelda is the main character.
The only thing I can see preventing that is his appearance... I just can't picture any of Tingle's current designs looking realistic enough to belong with the Art Style in Hyrule Warriors... unless...

Yuck! Let's just take the Happy Mask Salesman or Skull Kid and call it a day!

Top Bottom