• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYN: Episode 170 - Smash-travaganza Analysis

Smashboards

18 years old!
Administrator
Premium
Writing Team
"Show Me Your News!" is Smashboards' original Super Smash Bros. Brawl podcast from 2007, which continues to cover the latest video game news today!

IN THIS EPISODE:
8-Player Matches, Smash Tour, and Mewtwo as DLC are discussed. Also, the fate of Ridley, a revamped Stage Builder with DANGER ZONES, Master Fortress, and much more! Before next week's usual episode format, featuring SMYNjas at Youmacon 2014, we analyze the 50 Must-See Things Extravaganza for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U after a few days of reflection. Youko, Solharath, and Eevee break down the latest news from the gaming world!

Check out the episode overview and listen to or download the .mp3 on the Show Me Your News website!

SMYN_Eevee

Smash Rookie
Don`t you "facepalm" me you know i`m right watch it yourself.
I'm not sure where you watched up to, but we definitely covered it as the last thing as I was confirming to the guys that if you haven't purchased both copies of Sm4sh that you will still be able to purchase Mewtwo as DLC individually on both formats. I'm much happier since I found that out, butthurt at first thinking I wouldn't be able to get mewtwo for just having the 3DS version >.<

SMYN_Eevee

Smash Rookie
Kotaku's in the link. Don't ask why, just run far, FAR away.

Oh my god. It was a joke. FACEPALM*1000000*. Dude, Kotaku covered 53/54 of the facts, leaving out Mewtwo likely on purpose.
ah I thought he meant the video rather than the article. further proof that I'm a dumb.

but still, mewtwo hype is real :D

Luigi789

Smash Rookie
NNID
Luigi789
the stage builder really looks way better than brawls can't wait for this game looks so awesome !!!! why can't it come out in November 1st

Top Bottom